2019-06-08 14:22:39

hi,
I am confused with how to hyperlink. I read the help article onBBCode but i am still confused. How do you hyperlink?

join the audiogames.net discord server here
want to get in touch. contact me on discord @thetechguy#6929 or email me using the email link at the bottom of this post. if you found this post helpful, informative or funny please click the thumbs up button.

2019-06-08 17:47:21

ok:

[url=google.com]click here[/url]
Let's go through it slowly.
Left-bracket, url, equals sign, the url, right-bracket, link text, left-bracket, /url, right-bracket. 
Scientists say the world is growing constantly,
But this isn't possible, because if the world were growing then it would have to have an end but it can't end because if it ended there would be nothing and nothing isn't anything because something is not nothing and aaaaarg!

Thumbs up +1

2019-06-09 05:43:34

hi,
ok let me test.
test

want to get in touch. contact me on discord @thetechguy#6929 or email me using the email link at the bottom of this post. if you found this post helpful, informative or funny please click the thumbs up button.

2019-06-09 05:44:12

it worked
@2 thanks.