2019-11-23 02:28:38

Hi all,
Let's have a bit of fun. Has anyone considered anything regarding this version of Santa and the workshop?
Is this Santa, really the one who delivers toys?
Of course we all know that the explanation is, this is a game and Santa will be absolutely fine on Christmas Eve and come round all the houses, but minds do get curious, including mine.
After playing the game for quite some time, my mind's started to get a bit creative, and as a bit of a fan of Christmas myself, I'm actually starting to think, it's not our Santa. What Mcnaughterson has found is a... sort of illusion, but not. It's a workshop, yes, but it's not the active one where the toys are being made for this year's, and all years', Christmas. It's definitely magical. Liam's already mentioned that Mcnaughterson gets warped from grid to grid when twisted Santa appears. Time slows down each time he's about to be squished, bonked, or even as Santa's about to appear. Outside, we've got some groups of elves who've ran in terror, but surely Santa would have told them about naughty children? I have not thought if the workshop is one of Santa's, or something else.
What if, indeed, the ho ho hoing, Santa we all know and love can still deliver toys. I don't exactly know what this ha ha ha Santa could be, but something's telling me there's reason to believe it's not *the* Santa.
If the real Santa still exists, what do you think could happen to Mcnaughterson after this little adventure? I still think the character should get something from Santa, of course Santa wouldn't want other children attacking Christmas, but I don't know if the real Santa would be violent against a child either. Surely, he'd notice Bobby's bravery at the very least, and I think that would be something he'd commend.
To me, I wouldn't be surprised if Mcnaughtyson returns home, having blown up that workshop, he would have learned a lesson along the way though. That Santa he encountered could be a bit terrifying to him even though he succeeded.
That Santa has been designed to be twisted, of course. I don't know if the tgtr workshop Santa is something designed by the real Santa, or if something else could have happened. The real Santa would of course take notice either way.
Let's have a bit of fun. What are people's thoughts on this version of the workshop, is it the real thing that Mcnaughterson has found?

2019-11-23 02:30:52

Your post made me think of the krampus movie. Lol good movie that one. This shop could be like inside some globe thing and its not the real santa as you said. I like the idea that santa's not santa.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-11-23 02:46:01

@audiogame that's interesting. The manual doesn't mention a globe, although it does say that he got there in about five minutes. It's one way to look at it, although he was never sucked into a globe, seemingly, unless, of course, it's not mentioned. In fact, this whole topic thrives on things that aren't mentioned.
Important for those who want to possibly come up with something,
I'll accept all sides of the spectrum, it could be a dream, it could be the real Santa, it could be something different, I'm doing this topic just to have some fun either way. You'll notice I haven't written too much of a storyline or my own thoughts on the workshop, and that's because I'd like others to join in with this topic too. Maybe people have all sorts of different ideas and versions of this workshop and lore.

2019-11-23 04:38:42

I think you're actually facing off against Krampus. Who knows, maybe this is all just a really really vivid dream.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.