2020-01-13 10:06:26

hi,

@liam

Ok, then i understand on why it is been put here smile

@deathstar,

I also discovered this lately and i asked around. It seems you first have to disconnect before closing the application with the hotkey Shift + Escape. Then it'll save the game fine and you can close down the application without worries.

Hth

Greetz mike

Visit the following website to see what games we have:
http://www.nonvisiongames.com
Or the following English marketplace to see what retrogames and game merchandise I am selling:
https://www.retro-kingdom.com

2020-01-13 10:46:02

Oh, didn't think about this possibility. Thanks!

2020-01-13 11:39:30

Hi,
Even though I think it's a bit sudden, I don't mind it being moved to general, however I disagree about it going into the dev room, as I don't think it would get much traction there.

2020-01-13 12:28:08

Why are these rooms such a big deal anyways? I never went into a specific room unless I am looking for something specific, for example I want the Manamon 2 thread so I go to new releases. However, 80 percent of the time I just check the new topics link, and if the topic title looks interesting I'll find it even if it is in the asdf room which sadly does not exist.

2020-01-13 18:53:38

Alright, after trying the game some more I can say this really has great potential as long as it is being updated. Just a few questions and a possible bug: First, are there any more quests other than the one with spiders, mines, trees and the one in the bakery? Speaking of which, it talks about helping the guy get more boxes, but I'm not sure where to go about doing that. Regarding the bug, if you go to do the mining quest and you already have 10 of metal in your inventory, it wont allow you to finish the quest. The only way to get it to end is to go to the mine and mine at least one more, then you can come back and it will work fine. Also, as others have said the quest with spiders does not seem to work.

2020-01-13 18:57:53

would it be possible to make monsters and items respawn automatically when you're in an area? It would make gameplay a lot more smooth and you wouldn't have to constantly exit an area you're trying to grind in. Also some kind of grouping thing would be cool, where you and your group members would see the same monsters and be able to get xp from each other's kills. Pretty much every MMO has this.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2020-01-13 20:00:43

press alt c to ope craft crafting menu there you can craft boxes

2020-01-13 20:30:09

This game is very cool as i said, but just add some more things, it will be fine. And, i disagree with that you should move this game to the general room, it's stupid.

2020-01-13 20:37:50

The game was immediately flagged by Defender with "Behavior:Win32/CredentialAccess.a!m".

You can follow me on twitter @s_luttrell and an almost never used Facebook account at skluttrell.

2020-01-13 20:46:39

I dunno if it's written in BGT or not, but if it is then that is probably why.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2020-01-13 21:01:28

Hi!This game sounds very interesting!
I will try it but from the people that play it and posted here its sounds very interesting!

2020-01-13 21:14:57 (edited by moaddye 2020-01-13 21:16:15)

it's made with bgt.
.";" all bgt files are immediately flagged by windows defender","Therefore you are required to either turn it off! or exclude it from the windows defender win-dow if you are sure it is not a virus.");
Which to be honest has been said over a hundred times in other topics.
btw, armor doesn't work

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

2020-01-13 21:15:46

How do you guys read the quests if there in a different language? I have my settings set to English, but the quests and some of the other things come up as a different language. do

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2020-01-13 21:16:36

@63, it's the translater addon

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

2020-01-13 21:57:47

63, QTranslate is my long time friend big_smile For example I couldn't imagine what the hell árvoro or whatever means, but this nice friend told me big_smile

2020-01-13 22:33:51

Hey Brian. Do you think you could add a learn game sounds menu? I and a friend of mine find ourselves very confused about the sounds at times, and it would be great to have a reference.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2020-01-14 00:58:22

Hello guys, sorry for taking too long to give an answer for all of your questions. A friend of mine is staying in my house for some time and i'm far from the computer most of the time.
About armor, i'd like to know which armor, being the spell, the armor equipment or the armor class?
Yes, i'm planning to do it on the next version, and would like to apologize for forgetting to add it.
Sorry for also forgetting to write the shift+escape in the readme. I saw a lot of people confused due to this missing information.
I've already fixed the spider quests, and it should be fine in the next version.
About the quest items not being count from your inventory upon accepting a quest, it did before release, but I thought it would be fair if you do acquire the items by yourself after having this quest in progress.
People asked me to implement some kind of combat arena or pk system, but i'll need some time to write some fixes before doing it. I hope it doesn't take too long as well. I know a player killing system also increases the amount of available interactions bettween the players.
Planning to solve the problem of people being disconnected and their character not saving. But, this one is different than just closing the application. It is most related to you losing connection due to your internet speed or some other problems that may occur.
I'm planning syncing enemies between clients, and I already had an idea on how to do it. But, for now, i'll be focusing on gameplay content and such.
I'm really happy with the awesome feedback i'm receiving so far, and i'll surely think in all of them for the next version. It is really helping me a lot. I'd like to anticipate my apologies if I do forget some of them.
I'd like to take the oportunity to heavily thanks the people who has tested the game with me before it being released. There were lots of bugs I couldn't figure it's existence without them.

2020-01-14 01:02:46

Thankyou for your answer. Yes, I thought this might be a design choice regarding items in the inventory, but I still think this is a bug. Let me explain why: Let's say you get 10 metal from the mines. Now, you take the quest. You cannot finish it, and that is fine. However, if we go to the mine again and mine just one more metal, so that we have 11 in total, the quest can be finished by talking to the person again. So either it should allow finishing immediately, or it should not allow finishing until we collect 10 ourselves.

2020-01-14 02:56:48

with me, i went to sleep last night close the game with alt f4.
came on this morning with no inv no xp and the default gold.
so my net didnt drop. i didnt have much but thought it was a bug or something.

follow me on
twitter
now go away, don't talk to me

2020-01-14 10:58:49

As we said, quit with shift escape.
And Brian. The armor class doesn't seem to work... But wow, next update? This will be awesome!

2020-01-14 11:50:07

Sorry for double posting.
So, another idea. Please, please add the possibility to save our account's data. I mean, now we must type it again and again every time we want to connect.

2020-01-14 20:53:27

I like this game, and I like that you have to explore the map to get to where you need to go. Sometimes having a tracking future can be a bit meh.  Good so far, but why can I not buy a sword that is 50 when I have 100 gold?

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

2020-01-14 21:01:20

Try inputing 1 as the amount of sword being purchased.

2020-01-15 01:29:28

Hello all, today i download this game, and when i extract it,  my windows security recognise a game as a virus. Why is it and how to solve that without turning off my windows defender?

2020-01-15 01:33:42

Create a folder where you would like to store all of your audiogames and such, and add it as an exception to your anti-virus. This is a problem related to all bgt made games, such as Manamon and Crazy Party. Hope it helps