2020-03-02 13:34:33 (edited by Meatbag 2020-03-02 13:35:06)

hello, all, its too sad that I had to leave, because of the bad mood I am in, this forim was great, and i'll stil remember it, so I wanted to tell you all that i'm leaving my house for about 40 minnits because of cloners, they cloned my bed a lot and clame it as not mine! I had enough!  thus i'm not going to be activ for those 40 minnits, take cair everyone

2020-03-02 14:09:18

Don't forget to throw your pillos and blankets on the floor and let the door hit you on the way out.  Oh, and if you really wana go out with a pop please feel free to request a copy of our recipe for ultrapopcorn and you will be given a 50 kagillion year long supply of radioactively  treated edibles... We're still not sure what that'll do to you and that's the reason we're gonna check it out. Don't worry, we promise this is all for the greater good.  smile

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-03-02 14:17:09

smile

2020-03-02 14:29:02

will do it @ noktirness

2020-03-02 14:34:41

i am leaving my mac to get a drink

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem. All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them going again. I trust you are not in too much distress.

2020-03-02 14:54:08

I'm leaving the forum!
Yes! I'm leaving!
I want 420 posts on the forum in the next 25 minutes begging me not to leave, ok?Oh not to mention, I'm going to come back in 3 days and make even yet another topic in which I give an apology to the forum for making so many topics and blame it on the rage that took over after getting killed on the 30th clone of redspot and getting a virus from the 932194948th clone of The Killer.
Oh by the way, check out my new game it's called Popcorn eater! I'm so unoriginal that I'll just call it popcorn eater! Hahahahahaha it's the best game ever!

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2020-03-02 15:03:55

@Ivan, post 6!  Congratulations!  You've just created the 10 Quadragintillionth clone and used the best title ever, popcorn eater!  We've stolen your sourcecode and renamed it to ultrapopcorn eater, because popcorn sounded so tame and always has.  We know our userbase prefers ultrapopcorn.  For that reason, we suggest you refrain from this project in the future, cease and desist from any further production concerning this title, and sell all your rights to personal life to the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, the department of homeland security, the offices of Scotland Yard, and any and every other controversial authoritarian corporation, company and security firm on this country and known to man.  IN addition to all of these, you will soon be assimilated into our collective pop branch.  Resistance is futile!  Surrender to us!

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-03-02 15:16:21

nooooooooooo, in other one of this! look!
cloner prod has just made a new game, the bed! also knone as TB!
ples guys download this new game its cool pls pls pls pls its ofitul its by me I didint stolin sorce coad no no its made by me the link is www.cloner_prod.com/TB.exe
its a fucking clone of my bed! how can I illemnate this!

2020-03-02 15:20:02

You start by selling your bed to me.  Once it is sold you will no longer see it cloned.

2020-03-02 15:22:09 (edited by mohamed 2020-03-02 15:22:47)

@ivan, send the link please, if you not I will cry
smile.

2020-03-02 15:38:17

I’m leaving!

This topic for now to browse other ones

2020-03-02 15:42:57

@11, Great!  We sinceriously hope you don't come back!
@10, cry yourself an ocean, buy a bag of ultrapopcorn and dig into it.  Ivan will not be submiting a link because he has been assimilated.  Any links he provides in future will be processed by the pop collective.  The ocean you cry will be used to begin our next project, ultrapopfish.

2020-03-02 16:40:42

I didint gaved the bed sorce code to anyone but yet in other clone has arived! se how famess I am?
ultra_popcorn_studios has just released TB, helo fwends ples download me new game tanks
wait wait, is not this title is owned by nocterness? did you cloned this or is it stolen!
I am gunna call my dad to come and kill you all! o wait, he's bizzy cloneing my bed! o my god! eavin my fothre is doing that! where do I go!

2020-03-02 16:43:17

ok if you want leave forum, don't start crying bayb just go left.
BTW i'm gonna create technic for transfering popcorn packs with program who can help me?

Yours kindly

2020-03-02 17:11:37

I am Nocturnus of pop!  Resistance is futile. Your games, as they have been, are over!  From this time forward, you will write your clones for us!

2020-03-02 17:13:14

@#1 so what?

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2020-03-02 17:21:01

Attention, everyone!
Don’t listen to that bureaucratic maniac whose name suggests that he is a bird who comes to post (excuse me, did I say post?) I meant poop on here at night time. I have come up with the weapon that will leave this so-called excuse for a bureaucracy known as the "pop collective" trembling with fear, and running for their lives. I present to you, the Ultrapop Destroyer!
This weapon has top-secret technology that will scan the DNA and insignia of every person within a 10000-mile radius. If the scan picks up anything that identifies as "pop", that organism will be destroyed by a biodisruptor which will instantly annihilate all the living tissue of said organism. So Pop Collective, prepare to be annihilated rather quickly! Muhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

2020-03-02 17:21:22

By the time this topic gets closed, AG.net will have a leavers room where everyone can just order free popcorn, get there 100+ post count and just talk about things so off topic that said posts won't even be moved to the off topic room smile.

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2020-03-02 17:32:30 (edited by Nocturnus 2020-03-02 17:33:36)

You do not understand!  We are the pop!  Gaming, as you have known it, is over! We will add your cloning and sourcecode stealing distinctiveness to our own!  Resistance is futile!  @Superb's invention was made using stolen ports developed with ultrapopcorn technology!  It will never work against us for that reason!  Our nanopops are responsible for this nonsense!  You cannot stop us!  We will achieve perfection!

2020-03-02 17:40:12

@Nocturnus
I must ask then, what will happen to those of us who resist your totalitarian take-over of the world? Will you destroy us with your ultrapopcorn technology, which claims to work 100.00000001% of the time, but fails spectacularly about 99.999999995% of the time? I will steal your technology’s ports, and redouble my efforts to work against your plans of world domination!

2020-03-02 17:41:15

@12 I’m back. But just for the popcorn

2020-03-02 17:41:24 (edited by TheBlindSaiyan 2020-03-02 17:43:28)

Hi, and welcome to my website!
We are proud to offer you a game, which is a clone of a clone of a game that has been cloned 20 10 times before this clone was cloned.
Call it what you like, but we call it by the name of Popclone.
Thanks for visiting.
Copy right, centre and left unauthorised clone productions, all rights reversed.

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2020-03-02 17:48:37

Thanks very much sir, for your cloned cloning technology, which was cloned by the cloners who cloned it from the cloned clone of someone else's clone. I will use it to make copies of my own technology to destroy the bureaucracy of Ultrapop!

2020-03-02 18:40:36

You, cannot, destroy us!  Don't you see the irony?  By cloning, you are working for us!  By developing, you are working for us!  By simply thinking about either, you are working for us!  By thinking about not thinking about either or, you are working for us!  We are the pop collective!  You will service us!
And with every pop post that goes into ultrapopcorn you will service us!  I am the voice of all of us!  You are the voice of all of us!  We are the voice of all of us!  When I type, it is with the help of 1 million fingers!  When I think, it is with the help of 1 billion brains!  When I choose to pop another bag of ultrapopcorn, it is with the will of 100 Novemquinquagintillion pops per nanopoptastic second!  All is one within the pop collective!  From beginning to end!  From first to last!  From ever to forever, world without pop go bang!

2020-03-02 19:53:48

what is this nonsense! I'll have you know that the ultraNuclearCorn device developed by the ultranuclearcorn company is launching an attack on everything that has pop in it's name, that thinks about pop, that writes pop, or eats anything that has the word pop, or has looked at anything called, named, labeled, thought about as, or spoken as pop.

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators