2019-08-26 17:16:35 (edited by Minionslayer 2019-08-26 17:44:56)

@72:
To answer your questions:
1. Short answer, yes. Long answer, only if you don't have an Apple developer account. If you do, apps expire after a year but even if you didn't, you could Jailbreak an iOS device to get the functionality to automatically sign apps so you don't have to.
2. No, there's no limit.
3. I've only got Sixth Sense and at the time of writing, I'm working out a way to get the IPA from an app, assuming everything goes to plan. I'll upload that on Dropbox if it works so keep an ear out for that.
@73:
Something else people might get confused about is the password generation. You only have to do this if you have 2-Factor Authentication enabled for your AppleID. Otherwise, you can use your normal AppleID password.
@74:
There is technically a way to do this. You'll need to jailbreak your chosen iOS device so if you're not comfortable or don't want to do that then that's also out of the question.
Hopefully you can get another cable soon.
And if anyone's asking about the shady/grey areas about jailbreaking, here's a video that should answer all of your questions regarding if this process is illegal, if this voids your device warranty, ETC.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ry3D-EuwMU
Hope that helps everyone
Edit: Can't find anything that'll let me get an IPA from an app, asking a more-experienced friend to see if they know anything. Searching didn't give me anything useful. If anyone of you know how to do this, don't hesitate to let me know.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (@Minionslayer0). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Mastodon at @Minionslayer.

2019-08-27 04:30:04

ok guys, so I fixed up the guide thanks to some suggestions.

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2019-08-27 07:12:17

I might need someone to help me installe papa sangre 2 and audio difence on my phone.i have teamtalk if you want to go through this step by step. I really want to relive the awesomeness of thise games again.

2019-08-27 07:14:31

just give me the server you want to use. I'll walk you through it.

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2019-08-27 07:19:48

U.s server please

2019-08-27 08:30:45

Hi.at DJEPIC, well, I don't mind jailbreaking, have done this quite often in earlier versions of iOs. I'm on iOS 12.4, which is also jailbreakable because apple accedentally opened some exploid again which they closed in an earlier build.

Problem is, most wireless jailbreaks I found were hidden behind a pay wal where you installed a profile, had an app and you would need to pay for a subscribtion if you want to get unc0ware or chimera.

So, any tips on how to get a wireless jailbreak? I'm running iPhone 8plus, with IOS 12.4.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-08-27 14:05:57

@77:
I'm afraid to say that the URL provided in step 1 of your article leads to the wrong web page. The correct URL is https://www.appleid.com. Other than that, good article!
@81:
If you'd like to get in to jailbreaking, I recommend you get in touch with me personally. We could just go on a Teamtalk server [I don't mind].

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (@Minionslayer0). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Mastodon at @Minionslayer.

2019-08-27 20:43:08

can someone please help me?i will be on the u.s server in teamtalk. i am despret to play theese games.

2019-08-27 21:58:15

So, running into a problem:
I tried to install Papa Sangre II using Cydia Impactor with my apple id and password. And I get the following error:
file: lockdown.cpp; line: 57; what:

LOCKDOWN_E_INVALID_HOST_ID
I then set up two-factor authentication and generated an app-specific password... actually I generated like 5 of them because I was having trouble finding where the password was shown. I'm still wondering if I can manage the list of ones I already generated. Anyway, after using the most recently generated password, I still get this same error when trying to install. Can anyone help?
Thanks!

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2019-08-28 00:01:39

Which nvda add on  do I need to install in order to copy the z  App generated password?

2019-08-28 01:37:00

Okay I got past that error. Seems ITunes must be running for the app to install. But I am having another problem. The app begins to install, and then the progress bar haults for a short time before cydia impactor closes. The process is still running as I'm typing this, but there is no window there, and the app doesn't show up on my home screen. I don't know what's going on. Any help?
Thanks.

2019-08-28 08:06:19

Hi.

At djepic wouldn't it be easier if you could just tell me where I can JB ios 12.4 wirelessly right here? I have jailbreak experience with quite a number of iOS systems dating back to ios 4, I just need a link to a jailbreak which doesn't need a cable for 12.4

Greetings Moritz.

2019-08-28 14:25:35

@83:
If you'd like me to help you on Teamtalk, could you give me a time you'll be online? I'm in the UK so my times are in GMT.
@85:
I recommend you download Speech History found at https://addons.nvda-project.org/files/get.php?file=sps.
It's an updated version of Clip Copy that allows you to review the last 100 things that NVDA has said. You can review with shift+f11 and shift+f12 and copy with f12 by default but you can edit that in the "speechHistory.py" file.
@86:
I'm not sure how to help you there. Has this happened for any other apps you've tried to install that way?
@87:
I use Chimera, here's a link.
https://share.tweakboxapp.com/s/tweakbo … -jailbreak

2019-08-28 14:38:44

You can do it with the input gestures dialog in the NVDA menu when it comes to editing speech history gestures, no need to mess with py files and possibly break something if you are not careful.

2019-08-28 15:09:22

Okay so... I finally got Papa Sangre II installed. I updated my phone to IOS 12.4.1. Previously, I was on 12.4. The app runs after I verify it, so that makes me happy! I haven't yet played it beyond testing that it actually runs. Waiting for a friend to come on so I can show him the game, and then I will let yall know of bugs if I find any.

2019-08-28 15:47:26

Just note that iOS 12.4.1 patches an exploit used by jailbreak tools. In short, anyone on 12.4.1 will not be able to jailbreak.

2019-08-28 18:26:47

is it ok if can go on teamtalk now?

2019-08-28 19:03:39

I can now.

2019-08-28 19:14:33

Sweet

2019-08-28 19:17:38

You're not on the Teamtalk official U.S server.

2019-08-28 20:52:00

Why not use  iMazing for  mac os, you can install ipas that way and no need to jb.

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2019-08-28 21:06:08

I installed the game but, voiceover doesn’t read the main menu.

2019-08-28 21:11:08 (edited by Minionslayer 2019-08-28 21:57:33)

@96:
Ummm, some of us aren't rich enough or don't want to by a Mac that is now terrible thanks to Apple. OK, I'll stop being biased.
@97:
How odd. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how to help you with that one. Maybe re-install the app? Restart VoiceOver?

2019-08-29 02:59:56

No. The same happens to me, and you just have to go through it without VO. It's not hard, start is a big button on the top so just turn VO off and tap the top corners till you hear a click. When you do, turn VO back on and other menus should work fine.

2019-08-29 04:28:51

Good morning.

AT DJEPIC thanks for that, it all worked fine and the JB is running quite fine.

Problem now is where to find the IPA's, my usual suspected appstore, you know, that one that has a pastry in the name doesn't seam to work with Sileo anymore, so that one is out of the question. If you have an alternative, mind shooting it my way?

Greetings Moritz.