2020-01-12 05:16:49

People still don't understand. Last time there was a guy PM me to ask for Manamon 2. Tell you what? If I have the money, why would I ask for the game in this forum? Sorry. I won't mention the guy's name here, because I don't like name calling and shit like that. But please please please, I ask you to not do that again.

Thumbs up

2020-01-14 16:13:21

Hello guys!So sometimes ago i wanted to play manamon 2 but no money so i quit that!
now im plating survivethe wld and its a nice game!
I want a favor from one of you guys!
Can some one buy a paid account for me?
I dont have money so that why i quit hopeing to play manamon 2 but a survive the wid
paid account is 15$!
If someone want to buy it for me my name in game is IonutGabriel
Thanks in advance!

Thumbs up

2020-01-19 15:28:27

Hello.  Could you please buy me a Manamon 2? because PayPal it is not used in Turkey and I haven’t got no money.  And I’am a student. truly. I finish the demo.
Please buy manamon 2 mates
My e-mail is: [email protected]
Register name: my user name
Thank you
Best regards

Thumbs up

2020-01-19 15:43:46

Hello everyone!

I never thought I'd ask for such a favour here, firstly because I don't really know most of you all, and I hate asking for money from people who I even don't know.
You may have seen my problems with a free account in the main STW topic, so I was thinking, why not experience it myself, that a paid account isn't any better...
But then I was thinking and I realised I'm underage yet, have no paypal, and if I asked for parents' permission, I'd get a simple no because they have no idea what audiogames are and how in the hell we are able to play them. If I showed them, they would say it doesn't worth it. And we aren't in a really good financial status either ways, so...
So my question is the following? could anyone buy a paid account for me? If anyone would like to help, please send me a private message here and we can talk about further details.
A huge thanks in advance!

May the force be with you!

Thumbs up

2020-01-21 00:19:09

hello: i would like to buy the manamon 2, but i am 12 years old and in argentina it is blocked pay pal. someone could help me to get a license? please.
my username to contact me in the play room is JamesPotter.
i also read the private messages.
thanks!

Thumbs up

2020-01-21 13:42:57

Hi. I would like, please, a manamon2 license. I have full manapedia. but they blocked my license. I have no money to buy another one in the short and long term. I know the game is expensive, but please, I would like to play again. I feel my English, I use a translator.
Mail: [email protected]

Manamon trainer

Thumbs up

2020-01-23 01:01:35

can any of you see if you could get me a key for Manamon2? I can't get it for Myself because I'm 13 years old, and I don't have any money. If any of you do get it, you can PM the key info to me. And also, you can put Labron Minnis in the registration entry box. So please? Will any of you you do it? Again, if you guys do it, thanks!

Thumbs up

2020-01-23 02:31:23

Lupus, I would recommend emailing Aaron and asking him what happened. It's really weird that he'd block your licence like that. It could have been a miner accident on his part.

Signature start:
I don't mind if you disagree with my opinions, but if you're going to dismiss something I say, please explain why you don't agree with me. You don't have to, but it helps me understand you better. I don't like when I write out my thoughts about something and try to make people understand my opinions, only to be told I'm wrong and not be told why someone thinks that.

Thumbs up

2020-01-23 06:10:39

hello
I address the request first time

Maybe sometime you could give Manamon 2 key. No Financic situation at the moment
if yes my email is [email protected]
thank you

Thumbs up

2020-01-25 22:40:42

Hi. Needless to ask Aaron because I am already aware of why. I did not look at the license agreement and shared my license with a friend since it was joint purchase. And well ... License blocked

Manamon trainer

Thumbs up

2020-01-28 19:19:20

Hello!

So i'm not sure if i requested this, but can someone please buy me tomb hunter? I have played the demo and i really loved it, and i want the full game. I'm sorry if i have requested this before.

Best regards: Marco

Thumbs up

2020-01-31 09:06:10

hi,
I've heard a lot about swamp and I really want to give it a try, I kant buy it because of being under aged, family not avair of technical stuff, etc.
if, one of you could buy for me I'd appriciate it very much! if you play survive the wild then I'm villing to pay you through items, death_free_cards, teleporters, etc. and what ever you ask for. thanks

allow me to speak more,
katch me on twitter
if audio games play throughs  and tutorials fascinates you then,
katch me on YouTube

2020-01-31 10:00:32 (edited by mjonsson1986 2020-01-31 10:13:49)

can anyone please buy manamon 2 for me?
my email: [email protected]
and my name
mattias

Thumbs up

2020-02-04 01:25:54

Hello everyone! I never thought I'd ask here, but I'd like a favour from you. I don't want Manamon 2, I want a relitively older game. Can someone purchase AHC for me? I'd really like to play the game.
Email.
[email protected]
username.
JaidonVincent
If you want to help me out, please Ping me! Thanks!

The meaning of life is, for you to define your own meaning of life. Find your own purpose, your own path, sing your own song, dance to your own beat, dream your dreams, live your life.
Dont answer ignorance with more ignorance. Dont hate someone who hates you. By you returning the same treatement to them, your just as stupid, and as cruel as the person.

Thumbs up

2020-02-20 22:40:20

Hi folks.
I will probably die of shame afterwards, but here we go.
Could somebody please buy a copy of manamon2 for me?
The exchange rate here is not that great. It’s not as bad as it could be, but it isn’t too good. Basically, this means that while it might not be a Fortune, it still isn’t an amount people would be willing to spend on an audio game.
I am also not Of legal age to earn a living, and my families finances do not permit buying games at the moment.
I asked about odd jobs multiple times, and voice acting hasn’t been very fruitfull thus far.
If someone could pls assist, I would be very grateful. If not, that’s perfectly fine. I know this is a tall request. Sorry about this. My email address is [email protected]
Thanks in advance and sorry about this.

Here is the link to my youtube channel. Please subscribe, like the videos, and turn on your notifications to get notified of any new updates!
https://youtu.be/KKF0rWuBbBs

Thumbs up

2020-02-21 00:19:30

Here's my question. If someone wants to give away a game or something like that, what arrangements need to be made with the developers/owners of the game.

2020-02-21 05:06:38

Hi. Here is what happens. The person purchasing the game will fill in the normal order form, but they will use the other person who requested the games email address.

Here is the link to my youtube channel. Please subscribe, like the videos, and turn on your notifications to get notified of any new updates!

Thumbs up

2020-02-21 17:49:01

sorry for posting time and again but there something new in this post
can any body purchase qread for me.
I can do any thing for it.
before there was one person who responded to my request by saying that if i translate the photos that he have in nepali to english then he will purchase that particular software.
but it was very late when i replied him.
so could any body help me in buying this software.
I will  help you by doing the work you assign to me if it is possible.
i have sound knowledge in technology.
so i can do the work related to tech.
i can even teach video editing from windows movie maker.
hope I am being able to explain correctly what i am telling.
my email
[email protected]

thanks and regards.
Krantikari
visit my Youtube channel for technical related stuff

2020-02-21 18:44:36

Here’s a suggestion. Why not use one of the free available solutions? For example, you can use Google Chrome to view things like this. I know it’s not exactly ideal, but it could work for the time being.

Thumbs up

2020-02-21 22:38:15

Good day/afternoon/evening to all,
Well, I wouldn't be asking for a game if I could purchase it..
I live in Brasil and here, due to government and other things, a single dollar is currently woth $4 of my currency..
That coupled with that, I do earn a small salary but I gain little.. I'm simply unable to purchase a game, at this point.
With that being said, the game I'd like is Manamon 2.
I know it is an expenssive game..
My e-mail address is [email protected]
Feel free to send me an e-mail if you can help me.
Thanks for reading!

Thumbs up

2020-02-23 16:20:22

Hello everyone. Thanks to a very generous member of this forum, who I can't stop thanking, I now have a copy of AHC. The person wishes to remain anomymous so as to avoid continuous bombardment of requests. Expect a playthrough for youtube.

The meaning of life is, for you to define your own meaning of life. Find your own purpose, your own path, sing your own song, dance to your own beat, dream your dreams, live your life.
Dont answer ignorance with more ignorance. Dont hate someone who hates you. By you returning the same treatement to them, your just as stupid, and as cruel as the person.

Thumbs up

2020-02-24 15:37:15

Good to know that you've got the game. Congratulations.

Thumbs up

2020-02-25 05:17:31

Hi guys, I'm looking for someone who would be willing to help me receive a copy of manomon 2 I beat stadium 1 and I'm looking forward to trading and battling. Please help only if able.

Thank you all so much.

Thumbs up

2020-02-29 05:03:55

Hello all.
Since this is a purchase request topic, I would like to request a purchase for blind quest.
I don’t have access to a credit card or a paypal account, and the exchange rates for my country is quite expensive, so I ask you all to help me to purchase the game, if anyone willing to do so.
My email address is [email protected]
Thanks in advance.

a citizen calls me to help with the pipes broken,
I accepted the job and went there to help them by fitting, hammering, and twisting the valvs in a correct order,
while on the way, I kill those things that is trying to stop me such as spiders, rats, thugs and other obstacles that I avoided,
once my job is done, I'm really glad they called me an applied piper!

Thumbs up

2020-03-13 07:52:07

Hi,
@hanif have you gotten the game yet?
If not, please get back to me and I will atempt to buy it for you.
Wish I could help some of you wanting to play manamon 2 etc, but I am unemployed atm, So can't do much.
Cheers
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up