2020-01-12 18:57:37

for the love of food, decrease the hunger and thirst timers. they are like so fast.

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

2020-01-12 19:24:46

Hello guys!
I have the following problem: Every time I log out and log in, nothing is saved (no armor that I equiped, no quests that I accepted). I wake up in the village. Do you know what the problem is?

2020-01-12 19:26:45

I am very interested in what principle will work weapons and armor? I suppose, and maybe I will give an idea. It will not be possible to use a weapon if its skill is not pumped to certain levels, for example, a two-handed sword with its own name, as in other games, in order to differ from other swords of the same type, with its own number of damage, you can’t take until you do not pump the skill of a two-handed weapon to certain values, like the same levels in other rpg? Also with armor. Any light armor, naturally differing in the value of protection in numbers, will not dress, because the skill will be lower than necessary?

2020-01-12 19:33:01

Hi, this is definitely a great start. This has lots of potential. For now though, it needs a polish. For example, I went and did the metal quest fine once. But then, I tried going through the entire mine to get as much metal as I could, so I could complete the quest multiple times. I ended up with over 20 metal and tried to restart the quest, but the metal I had picked up before doesn't count. Could you make the quest progress thing check for your inventory contents instead of what you're mining, so you could work more efficiently? Thanks.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2020-01-12 19:41:03

It would be nice if they introduce the opportunity to refresh the dead animals, birds, naturally filtered refreshment, because it is somehow not pleasant to refresh the sensible races. Also, the introduction of fishing, herbalism, potions would not be bad. And naturally, all these skills will be pumped. The more pumped, the better in quality you make potions, you will find herbs, the more chances to refresh better-quality animal skins. Also, I don’t understand how the monsters' rebirth occurs. I stand in a cave, other players stand in it. I leave the cave, I go back into it, the monsters are already new. I understand that if they were reborn after the departure of all players, but for me they were reborn after only my departure. It would also be possible to introduce such a system of dungeons: In order not to interfere with each other, create areas of locations. But not all in a row, but only those with bosses. That is, some castles with sorcerers, dungeons with lichs and other similar places. Fields with bunnies and other transitional places do not need to be created, I think it will not be necessary.

2020-01-12 21:05:40

Moderation:
Since this is a work in progress, I would normally move it to the Dev room, but since it is being played by others, I am going to move this over to general.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2020-01-12 21:53:55 (edited by moaddye 2020-01-12 21:59:43)

Ok.
1, I think quests need to give at least a bit of gold/xp. or just one of these. Or even a custom item if you're planning on adding more sentient npcs like humans, such as a power ring that increases your strength and agility by, about, 1? or a  magicaly enchanted two handed sword with it's own abilities such as vertical swipe, swiping the sword from left to right and has a chance of killing a creature if they don't have hard skin/scales/leather/anything that could protect them, slash any other creatures with in 7 feet or depending on the heaviness or length of the sword? or blinding light, a  blinding light shines from the tip and extends, smashing in to the enemy. that makes the enemy have a 50 50 chance of hitting themself? or anything like that. Not randomly, of corse, it would have to be in the situation where the npc would have found the item, or had it somewhere, etcetera. Not all items should be powerful, just suggesting things like that.
2, maybe a magic system? a way to persu runes, with a lot of different runes that if placed in a certain order for example, tal(strength) and something like a random named rune that has you pushing a bit of magic in to the weapon and make an explosion, a barrier, healing, something like that. Would be cool.
3, nice post 30. I do agree there should be a dungine where you have many fights in front of you, npcs you deal with like conversation and wriddles and things, monsters that fight in a different way instead of just attacking, bosses being the strongest and you being able to gather metal, resources and stuff from which you can create eg a malachat sword, or a suit of mithrell(like the sounds of the properties. Strong but light.) hammers, that stuff. Even multiple bosses such as the litch king, the dark ladie(so ariginal. As I stated, different combat such as the litch king summoning up leatches to kill you or something. If you reach his sircle, the fight will begin and he can dodge out of your attacks and you can dodge his 2. He will also be able to move away for example and throw more litches at you, or climb up a wall and try to send litches from above you, or just fight you, and when his health is about half of his maximam, he swiches to dark magics and enchanted blades? the game is cool and does remind me of several ff's of sao! Nice job. Ps, I'm just stating ideas here. I know that tuns of coding

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

2020-01-12 21:57:47

To the person who asked about progressing in the game, there are no levels, you can only spend XP to increase either your main stats like Strength or wisdom or once you did that you can also increase the vital stats like HP or mana. All that in the alt=t menu.

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2020-01-12 22:27:58

Liam, I strongly disagree with your decision. Almost every MMO is a work in progress. If this decision is based on the fact that the game has little content then please take some time and write a comprechensive guide explaining how much content the game has to have in order to be enough for New Releases.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2020-01-12 22:55:08

i must agree with nuno over here, mooving somthing just because its in early testing is not a good idea, i dont see that this has happened to main titles like gold gun and or a heros call when that was announced, at that time it wasent eeven released, so if we get somthing, we need to be happy for that, nearly everything we get on this forum is some sorts of clones or stolen coad

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2020-01-12 23:06:12

also some more xp per kill would be appreciated. You literaly have to suffer over 30 dammage to kill a spider and all you get is only 3 xp

2020-01-12 23:33:31

I mean, we had games that were 20 times worse and more buggy and the thought of moving them to the dev room did not even come up. In regards to the game, definitely awesome potential! I'm very glad you have translation support, and would be interested to translate the game to Serbian if you agree.

2020-01-12 23:38:00

Hi this is a good start but there is alot of thing to improve.
First think to do is a map like iti is inplemented in shadowrine, where I can check what is around me. Or you can add some lists for example a list of nearby buildings nearby mpc or players.
I like know what is around me, for now I am walking around searching any points for interest.
If you will add those of these things a gameplay will be easier.
I think that using a cordinates system is hard for me to imagine an enviromment.
I think that obiects should be presented as follows.
blacksmith is at 2 north 3 east.
I love a sound cues which indicates an open spaces walls etc.
You should add another cues for interactable obiects like chests buildings and another for players and another for mpcs

2020-01-13 00:32:22

also, bug. if you tap space twice on a travel point, it wil teleport you to the coordinates you were standing on. so I was on  49 27 and i tapped space twice. That means I left the mp and went back to it, i would be at about 79 42 if the map entrance was there, in side the map

2020-01-13 00:36:00

Actually, shouldn't this topic probably be in the Developers Room
If it's an Alpha, that's where it should technically go  you would think.
#JustMyThought

I'll give the game a go at some point though...

2020-01-13 01:27:49

hi,

I side with nuno on this matter as well. However the game does have little content as of yet, it does have a strong potential, and if i may add it once more, it is something rather unique in my oppinion. And, despite the less content it has, it kept me enjoying it most of my day none the less. I personally think it belongs in new releases.

Yeah, if any translations are accepted i'd like to volentier to create a dutch translation as soon as the english translation is ready smile

Greetz mike

Visit the following website to see what games we have:
http://www.nonvisiongames.com
Or the following English marketplace to see what retrogames and game merchandise I am selling:
https://www.retro-kingdom.com

2020-01-13 01:55:10

By the way, the mines need a reverb effect.

2020-01-13 02:55:29

i agree with nuno here if work is in progress why shouldn't be in dev room?
or at least if some player play it why not remain as new release room?
moving in to general game it doesn't matter in my opinion.
you said there are player play it so i decide to move in general game.
please give us for your reason why it should belong in general game?
since it still a game and at least it has some little content for showing off.
i think this far from alpha state and can count as ready project.
since in new release room there are several work in progress game are around.

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2020-01-13 06:46:05

may be i can help you for generating item names: I am good at generating item names such a steal greatsword; powerfull spiked axe; or something like that: or; a magic potion ring; or a magical shilding amulet; also; make the weapons auto equiped because it's a noying that you have to remove 1 weapon and equip 1 weapon again: also I would like if you add more maps and obsticles as wel; because this game is something worth playing

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2020-01-13 07:37:41

this topic should reverted back to its old place
we had games more broken then but they stayed there

2020-01-13 07:45:44

Hello.
We've been more actively categorizing new games based on their status. I felt moving it was appropriate due to not only reports about it, but that the author has made it clear it is something he is still working on.
The reason Gold Gun did not get moved was, the team made it clear the game was episodic. I am more than happy to move it to the Dev room if that is a more appropriate place to put it, but saying the game is a new release isn't very accurate. I should have probably put it in the Dev room in the first place.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2020-01-13 08:31:27

i'm sorry i probably missed that alpha statement, if it is the case, i retract my statement, the general or dev rooms should be fine
sorry about that

2020-01-13 08:50:29

Hi.
Regarding the proper place for the topic:
I do see why the developer put it in the new releases, but I also see why it is put here in the generel games discussion, because it is still being tested. I don't think it would be a good idea to put it in the developers room, because the developer needs players to test the game, and it's mostly only people who are developers themself or people who can code who checks the developers room. The developer doesn't have any coding questions, so therefore I think the generel games discussion is the right place for this topic. Just my opinion though. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2020-01-13 09:03:35

Hmm, so let me ask something. Is it normal if the game doesn't save? I mean, I keep playing, and then I sign out, but after logging back, I lose all my progress. How to fix this if there's a way?

2020-01-13 09:22:08

Big "no no" here, but what can I do? I just can observer the world breaking arround me. Keep up the great work Brian.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com