2019-08-05 04:07:53 (edited by Zarvox 2019-08-05 04:09:30)

I was talking with an idiot this morning. Told him about a few of these before he posted his subject game.

I've thought of a few challenges. Sadly, we can't play them unless we all intend to get banned. Even though we can't play them, it would still be funny to share the ideas. Just because I share the list does not mean i am responsible for anyone's actions. This should not be taken seriously but if it is I did nothing.

get banned challenge: self explanatory. Do something you know you will get banned for.

Ultimate dare challenge: dare the next user to do your method to get banned.

Clone challenge: who can create the best clone?

Infinite challenge: create a new topic for each reply of a topic rather than replying in a post.

Disorientated? Challenge: never post things in the right room.

trip without trump challenge: ban someone else without getting yourself banned.

Free advertising challenge: invite others to advertise random products on audiogames.net. Even better with spam bots!

the, can you crack this? Challenge: post a link to software and see if a crack exists for it.

Let's have some fun talking about these challenges without doing them. Let's use our common sense and not be more stupid than posting about this topic. If mods decide to take this down or request it to be taken down, I will happily comply with their decision.

2019-08-05 05:18:15 (edited by SirBadger 2019-08-05 05:20:23)

you're an idiot.

ok to clarify, funny as the idea is, it's all kinds of wrong and would cause chaos. i'll leeve it at that.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2019-08-05 05:26:59

lol?
the challenges I like.
Clone challenge: who can create the best clone?
the, can you crack this? Challenge: post a link to software and see if a crack exists for it.
and the last one.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-08-05 06:01:58 (edited by defender 2019-08-05 06:02:28)

The clone challenge is already here, and has been ongoing for a few years.
My favorite is the infinite one, but disorientated would be good too if allot of people did it.

2019-08-05 07:15:57

I got a chuckle from the can you crack this challenge.
@4 I could imagine the horors on the mods faces when they see they have to move 30 topics around, and everywhere is the phrase Moved heading level 3. Yes, if in deed the forum was littered with that message I would go nuts.

2019-08-05 09:59:59

Hi.

Possibly the, how far can you mangle your post? Challenge? Mangle your post with almost unreadable English, oh wait, we sometimes have that already.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-08-05 10:33:28

Raise the dead: see how many old topics you can revive and post replies to questions posed at least 10 years ago before you get caught out and banned.

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
@bcs993 on twitter, feel free to follow!

2019-08-05 14:39:02

dam you zarvox, now everytime we accidentally post topics in the wrong room mods will suspect us for doing the chalenge! lol
big_smile big_smile smile smile

Abay chal.

2019-08-05 16:53:47 (edited by Zarvox 2019-08-05 16:54:25)

@6 Jade and Dark have done the best with that one. Anyone remember the drinking game from Liam??
@7 how did I forget about that one? In order to get banned you would need to revive a shit tun of topics though. Which makes it a good challenge.

2019-08-05 16:55:50 (edited by Pineapple Pizza 2019-08-05 17:01:15)

Someone in the recent past has done this. Coff, ahem, coff, crazy gamer,, ahem. That makes me think. The impersonation challenge, impersonate someone on the forum, creating fake people challenge, creating fake accounts with fake user names.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2019-08-05 18:19:56

The post a reply in every topic room, but have every reply just be one letter, challenge.

2019-08-05 20:15:38

The Pointless Necromancer Challenge:

Not only do you post replies to years old topics, but your replies add absolutely nothing new, to the point that the topic was raised from the dead for no good reason. Examples are replies like "Sounds good!" or "Thanks!" or "Me too!" or things like, "I get 404, can some one post link please?" when it would be obvious to anyone actually taking the trouble to read the topic that the game/program/project in question is totally and completely dead/discontinued and no longer available.

2019-08-05 21:00:26

Well we could have the longest email address in existance challenge.
My brother had the longest email address I know of.
He actually used it to till he got a job that was.
i'[email protected]
That was actually his entire email address.
The longest domain for an email address claimed that spammers wouldn't get it.
I went to it in the early net days in 1996 so who knows if it exists now.
www.abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.com
Why you would want to use that domain worries me a big deal.
It doesn't exist anymore I just tried to search for it.
The free internet challenge.
Get the internet for free.
Sadly that actually happened in new zealand between the years of 2001 and 2005.
I4free zfree, and others tried to have a free net over dialup.
These were all supported by bigger companies.
It didn't work in the end because of server overloads, system errors, and loads of spam.
I4 free died and went bust, zfree became clearnet which got owned by vodafone.
There are actually probably a load of experiments that went on and off in the early net rizing days before ai in 1996-2001.
I was able to catch some of them.
An example of these was the would you put your entire contact details on a random mp3 site like mp3.com or something, install a program and have it play music at you and get you to rate it for no reason.
I did this, and after a month of emails, random popups and the like was told to rate songs which I had been doing then told to put in all my information and I would get a free cd of music.
I did, and I got a free random cd of mp3 junk.
Rumor was it was put out by some music company somewhere but the venture didn't last long.
I still have that cd.
There were services like xdrive and stuff.
Hmmm I guess there could be really stuff up your computer challenge, I think pg13 did this but get a vm, load windows, and load a load of viruses on it and addware, and screw it up so bad that well you get the idea.
They actually did this somewhere, look at pg13lp.com I think it still exists somewhere.

2019-08-05 22:14:00

The, way fucking off dude, challenge: make every reply completely unrelated to every other reply and especially unrelated from the original topic, but not opposite. The influence of this idea, post 13

2019-08-05 22:14:47

The code challenge, the challenge were each person makes up there own code, making it impossible to understand them.

2019-08-06 10:02:15

the multiposter challenge: post as many replies in a row to a single Topic as you can ... Oh wait, some People do that already!

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2019-08-06 11:36:04

The pointless argument challenge: Always disagree with the last post of a topic, no matter if a discussion would even make sense.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2019-08-06 13:10:32

@17 no I will not do that. I disagree with your challenge!

2019-08-06 13:11:43

One word challenge: reply to topic with only one word, no matter how sofisticated the question was.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2019-08-06 14:37:33

A couple more based on some made above:
Let it burn: create multiple accounts and get them to fight with one another in one or more topic. Bonus points if you get the topic closed or get one - but not all - of the accounts banned.
Be a programmer for a day: if you have no actual coding knowledge, join a conversation in the developer room, be it a question on a programming language or a particular bit of code, make comments that may at first glance make you seem as if you're trying to help, only for it to be nonsensical (make things up as you go along). See how long you can carry on before they figure out that you have no clue what you're talking about.

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
@bcs993 on twitter, feel free to follow!

2019-08-06 15:30:40

3 more challenges, 2 are exact opposites from each other.

Not today challenge: no one reply to any topics. It will be a sad empty day for the forum.

Celebrity challenge: Make every topic reach 100 posts.

Dispel Misspell challenge: type extremely fast and do not fix any spelling or grammar mistakes, kind of like what I do! They are too hard to fix, I'm too lazy

2019-08-07 12:55:30

I have got anhother one for you guys:
The ban race challenge: several People try to get themselves banned. The one who manages to get banned the fastest wins the challenge.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2019-08-07 16:20:14

Okay, I don't endorse any of these obviously, but here are a few:

Talk like a pirate challenge: take a certain amount of time, and pepper your post with pirate-ish expressions during that time. For every post where you forget and fail to do this, you have to add a day to the challenge.

Live for the swarm! challenge: Create as many accounts as you can before getting caught and banned. They wouldn't have to say anything in the forums themselves, but they would have to introduce themselves and hopefully get unrestricted.

Loquacious challenge: Every post you make has to be five hundred words or more, and it has to make sense.

Nerdy and wordy: Every post must contain at least five words of four syllables or more, each, which are used appropriately. I'd have no trouble with this one. Heh.

Random Antagonist: Each day for a set time (seven days), pick a random user on the forum who is at least somewhat active, and disagree with everything they say. Don't attack them and don't insult them, just disagree with everything they say, no matter how logical it might be.

Poetic and strange: Everything you write must be either a limerick, or in iambic pentameter. Or, if that's too hard, make it free verse. An example below:

BK3 is one of the best games I've ever played. There are some weird balance issues and too many guns, and oh my god do I ever dislike stages 11 and 12, but it's really the only one of its kind.

Rendered in free verse:

Our great adventure
On the pinnacle, deftly balanced with
A wobble only when guns rattle too often
And on the eleventh and twelfth day
God damn it, Karla
Singular in its echelon

Or something like that, anyway. I promise you if someone tried this and did  a half-decent job, they would look really, really weird.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-08-07 16:24:16

Heh, some of these actually sound really fun. Heck let's go, yar. Think I'll skipper that one eh maty. big_smile

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2019-08-08 16:37:34

If i do the pirate 1 and the poetic 1 will i get banned? anyway, the
S'S'S'S'S'S'S'S'S'SCREW you, bastar'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'd? challenge'e'e'e'e'e'e'e'e'. you will cuss up a random person and not only insult them, use ellquence crash and sing words.
The Thumb's up challenge. Spam the thumbs up button on the dumbest  post that you disagree with.
The potty mouth challenge. use only swears. for example,
what's the f*** is f*** going f*** with this f*** forum f***.
or, good f****** point, f****** cock ******. or just add the f word or any swear before any f***** word, bastar'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'd'd'd'd'd'd'd'd'd'd'd'd'd'd'd'd'd's's's's's's's's's's's's's's'? argh.
this topic was as a beautiful sunrise over a magistic ocean, in the caribbean, as the light sparkles on the waters. the birds chirping and the beautiful sent of the morning flowing through my nose.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here