2019-10-01 18:08:46 (edited by Nuno 2019-10-04 12:17:54)

hello!
So today I would like to present you another chinese game I've found, its name is Yanying Love. It is a text RPG made by Yulong, the same person responsible for Battle Of Armageddon.
As the game is old (2011 or so) it uses even older and obscure technologies, namely ZMud as the gaming engine.
It doesn't mean you are typing commands though, it means that gameplay will be well... kinda different.
To start the game, you install it and launch the exe file inside. Then you down arrow since you hear "pane" you press enter on that element, then you press alt S, down once, enter and then you select a file with the MUD extension. When the game loads, press F12 to open the main menu.
Here is the prologue I've translated:
Love is a true feeling. So true, and deep.
Why do you want me to reincarnate?!
I hate, I hate, I hate, I hate!
Woman in $playername's dream was shouting.
-Who are you? $playername asked.
-My head hurts, it hurts so much! Who are  you?
Woman's image is heavily distorted and it cannot be seen clearly.
How can you forget me! How can you! How can you!
Why do you want me to reincarnate!
$playername's head hurt so badly, he tried to remember but he couldn't.
-No, I can't remember.
Who are you?
-The woman responded faintly.
She Cen chao, She Cen Chao, She Cen Chao!
Our view shifts to the past:
She cen Chao: Brother $playername, won't you leave me?
$playername: No, no matter what I will not leave you.
She Cen Chao: thank you brother $playername!
The scene goes back to the dream again:
She Cen Chao: Brother $playername, why this is happening for me, why!
$playername: I am sorry, She, noone can foresee the future, and I have no choice. I am sorry!
I will personally put you in the gate of reincarnation, but I will wait for you!
Woman fell in tears and said with difficulty:
-Wait for me? Will you come with me?
-Believe me, I cannot...
The woman still wants to speak, but the blood leaking from her mouth makes it difficult for her to speak.
What are you waiting for. Do it...
$playername's hand flashed like a thunder, and dark clouds gathered in the blue sky.
With a loud bank and a terrific scream, the woman disappeared!
$playername: Why? Why? Why? Why I put her in the gate of the reincarnation!
Our view shifts again
She cen Chao: Brother $playername, won't you leave me?
$playername: No, no matter what I will not leave you.
She Cen Chao: thank you brother $playername!
Strange voice: Hahahahahahaha! You broke your promise?
You are an evil man!
Won't you leave Won't you leave Won't you leave?
You left, a liar!
A voice: $playername, $playername, wake up! What's wrong with you - the man's anxious voice said.
$playername: I had a dream again.
I dreamt of her again.
Hmm, the man coughed and said:
Get up!
Now you seem ready, go out and see the Great one.
Only he is able to help you.
Get out of bed and meet me outside.

Enough rambling, go for it and download!

https://yadi.sk/d/wBM-6fn76vmagg
Game keys
Accent: Save
F1: Character screen
F2: inventory screen
F3: Map
F4: Combat options
F5: Team screen
F11: go to your estate
F12: Return to main menu

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2019-10-02 09:38:12

Hi
Good game, but I have a problem, when I go to sertain locations, it returns me to the main window. How to return to the game?

2019-10-02 09:50:13

Press F3.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2019-10-02 10:18:34

Any help on the stone monument? I don't understand how to put the numbers, it is mandatory because I can do anithing on the palace

2019-10-02 10:59:11

s
p
o
i
l
e
r
Type 2 in each of the boxes.

2019-10-02 11:01:23

Spoilers
Just wondering, why 2? I tought that you need to count the animals, people and trees

2019-10-02 11:05:55

No, this is the mistranslation, you need to input how many given characters are in the poem

2019-10-02 14:43:05

Hello. How do i translate the game menus? once the game starts i'm completely lost. and it seems to in outputting text to NVDA, i don't know if it can be changed to the clipboard.

Cloud Gaming makes me part of this new generation.

2019-10-02 15:04:58

You need to use the NVDA translate addon

2019-10-02 16:18:19

Do i need to install the chinese keyboard?

2019-10-02 18:37:53

no you need locale emulator but install chinese lanuage because it may be needed.
I have to say honestly that this game is not bat I think.
I have to dive deeply in this game, I am figuring stufs now.

2019-10-03 05:49:09

hello. i have a problem starting this game. when i launch the game, it said welcome to zmud. and i have three options. what should i do?

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2019-10-03 09:16:32

Click on element which says "pane" in JAWS or "client" in ZDSR

2019-10-03 20:30:55

Sounds cool, good story! Time to play!

My chiptune archive is https://chiparchive.com/files/.
And the new sync key is
BQHTXTVRWGMFSI3BI3ZVQ4TGEOGNJJO64
Twitter is https://twitter.com/thechiptunearc1?lang=en

2019-10-03 20:58:22

Hi. i'm having lots of trowble to install locale emulator. can anyone help?

2019-10-03 22:49:38

Whats the exact problem?

2019-10-04 12:18:02

Updated teh first post with some game keys

2019-10-04 18:50:48

Hi. The problem is that i downloaded locale emulator from github, and i can't find the installer. there's only the folder with the required files for the application to work.

2019-10-04 18:55:15

I downloaded the game, launched it, got the welcome to z-mud, pressed on the option that says pane, but then what? it doesn't say or do anything at all.

Hi, my Skype name is, anr1235, feel free to add me if you wish, i love to make new friends, and thanks.

2019-10-04 19:14:23

@18, use the LEInstaller file
@19, press ALT+S, go down to load, press ENter and select the MUD file

2019-10-04 20:59:24

I did that, still nothing, if I use the NVDA review cursor? it says reconnecting to world and just keeps saying reconnecting after whatever seconds. any idea what to do?

Hi, my Skype name is, anr1235, feel free to add me if you wish, i love to make new friends, and thanks.

2019-10-04 23:01:17

Press F12 when loaded.

2019-10-04 23:48:25

thank you, it worked. now I went to the temple of the gods of war, and there's this old man. he asked me if I got 100 from a person and then got 1000 from another, at least that's what I understood from the translation, so I typed 1100, but didn't do anything. what am I doing wrong?

2019-10-05 09:08:44

do you guys run the installer useing local emulator? and I tried to run the exe file of the game, but it shows a bunch of error

2019-10-05 11:06:53

@23, think, you must be the greatest person in the world...
And if you don't want to think
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
s
0, because money is not important!