2020-01-06 00:47:51

Hi all:
I just wanted to let everyone know that my visits here may become less frequent for perhaps the next year and a half. I've decided, based on a number of factors, to go back to school online to become certified as a paralegal. By the way, if there are any blind paralegals out there, feel free to talk at me and let me know if you're up for giving any pointers. Thanks and no worries...I'll still drop in from time to time...just a bit less often. Take care.

Who we are is God's gift to us. Who we become is our gift to God.

2020-01-06 01:36:09

congrats. I need to go back to school as well. Eek.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2020-01-06 02:55:01

Funnily enough, I to am going back to school soonish.  I've raised kids, and now I want to teach more kids.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-01-06 05:45:28

that's nice and all, but I have a question.
what is a paralegal?
heh, thanks and enjoy school!

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-01-06 06:20:12

That's good for you. Best of luck at school.

2020-01-06 20:38:35

Looks like I'm not the only one going back to school. Good luck.

"900 years in time and space and I have never met someone who wasn't important." The Doctor.
Come say hi on Twitter

2020-01-09 00:44:14

A paralegal does, in effect, the in-office legwork of a lawyer: writing legal memos, summons, pleadings, answers, and other things). The only thing a paralegal cannot do that a lawyer can is, for what it's worth, practice law. Thanks all for the well wishes.

2020-01-09 17:36:41

Good luck singing butterfly.
My brother is a solicitor himself, and there is a blind lawyer's society in Britain, there have even been several blind judges so your certainly not on your own as an optically challenged person in a legal career.

Hope the study goes well.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-01-18 20:37:55

Thanks Dark and all!