2020-01-21 00:19:09

hello: i would like to buy the manamon 2, but i am 12 years old and in argentina it is blocked pay pal. someone could help me to get a license? please.
my username to contact me in the play room is JamesPotter.
i also read the private messages.
thanks!

2020-01-21 13:42:57

Hi. I would like, please, a manamon2 license. I have full manapedia. but they blocked my license. I have no money to buy another one in the short and long term. I know the game is expensive, but please, I would like to play again. I feel my English, I use a translator.
Mail: [email protected]

Manamon trainer

2020-01-23 01:01:35

can any of you see if you could get me a key for Manamon2? I can't get it for Myself because I'm 13 years old, and I don't have any money. If any of you do get it, you can PM the key info to me. And also, you can put Labron Minnis in the registration entry box. So please? Will any of you you do it? Again, if you guys do it, thanks!

2020-01-23 02:31:23

Lupus, I would recommend emailing Aaron and asking him what happened. It's really weird that he'd block your licence like that. It could have been a miner accident on his part.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2020-01-23 06:10:39

hello
I address the request first time

Maybe sometime you could give Manamon 2 key. No Financic situation at the moment
if yes my email is [email protected]
thank you

2020-01-25 22:40:42

Hi. Needless to ask Aaron because I am already aware of why. I did not look at the license agreement and shared my license with a friend since it was joint purchase. And well ... License blocked

Manamon trainer

2020-01-28 19:19:20

Hello!

So i'm not sure if i requested this, but can someone please buy me tomb hunter? I have played the demo and i really loved it, and i want the full game. I'm sorry if i have requested this before.

Best regards: Marco

2020-01-31 09:06:10

hi,
I've heard a lot about swamp and I really want to give it a try, I kant buy it because of being under aged, family not avair of technical stuff, etc.
if, one of you could buy for me I'd appriciate it very much! if you play survive the wild then I'm villing to pay you through items, death_free_cards, teleporters, etc. and what ever you ask for. thanks

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2020-01-31 10:00:32 (edited by mjonsson1986 2020-01-31 10:13:49)

can anyone please buy manamon 2 for me?
my email: [email protected]
and my name
mattias

2020-02-04 01:25:54

Hello everyone! I never thought I'd ask here, but I'd like a favour from you. I don't want Manamon 2, I want a relitively older game. Can someone purchase AHC for me? I'd really like to play the game.
Email.
[email protected]
username.
JaidonVincent
If you want to help me out, please Ping me! Thanks!

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-02-20 22:40:20

Hi folks.
I will probably die of shame afterwards, but here we go.
Could somebody please buy a copy of manamon2 for me?
The exchange rate here is not that great. It’s not as bad as it could be, but it isn’t too good. Basically, this means that while it might not be a Fortune, it still isn’t an amount people would be willing to spend on an audio game.
I am also not Of legal age to earn a living, and my families finances do not permit buying games at the moment.
I asked about odd jobs multiple times, and voice acting hasn’t been very fruitfull thus far.
If someone could pls assist, I would be very grateful. If not, that’s perfectly fine. I know this is a tall request. Sorry about this. My email address is [email protected]
Thanks in advance and sorry about this.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2020-02-21 00:19:30

Here's my question. If someone wants to give away a game or something like that, what arrangements need to be made with the developers/owners of the game.

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2020-02-21 05:06:38

Hi. Here is what happens. The person purchasing the game will fill in the normal order form, but they will use the other person who requested the games email address.

2020-02-21 17:49:01

sorry for posting time and again but there something new in this post
can any body purchase qread for me.
I can do any thing for it.
before there was one person who responded to my request by saying that if i translate the photos that he have in nepali to english then he will purchase that particular software.
but it was very late when i replied him.
so could any body help me in buying this software.
I will  help you by doing the work you assign to me if it is possible.
i have sound knowledge in technology.
so i can do the work related to tech.
i can even teach video editing from windows movie maker.
hope I am being able to explain correctly what i am telling.
my email
[email protected]

thanks and regards.
Krantikari
visit my Youtube channel for technical related stuff

2020-02-21 18:44:36

Here’s a suggestion. Why not use one of the free available solutions? For example, you can use Google Chrome to view things like this. I know it’s not exactly ideal, but it could work for the time being.

2020-02-21 22:38:15

Good day/afternoon/evening to all,
Well, I wouldn't be asking for a game if I could purchase it..
I live in Brasil and here, due to government and other things, a single dollar is currently woth $4 of my currency..
That coupled with that, I do earn a small salary but I gain little.. I'm simply unable to purchase a game, at this point.
With that being said, the game I'd like is Manamon 2.
I know it is an expenssive game..
My e-mail address is [email protected].
Feel free to send me an e-mail if you can help me.
Thanks for reading!

2020-02-23 16:20:22

Hello everyone. Thanks to a very generous member of this forum, who I can't stop thanking, I now have a copy of AHC. The person wishes to remain anomymous so as to avoid continuous bombardment of requests. Expect a playthrough for youtube.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-02-24 15:37:15

Good to know that you've got the game. Congratulations.

2020-02-25 05:17:31

Hi guys, I'm looking for someone who would be willing to help me receive a copy of manomon 2 I beat stadium 1 and I'm looking forward to trading and battling. Please help only if able.

Thank you all so much.

2020-02-29 05:03:55

Hello all.
Since this is a purchase request topic, I would like to request a purchase for blind quest.
I don’t have access to a credit card or a paypal account, and the exchange rates for my country is quite expensive, so I ask you all to help me to purchase the game, if anyone willing to do so.
My email address is [email protected]
Thanks in advance.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2020-03-13 07:52:07

Hi,
@hanif have you gotten the game yet?
If not, please get back to me and I will atempt to buy it for you.
Wish I could help some of you wanting to play manamon 2 etc, but I am unemployed atm, So can't do much.
Cheers
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2020-03-23 04:15:25

Hey all, I am going to purchase Warsim: The Realm of Aslona for the next 30 people who email me asking for it within the next 10 days.
My email is [email protected]
Cheers!

~ Ian Reed
Visit BlindGamers.com to rate blind accessible games and see how others have rated them.
Try my free JGT addon, the easy way to play Japanese games in English.
Or try the free games I've created.

2020-03-23 11:45:40

thank you for this kind gesture. I hope that the people who receive this game really enjoy it during these difficult times.

2020-03-24 15:13:04

Hi Ian ,
Warsim: The Realm of Aslona is a very good game, and it is indeed very kind of you to be doing this for the people who haven't had the chance to play it before.
Hop on guys, and I seriously wish that the mods/ admins did something about having a sepret room for discussions of this nature.
But they don't seem to be even taking that under consideration.
Either way, I hope people take up Ian on his very generous offer.
Stay well, stay safe!
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2020-03-26 15:24:25 (edited by Agent47 2020-03-27 16:01:40)

hi can someone by me manamon2? thx i beg pleees thanks for your kindnes s o my email is [email protected] thanks for your kindnes plees cantakt me

"But did you, in your three-piece psychology and 1950's technobrain,
ever take a look behind the eyes of the hacker?  Did you ever wonder what
made him tick, what forces shaped him, what may have molded him?"