2020-01-28 03:06:54

hello
wel; this may become an offenciv topic for some users but that's how I really feel
there was this virus; originated in china because of someone eating bats; or bat soop
that resulted in a new virus
peeple will just die on the streeets: yes; it doesnt sound realistic but yes: peeple; will just fall; and die
just because a girl eat a bat with chopsticks; over 5000 peple died in a span of a fiew days
and now my city is baned from school; resteronts; and even going outside: we must wear masks and if we don't; we will die instantaneus
if you thin I am faking it; also; 14 other countrys band there citys from services
food shortige has been happening in stores: peeple are embtiing shelf to shelf; trying to stay a live: there objectiv is to just
if I stays a live I don't cair about anyone; if I just stay a live
yes; that's how greety some peeple is
they are taking sacs and bags of rice
we know; ew try to stay a live until this nightmair os over; but taking that much will kozz in a hungerstrike
it will end are march second
but if the virus still stays: it will be a dizaster: the banning will be longer
I know this is a weerd post; but we must protect our self from this: please don't go roothlessly on the streets
there is a risk of death
sorry china users such as nuno; but I am only feeling the exact same way as my country do
I hope you guys get wel

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2020-01-28 03:24:42 (edited by Jaseoffire 2020-01-28 04:30:37)

Hey. This sounds like a movie plot. Wait,  I  think this is actually a movie plot. As  it turns out I've seen that movie.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contagion_(2011_film)
As it also turns out, this is also the plot to real  life. The Coronavirus. Let's hope we aren't trapped in a movie, or we're all screwed. Yeah. Man. Don't mess with bats.

I have a website now.
"C: God's Programming Language
C++: The object-oriented programming language of a pagan deity" -- The Red Book
"There, but for the grace of God go I"

2020-01-28 03:45:26

He's not kidding. It's actually in my state, Colorado, now. The one pacient who has it is in a secure location. The risk of it getting out to the public are highly unlikely but still. It's scarry, how fast it was even able to travel. From China to Colorado just, poof, like that. Granted that was only one person but still. I hope this ends soon.

2020-01-28 03:47:18

We've got it in Chicago as well. Doesn't mean I am going to go write a post to blast an entire country and it's population.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2020-01-28 03:47:46

We had a guy fly in from China to Raleigh who is in urgent care and getting that stuff taken care of.

--------------------
All of my socials and content platforms can be found on my website (not ready yet).

2020-01-28 03:51:13

Moderation:
Yeah, gonna drop a caution on this.
I understand if you're afraid for your life, or for those around you. Some of these viruses are no joke.
But there is no cause for saying you hate China, either in the title of a thread or in the thread itself. Why are you blaming the country for the virus itself? I strongly encourage you to change the name of the thread to something less offensive; I may do this myself if push comes to shove, but I'd really rather you do it.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-01-28 03:51:20

Yeah. Even if there are issues that I may have with the country, it doesn't look good to blast a country.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2020-01-28 03:52:22

I do agree that the topic name and things of that nature were a little over the top, however what I also don't like is the people that came in here thinking that this was some silly joke from a kid who saw a movie.

2020-01-28 04:01:15

I mean, the person probably didn't mean to start the virus, so how about we all just hate the virus, not china, not the person, just that virus. Luckily we have no bans in Australia yet but for the sake of people all over the worlld that do: I wish you the best, and hope you can pull through this, and I hope we can all pull through this together.

2020-01-28 04:07:45

@8, well, only one person said that. But I do agree that the title should be changed, it's distasteful.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2020-01-28 04:17:07

@10 There actually were two I don't know what happened to the second one. And yeah the title is, well, as you said, distasteful. I don't like this virus at all, but I don't have China over it. That's like saying, I hate (where ever something like the flew happened) because the flew started there!

2020-01-28 04:36:01

Question... where are you getting this info from? Last I checked, there have only been about 3000 confirmed cases, most of which are contained to China. Of those, there have maybe been 100 fatalities? We're not talking like death plague here... people don't just drop on the streets like you're claiming they are. Reportedly from the multiple articles I've looked at, it causes Pneumonia. There is no virus... as far as I know... that makes you just... drop dead instantly.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2020-01-28 04:36:33

Yeah. I would like to apologize for that. I had forgotten that it was an actual thing, thus my correction after the link. I thought to keep the comment, though as this really was too close to the movie plot, and as bad as the issue is, it is still very strange. That being said, I am more than willing to delete the comment if you all would like me to. I really didn't mean any offense by it. My deepest apologies.

I have a website now.
"C: God's Programming Language
C++: The object-oriented programming language of a pagan deity" -- The Red Book
"There, but for the grace of God go I"

2020-01-28 04:43:04

Yes and?

Nobody cares.

Also love how people in here are already talking about their amazing 1 patient with corona virus. Just shows how much of a nothingburger this is. Just wait for a month to pass and everybody will forget that some bat soup  virus was suppose to collapse the entire world.

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2020-01-28 04:53:45

at jade
sorry dood: I was in a very bad mood and also I had a cold so sorry for doing that to a country
now lets go have fun
moderation!
mongoo4044; formerly known as mike; you have been warned for publick attacks on a country
yes
at 2
what ever link to the wicky website you pravided; or you said it was a moovy
and as 3 said; I am not really kidding
at guys who said dropping on the street dead; I meen I think I just got a little two far; but I herd someone saying that on facebook
yeah

2020-01-28 04:55:22

People probably fell dead on the streets because they couldn't get medicle attention. That's my guess, anyway.

--------------------
All of my socials and content platforms can be found on my website (not ready yet).

2020-01-28 04:59:03

@16 I've also heard that it might simply be panic, having your city closed down and stories of a crazy virus running around plus hysterical doctors all virtually happening overnight can drive people crazy. Not really sure though.

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2020-01-28 05:00:22

After some research into the topic, here's what I've come up with.

The virus has no known vaccine or cure right now, but symptoms themselves can be alleviated in much the same way that you'd treat the flu.

Symptoms include fever in most cases, dry cough, feeling unwell, and respiratory distress in 10-20 percent of those infected.

It's fairly easy to spread from person to person, and the numbers reported may be a bit lower than reality because people have historically been bad at accurate disease reporting. That said, the virus does not appear to be particularly lethal. It's not a supervirus that's making people drop like flies. It's dangerous, yes, but not end-of-the-world dangerous at this point.

Although there may be no vaccine as of yet, people are working on it.

There's a large city in China that's basically in lockdown right now, and several annual festivals and celebrations in China that have been delayed. This also applies to the school semester, which is being held up indefinitely.

There are cases in Europe and North America, as well as in other parts of Asia and I think Africa.

The long and short is this:
By all means be a bit concerned. No one wants to get sick. But please, please don't spread misinformation.

I'm going to change the name of the thread to something less offensive now.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-01-28 05:00:38 (edited by Shadowcat 2020-01-28 05:01:41)

@16 Oh, there were probably at least a couple, no doubts. But the numbers in that post, so far as I'm aware are pure exaggeration. Apparently, the number of confirmed cases has gone up to 4200... most of which are still in China itself, by the way. 106 fatalities was the most recent number I found. Nowhere near the 5000 OP claimed, and a current mortality rate of like... 2 percent. Granted, that will probably, hopefully not but life often doesn't work out that way, go up before this all blows over.

2020-01-28 05:02:26

I am astonished that ho much atention this topic is getting: thank you

2020-01-28 05:10:20

also sorry for the dubble post but smart moderators renamed my topic
they are much less layzyer then me: hahahahahaha

2020-01-28 05:11:57

@19, the OP did say he got his info from a Facebook post. We all know how accurate those generally are. Just another reminder to take everything you read with a huge grain of salt, check your sources, and check them again.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2020-01-28 05:20:56

at turtel power 17; I checked: and the persen was saying really that

2020-01-28 05:39:21

@Turtlepower
Ah... must've missed that one. Explains a lot. lol

2020-01-28 06:42:35

The bat soup thing is new. All I know is it probably came from one of those live animal markets, and last I heard it was possibly from a type of snake. Do people even eat bat soup in China? Never heard of that.