2019-06-14 03:00:40

I know I am not the only one to notice this, but I just tried the latest JAWS with putty and found that it works a lot better. I was able to log into my pi and make a few changes to a file. I will give a bit of a worning here. Be sure to do a say line before you start typing into a file. The synth I am using seemed a bit slow on the uptake at times. It did not stop me from making a change to a config file though. Could had used this fix years ago.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2019-06-14 16:06:07

Hi,
Yes, I've noticed this too: they didn't take delays into account. So sometimes even when you're arrowing over characters, JAWS is behind a little bit. My scripts solved this problem but if you install them now you will get double speaking, unless I can just turn that part of them off and leave the cursor navigation on.