2022-04-22 23:52:15

so i was able to enable the accessibility mode of this retroarch aswell as its AI service.
i alsow downloaded this vba emulator and have already this pokemon ultra shiny gold sigma.

my problem now is how can I set up this retroarch so i can play this pokemon rom that i have?

where can i put the core, and the content.
if i understand it correctly, i will extract the content of this vba emulator and put its content on the folder called core located on the retroarch folder and i already done that and i already extract also this pokemon ultra shiny gold sigma.

and now, what's next assuming all those steps I have already taken is correct?
how can i load the game in short.

I am using the retroarch portable version if thats help.

2022-12-29 09:43:42

Hello everyone and sorry for reviving such an old topic, however, I am hoping someone may be able to help me please.

I have this application, working with narrator speaking Except for when I hit the hot key to scan the screen. When I do hit the hot key, nothing happens. I have verified the URL and that is correct. Could someone tell me what should be in the three lines where it talks about the hot key? Would someone be able to tell me what I may have done wrong please? Any help is appreciated.

2022-12-29 14:14:21

You need to set the AI service to either speech mode or narrator mode. Also set your language.

My discord: the_real_amethyst
Join my accessible Pokémon discord server

2022-12-29 17:29:56

Hi, I verified narrator was selected for AI when scanning. However, it still does not work.

Here are a few lines out of the config file.

Is there something I may have done wrong?

Any help is appreciated.

Also, if someone may be willing to send me their config file? You can send it to [email protected]?

input_enable_hotkey = "minus"
input_enable_hotkey_axis = "nul"
input_enable_hotkey_btn = "nul"
input_enable_hotkey_mbtn = "nul"