2019-11-09 20:47:15

Question again, where's the plateau?

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2019-11-09 20:50:18

The plateau is in that area west of sulee city. Find a tree there, find yourway southeast, and you'll find the plateau.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-11-09 20:50:46

Oh right the battlefields. Jesus.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2019-11-09 20:53:36

So I would like to comment on dive bomb. I believe that cutting back the damage wasn't necesary. The balance issue could be solved by giving the manamon a weaker move, until a higher level where a 110 move isn't too powerful.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2019-11-09 20:53:56

Does anyone know how to evolve some of the new manamon? I can't seem to evolve Venomander into that other form it has. Or the turtle, Cloritus  into the sanctasole. Same thing with Grimident, I can't make it syrbrat.

-

2019-11-09 21:00:45

Spoilers
There's someone in Brytanburg east who talks about that in the breeder's house.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-11-09 21:04:26

When do you get to use the glarie flowers to get back training points? What point in the game does that become available? Either I'm not far enough in the game for this yet or I just don't know where to look. Also where's the renaming person? I don't remember seeing that one either.

2019-11-09 21:04:35

Spoiler!

I managed to beat Byron, but now I'm stuck in this ice area. All I find is a chest, a statue, and a shelter. I can't find any other paths. Where do I go?

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2019-11-09 21:05:50

1009, you want to look around when sliding on ice.

-

2019-11-09 21:08:20 (edited by Soul Keeper 2019-11-09 21:09:53)

Renamer is in Mecano; last house straight left from the hotel.
It's kind of stupid of me, I hadn't even thought about checking the castle because I went straight to the heart (where the artisoul is still described as being past out on the ground; is there not a way to help it?) and somehow walked right by the end of the world without really looking around. My bad.
Also, Oghma's and Andromeda's (because it's just kind of a remix of it) themes are maybe my favorite music in the game.
That and the music for the mythic statue sights. Oghma's especially is fantastic.

Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons.

2019-11-09 21:18:19

My favourite music in the game, hands down, is the theme in E Major when two people die tragically. Chokes me up a little if I'm feeling low and listening to it. I just love the simple combination of piano and violin. I want this track. Seriously.

As far as whether you need a ghost on the team. Thing is, ghosts are both a good thing and a liability. Standard attacks are stupid common in a lot of runs, and ghosts will shut that down. But it's not like last game, where standard attacks were sort of bread and butter for almost everything. If you have a ghost, it absolutely will get wrecked at times.

Venomander is one I still can't evolve; maybe it's just a level thing, but I got mine to like 52 and it still didn't go.

I now have six of seven keys, and need only to swim to Mordant Island to polish off the seventh. lol Wavotamus totally wrecked Blaze, and even put in some good work with Tatsuo.

The reason your question about Brightenburg Wilderness got lost, ignored and otherwise not answered is because you aren't following walls. If you follow walls you will find the mystic honey you need to give the dude who can get you across the river. Don't assume that just because there's a thing in front of you, that's the only place you can go.

For fun, what's the most number of level-up herbs any of you have had in a playthrough? Mine is eleven.

Oh, and the catacombs do end. In fact, there's an area on the fifth floor that lets you fly back there, so if you're on 4f, tough it out. It's a pain, I know, but try and tough it out.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-11-09 21:32:03

can someone give me a bit of a spoiler of what happens after the third stadium, as i dont have the full version i need to have somthing to be prepared/look forward to, what is in that tree in the city with the powerplant? what is the prisen everyone is talking about somthing like requia, are there any cool dragon type manamons? what happens if you compleete the girls quest? what is the murder seen jayde has been talking about the music or somthing, i wish to kno what i should be prepared for in the full version

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2019-11-09 21:32:14

Just caught Cloritus at level 43, then transformed it and shoved eight level-up herbs down its gullet. When it hit level 51, its best attacks were Beyond Bolt (tutor) and Righteous Rend (which it had on it at the time). It gets both Attack and Defense Prayer, a damn good thing because its HP and special defense are terrible. Lovely defense though, and pretty good attack. Also gets Miracle Adrenaline, but this move is busted. Hibernate as well, but on a mon with so little HP, it doesn't work out quite so well. Can't be restrained or stifled.

Hoping, BTW, that Grimadent's evolution picks up an undead typing, doesn't just stay pure poison.

2019-11-09 21:33:51

Awesome, thanks. It helps a lot knowing there's something to find.
11 is what I've got, too.
And that hippo thing looks pretty decent, yeah. I've always liked water/earth typing for tankier types.

Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons.

2019-11-09 21:36:33

Rhythm games. Do you just have to have milisecond timing to get 100 percent, or does the game count you as winning if you get 90 percent or higher? What happens if you beat them all, and does beating them all mean you have to get 100 percent every game? Highest I got was 95 percent... But I didn't miss any and I'm pretty sure I was spot on on timing.
Also who evolves into wavotamus?

The Certified Altruistic Lexicon is nigh!

2019-11-09 21:40:06

Well I am still having issues with the symphonid boss in the brightemburg wilderness.
I have 2 powerfull people that can do dammage and a lot of weaker ones, most of the weaker ones are level 15 but I have 2 units a rebignus at level 28 and a terrable at level 34 which should in theory be able to kill him.
I have herbs a plenty, no revives though and not sure where to buy them as I can only go back as far as the shop in shaddow canion, at any rate, I can dammage the boss in this level knocking him to 50% health.
However when his webs snap they deal enormous dammage.
I'd like to level up to a point where I could cream his ass and still be allive but after I move the block ing log, there is no other way past him or onward where I don't need to pass him, I was able to complete his notes easily enough but to battle him is almost hopeless.
I figure if my stone or flame type was strong enough I could in thory 1 or 3 shot him, but who knows.

2019-11-09 21:43:32

Hello there!

Sorry but a lot of messages have past since I got my answer yesterday, I just wanted to thank you for your help!
Also, I've red that someone had an issue with the
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
With the Hyper Symphonite,  that person didn't understand how to deal with the webs. The fact is, When it creates a red web, this will only snap if you attack with magic attack. After, it will replace it by a white one, this one will only snap if you attack with physical moves. So you have to act accordingly to the color, I hope I'm clear!
End of Spoiler

Have a nice day!

2019-11-09 21:44:50

how do i use the crowbar? i hit enter on a log when i have it and it just plays the sound for when i walk into it

2019-11-09 21:47:35

Hi. I'm not sure if this got asked before, but which of the manamon get's tunnel so I can get the item detector. I don't really feel like grinding just for one move then box it after.
Thanks.

fantasy world creationist

2019-11-09 21:48:38

That's because you have to come at it from the side.
So if you're heading north and there's a log in the way, and the path is beyond the log, step to your left or right, then up, so that the log is beside you. Bump it, push it, and it's out of the way. You're not trying to shove the log into the path it's blocking; you're trying to lift it and shove it aside.

I may be wrong re: rhythm games, but I don't believe there's any incentive for perfect scores. And yeah, the timing is insane. I did the Jazzy Japes thing, and thought I was pretty much note perfect, got like 93 on it.

And ugh. Why do I even bother? Seriously. Getting terribly fed up now.

There have been certain questions answered multiple times. I answered the question about Tunnel myself this morning. Would it kill you to use the search function and find it? Goodness. It's right. freaking. there.

2019-11-09 21:51:17

so, the haunted thicket, is that where i need to go, if so it'll have to wait till later

2019-11-09 21:54:07

No. The haunted thicket is an optional area that doesn't go anywhere. It's the only place to catch Shrubbreek, and there are a couple of nice treasures in there. Nothing earth-shattering though.

2019-11-09 21:55:02 (edited by Soul Keeper 2019-11-09 22:08:11)

Honestly, I don't mind re-answering. Mostly because asking for someone to find it is just going to take up a post that could also just have the answer again, and people are clearly just going to ask stuff again.
Can't blame them too much, this is kind of already an intimidatingly large thread, and honestly, audiogames could stand to have a nicer search function. I mean I don't think we strictly have a topic search? Just a forum search. Meh.
I think it's fair to at least read a little before asking your thing to see if it's been answered recently, but searching through 7000 instances of the word tunnel because someone else and their cousin and their brother and their great grandmother and their next door neighbor's pet goldfish all want to know how to tunnel to get to the item collector is kind of droll. It's just a weird snowball effect where the more people ask something the less searching is going to help because all the search results will be the question and not the answer.
But...
Before I use it, is there a reason not to use the gammanet against the thing? My manamon are kind of a little overleveled here, and that fight was annoying enough that I'd rather not repeat it if I accidentally kill it.

2019-11-09 22:04:15

ok guys so i finally got the power plant online. i'm trying to get the treasure chests on floor 3 to unlock. where can i find the key?

2019-11-09 22:08:30 (edited by derekedit 2019-11-09 22:14:16)

Regarding telling someone to search for a question asked and answered several times over, you're kind of in a no win situation with this one. Either you enter into an infinite loop of power plant questions followed by power plant answers, or one with power plant questions followed by the refrain of "use the search feature." One's just as unpleasant as the other, really. It doesn't have to center around the power plant though, that's just an example as it's the one that's probably been asked and answered the most. Another problem though is sometimes the answers aren't complete, or they're just dead wrong. There are legion examples of this in some of the bk2 and bk3 threads, along with answers that are technically correct, but vague to the point of near uselessness.