2019-08-16 00:18:51

@23... Just delete any files in app-data belonging to iTunes, then reinstall it again and you should be rid of that message.

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2019-08-16 02:32:28

So? Let's dig in the drawer for my old iPhone 5 S so I can play only Papa Sangre II and some other nostalgic audio games. So yes, only Papa Sangre II since the version of the first Papa Sangre I have on it is buggy like hell while II is stable. And I don't have The Nightjar unfortunately.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2019-08-16 05:12:01

Bad news. PS and PS2 are horribly broken on iOS12.4. I was able to install the IPA files, but all I was able to witness was the intro trailer for Audio Defense back when they were promoting it on the PS games.

What game will hadi.gsf want to play next?

2019-08-16 10:05:24

@26 It seems the fix for that was to also delete the iTunes folder in your music folder.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2019-08-16 14:21:51

The impactor doesn't seem to log in properly, I type the good password for my apple id, I kno because I logged in my self, but it says wrong pass.

Awesome, you made it to the end!
Hit h to go to the next post.

2019-08-16 15:44:38

hello,
In order to use impacter, if you have 2 facter authentication enabled, you must generate an app spisific password.
hth.

But sometimes the world is better without sight...
Because You can see the world how it really is...
Dark.

2019-08-16 17:26:08

how to do that?

Awesome, you made it to the end!
Hit h to go to the next post.

2019-08-16 20:24:07

2019-08-16 21:12:28

@32:
1. Go to https://www.appleid.com.
2. Log in with your Apple ID.
3. In the "APP-SPECIFIC PASSWORDS" heading at level 3 [under "Security" at level 2] click "Generate Password…".
4. Enter a password label as instructed.
5. Click "Create".
In some cases, I was able to find a read-only text field containing my password. On others, I couldn't find it. Your best bet is to download and install an add-on for your screen reader that can copy spoken text to the clipboard because your screen reader should announce your password after you click "Create".
HTH

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2019-08-16 22:02:42

am i being dense or is impacter not working?
i open it from the sight on this thread and see two combo boxes that just say collapsed and an start button.
what'd i do rong?

2019-08-16 22:10:30

Google it. There's plenty of places that outline the instructions.

2019-08-17 00:31:50

thanks all, got audio defence installed and spent a very enjoyable hour blasting zombies.
yay!
and the week thing's easey enough to do, will you loose your data though?

2019-08-17 03:09:19

Can you get the games working on modern versions of iOS?

2019-08-17 10:10:33 (edited by Riad 2019-08-17 10:11:10)

Yep you can. BTW I've Installed Papa Sangre on my IPhone 8 running 12.3.1, but when I click on the begin button the game freezes and closes, taking me back to the home screen. I might as well try my luck at installing Papa Sangre II and/or Audio Defense.

2019-08-17 16:01:33

i'm on the IOS before 12.4, so, i want to finish audio defence and maybe the nightjar before i update.
just in case.

2019-08-17 16:15:24

Also managed to get Audio Defense on my iPad Air 2 running iOS 12.4 up and running smoothly. Love the game so far!

2019-08-17 18:03:46

I'm having no problems playing these games on ios 13, yay! I can't find Papa sangre 1 though.

"Snake, don't worry about it. There's more to being a good person than just having a stereo television."

2019-08-17 18:14:22

PS1 is included. I can give you the IPA directly though.

2019-08-17 18:45:53

Since this topic is about dead accessible iOS games, anyone know where I can grab an IPA of Solara? Even better, if anyone just happens to have it. If so, I'm really interested in playing that game for the first time!

2019-08-17 19:20:42

@jepic: If you could pm me the ipa file that would be perfect.

"Snake, don't worry about it. There's more to being a good person than just having a stereo television."

2019-08-19 00:44:28

AFAIK, Solara depended on a server which has been shut down, so is no longer playable, even if you have the app installed on a phone it would work on.

2019-08-19 02:58:16

can anyone upload  the software needed to transfer IPA files? Thank you

2019-08-19 21:32:03

http://www.cydiaimpactor.com

2019-08-20 00:24:57

I went through this process a few months ago, And found papa song grade 2 and audio defence worked fine. Good night jar and papa Sangre won however, it did not. It kind of worked, but something in the game broke before it was removed from the App Store. That thing is still broken. Is there a way to get the non-broken version? Or is that lost to time?  Also, to answer a previous question, when you re-sign an app, you don’t lose any of your data.

2019-08-20 02:36:20

@49: What's most likely happened is that the app itself isn't broken, and would run on older versions of iOS, but somewhere along the line, Apple has made changes which broke the older apps, and since they aren't being supported by their developers any more, no updates were ever made to fix the problems. In short, there is no unbroken version of the app, because when it was released, it wasn't broken. It's just that technology has moved on in such a way that it doesn't work any more.