2020-01-28 15:46:49

you mite want to reduce the wood sound a bit: because the ragetaker only takes 1 hit and there is multiple blood sounds
make a hit sound or something when it falls

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2020-01-28 17:09:09

I am working on that for 2.3, as 2.2's already done. You guys should be receiving an update by late afternoon (my time: around 5:00 PM CST).
I've also fixed an issue where sounds from the game would continue playing even as you arereturned to the main menu, SoundPool was only destroying music and not everything else.
I'd also like to give you guys a decision.
The current pain and death sounds in place were recorded by me. However, a friend of mine, Ikram, also known as Boruto on some games, has offered to let me use his voice in my game. Would you guys want this, since mine sound a little commical?
Let me know your thoughts! smile

-----
YouTube
GitHub
Discord: @tunmi13#1880

2020-01-28 17:16:28 (edited by kruf 2020-01-28 17:20:17)

About hasard thing, maybe ask  to activate it or not before launch?
Personnaly I don't like this hasard thing, at least not the way it's now.
And yep, I think it might a good idea for Boruto's voice. I don't know who is this guy, but why not? In fact, you could even leave them both and pick a random rage taker!

I usualy speak french, so please excuse all my english mistakes. Thanks!

2020-01-28 19:05:04

The reason I did not make it ask before the hazard was launched, was because I felt it may be very tedious.
Do you want this hazard? No! Now do you want it? No! How about now? Nooooo!
If you can understand what I mean. That is why it is based off of a random timer, so it'll happen between a minute and two minutes randomly.
However, if you guns do want to be answering no every minute it's available, be my guest. Or, what I could also do is assign a keystroke, such as G, to cause the hazard once it is available.

-----
YouTube
GitHub

2020-01-28 19:34:12

I can't dovnload new wersion.

meow meow.

2020-01-28 20:11:28

It's not even out yet. LMAO.

-----
YouTube
GitHub

2020-01-28 21:03:10 (edited by DyingMoose93 2020-01-28 21:04:46)

I feel like this could be interesting...
But it's so simple!
I'm not bashing you Tunmi13, I don't even know you and don't know your situation with coding ability, although the base of your site seems decent.
This game just doesn't really have anything to help let out rage, it's just mashing your space bar. For god's sakes, it does not even have a firespeed, the explosives appear to be simple bullets, and there's nothing else,besides the traps which are just strange. The game doesn't really make sense to me.
Oh yes, and just a funny thing, your website link and the link in post one aren't even the same thing, tunmi13.jc_hosting.me doesn't even exist, lmfao.

||||||||||
Dying Moose: Web Designer, Back End Designer, Sound Designer.
Galaxy stranger:
A spherical, black coloured ship descends to the surface. A small baby moose wanders up to it. As the moosling is about 10 meters, a red laser shoots out of the ship, punching a hole in the center of the moose. We hear a squeak and a thump as our view fades to black.

2020-01-29 00:26:55

Yo bal I like what I played, however, I have some suggestions.  What about your char having to walk around the map and collect the ammo needed to take out your rage.  Having unlimited  stuff seems way to easy, and just to piss off the player have the items on the map that you would have to collect to continue taking out your rage be on a timer?  Also have the dude that stays still get moved round the map so that your char would have to find it.  Also an automatic function for the machine guns would be nice. otherwise they are single shot guns.  Good work though.

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

2020-01-29 04:39:36

I understand, and I don't take any offense in regards to what you said, but thanks otherwise.
@ Raven: Good idea. Maybe I'll make your char only start out with a certain number of bullets.

-----
YouTube
GitHub

2020-01-29 06:12:50

I keep seeing "dovnload" and "wersion".
You have those letters backward. It's "download" and "version".
I am only pointing this out because I'm seeing it consistently. I'm not trying to judge anyone negatively for their typing or their English skills.

I haven't picked up a version of this game for several days now. It's not really my thing, but I like that you're responsive to criticism.
Speaking of criticism, BTW? Ease up a bit. Practical advice is good. Asking for upgrade upon upgrade, or denigrating the product as simplistic, is not particularly helpful. Yes, it's simple; that's largely because the creator is a fairly new coder and is getting used to things.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-01-29 14:56:14

hello tunmi
boruto and me aare friends; but I don't know if he is my friend or not; but I think just like he is my friend
I been with him since he is 13 in sbyw and stuff
but yeah: you can use bors voie; or your voice; every voice is ok
gosh; I havent meet him in a very; very long time; probbably 2 munths

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2020-01-29 15:46:13

Hello all,
Version 2.2 is now available for download. For those of you who can't access my website, I'll be creating a new Dropbox link for those who need it.
Again, this isn't necessarily a big update, it just fixes some things, and the grid is now larger with fixed weapon ranges, thanks @SpiderMan.

-----
YouTube
GitHub

2020-01-30 05:00:49

Hi guys,
So my plan is to implement a stamina system, where if you run around or use a weapon of sorts for too long, your stamina level drops, and you have to wait for it to come back up.
What do you guys think?
Let me know.

-----
YouTube
GitHub

2020-01-30 16:41:53

Hey everyone,
So today, Aarush suggested combos for punching and kicking.
These keys would be Control Space, ALT Space, and Shift Space. But, ify guys have any combo suggestions, please tell me.
Here's what I've come up with.
Kicks:
• Roundhouse Kick
• Tripple Kick
• Jumbo Kick

Fists:
• Tripple punch
• Cross
• Upper cut / hook / jab

-----
YouTube
GitHub

2020-01-30 17:49:15

o no now you where faster then me damn it. Now i can forget releasing my stuffage.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2020-01-30 20:45:31

add strangling the ragetaker with pillows

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

2020-01-30 20:58:02

Urn...
Remember, rage game. Not, torture game.

-----
YouTube
GitHub

2020-01-31 16:23:07

What about being able to control a bunch of different kinds of traps, so that we could launch missiles at it and drop bombs on it and also pepper it with machine gun fire. Also, what about being able to place turrets so you could have fire from different weapons all at once? That could be fun.

||||||||||
Galaxy stranger:
A spherical, black coloured ship descends to the surface. A small baby moose wanders up to it. As the moosling is about 10 meters, a red laser shoots out of the ship, punching a hole in the center of the moose. We hear a squeak and a thump as our view fades to black.

2020-01-31 18:32:53

DyingMoose93 wrote:

What about being able to control a bunch of different kinds of traps, so that we could launch missiles at it and drop bombs on it and also pepper it with machine gun fire. Also, what about being able to place turrets so you could have fire from different weapons all at once? That could be fun.

yup. it can be ultra!

meow meow.

2020-02-02 10:31:00

Hello.
there is new update.
I dont know, whats new, im just dovnloading it.

meow meow.

2020-02-02 21:51:43

Yes Patryk, 2.3 is indeed out with some bug fixes and some new attack strategies. Also, burst firing is back, but now it relies on a string so that if you press Space and a weapon supports burst mode, holding Space down will activate it.

-----
YouTube
GitHub

2020-02-03 03:05:37

another weapon suggestion: Tear gas gun!

be a hero and stop Coppa now!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkm … DkWZ8/edit
-id software, 1995

2020-02-03 04:02:21

Is that a real weapon though? It sounds rather entertaining... so, I'll think about it.

-----
YouTube
GitHub

2020-02-03 15:51:42

What about a weapon that generates windboxes or some kind of hitbox that moves the pillow, preferrably pushing it back a few tiles, which could be used in conjuntion with traps, to push the pillow into them, or being able to place mines and push the pillow into them.

||||||||||
Galaxy stranger:

2020-02-03 16:40:30

Hi,
Nice update, really. But I don't think the way we do the combos is very appropriate. We could talk more about big punches and big kicks than combo, really. To me a combo is fist foot fist, or fist foot knife, ... well you see where I'm going with this. You don't have to include the weapons in it of course, if you leave it as it is, you should call it a martial mode or something like that.

I usualy speak french, so please excuse all my english mistakes. Thanks!