2020-03-21 22:59:43

Hi.

At Kianoosh urm, are you just fooling around right now or did you seriously just say that Spain is located near the US?
Spain is in the south western part of europe, sharing a border with france.

oh dear.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2020-03-21 23:28:40

@jaysquared I believe it's /radio off.

2020-03-22 04:00:22

simba wrote:

Hi.

At Kianoosh urm, are you just fooling around right now or did you seriously just say that Spain is located near the US?
Spain is in the south western part of europe, sharing a border with france.

oh dear.

Greetings Moritz.

I think he confused Spain with Mexico, since both are Spanish-speaking countries.

I attack with the savagery of a thousand piranhas.

2020-03-22 13:15:43

I really hope the new verssion is released soon as I'm currentl unable to play the game due to the url problem.

2020-03-22 15:00:06

Hey, if there's a message in thread for this, maybe someone has the number of it? I keep getting an error message "could not connect to server, please try later". I tried taking down my Vipre firewall, but that didn't work either. Thoughts? Is the server just up and down a lot?

Who we are is God's gift to us. Who we become is our gift to God.

2020-03-22 17:04:32

depends on what server you connect. the only available servers are united states, canada and spain.

2020-03-22 20:54:33

when russian will come up

2020-03-23 09:23:56

today is monday! Release the update!

start of my signature.
I admit that I am a very moody person. I understand that most things are wrong, I do very good things in my mouth and make people incredibly happy. But I'm not sure that people in most places understand my purpose, I think I'm wrong somewhere ... It's impossible for me to correct myself alone, and no one will help me.
end of my signature.

2020-03-23 09:55:54

that is no way to talk to a developer. Stop rushing him

2020-03-23 10:36:31

hello
ok I m connect in Canada server
but I don't can move

2020-03-23 11:01:19

As the developer stated, that bug should be fixed in the next update. Best solution now is to wait.

2020-03-23 11:26:49

oo
this game don't work for jaws?
when I m quit jaws
then I can move

2020-03-23 11:42:20

secret_land wrote:

In Mexico theire still sleeping. Also he said probably, not exactly on Monday

Sorry for my english :D

2020-03-23 12:05:32

Lol post 228 is right. I messed up spain with mexico. That's why. I repeat, my giogrophy is beyond hope. Then that's why I'm not having that much lag on Spain. Looks like the high latency was due to my own internet connection

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2020-03-23 17:24:05

secret_land wrote:

Please, go away, or have at leased some patience or start developing yourself.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2020-03-23 17:33:41

why everyone is so biased. If he did not give that date like that, I would not write like that in the morning. don't make me nervous

start of my signature.
I admit that I am a very moody person. I understand that most things are wrong, I do very good things in my mouth and make people incredibly happy. But I'm not sure that people in most places understand my purpose, I think I'm wrong somewhere ... It's impossible for me to correct myself alone, and no one will help me.
end of my signature.

2020-03-23 17:37:01 (edited by marro 2020-03-23 17:37:39)

people like you prove why there is not much development going on @241. Honestly rudeness is not the way to go. Go develop a game yourself and come back here.

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2020-03-23 18:33:02

Fuck. Why is the subject tied to me again, I will not develop games, okay, go find yourself somebody else, I'm bored

start of my signature.
end of my signature.

2020-03-23 19:25:59 (edited by hadi.gsf 2020-03-23 19:31:04)

There is no reason to attack each other guys.
@secret_land, you have to be patient, my friend. And take account the possibility that  maybe  something came up in the developer's life that has more urgency than releasing a game.
And for him,  working to  pay the bills and earn money to buy food is more important than your boredom, for everyone who makes free games, that is.

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2020-03-23 20:00:20 (edited by secret_land 2020-03-23 20:01:56)

finally a true answerer is here. Thanks!

start of my signature.
end of my signature.

2020-03-23 20:30:37

if i am a dev of a game, i would think about family before i eeven thought about a game, to me, family is more importent then pleasing a gaming comunity that post clones, starts pointles insault wars with eatch others and generaly just cause trouble, thats perhaps i am rong here but thats why some of hour main games wer taken down, thats because this comunity, and sorry for my lang here, decided to be real asses to the devs, so in my opinion, i would mutch rather create a game for those who actualy is more accepting then this comunity, its a real wonder how manuel hasent stopped building undead assoult after how meny times you bug him with reports, 1 report per player should be enough in my eyes, and here i kno, i am not the best at this but i am trying to do better, but keep what i have posted in mind please, and treet the devs with the respect or gratitute they deserve, cause unlike some fake devs just creating clones, their are real devs out their releasing real projects, i am not trying to point out one person in general, i am talking about every one of you, i kno that meny of you arent actualy devs but you play the games, but their are a difference between players playing a game, real developers who post new content and or publishes real content, and there are fake devs, devs who just post clones ither just the same as before, or they put one or another virus inside, you mods can say what ever you wish about this post, but personaly, i am fed up with how this comunity treets developers on here, hate me, love me, or think what you wish about me when you read this post, but my final words on this post, i am fed up with how people treet devs here who actualy has potential, try not taking this personaly, but its your selvs who has brought the problems of clones upon your self, but in the end its completly up to you if you wish to accept this or not

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2020-03-23 20:34:11

at secret land, let's be patient. let's also take into account about the timezone difference. what you just did wasn't cool, especially as the post 244 said, it's about a free game. if it would have been a paid game i could have understood knowing the bugs that are present there. but even in that case, i would be reasonable enough to understand the developer has other things to do.

2020-03-23 20:56:03

I don't think the devloper would even care about that impatient message. Let's stop jumping on secretland.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2020-03-23 22:08:34

@244 that's what I wanted to say but didn't come across as such because of wrong word choice. I should've put more thought into my earlier post to make it right.

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2020-03-24 02:51:57

And you wonder why devs don't promise release dates, cuz some impatient idiot jumps all over them.