2019-06-08 14:22:39

hi,
I am confused with how to hyperlink. I read the help article onBBCode but i am still confused. How do you hyperlink?

if you found my posts informative, helpful or funny which i find unlikely please hit that thumbs up button.
want to get in touch? you can contact me via the email link at the bottom of this post.

2019-06-08 17:47:21

ok:

[url=google.com]click here[/url]
Let's go through it slowly.
Left-bracket, url, equals sign, the url, right-bracket, link text, left-bracket, /url, right-bracket. 
yo! so I'm working on programing, it's really hard. But I'll tell you where you can contact me if your stupid enough to do so.
Contact information:email: [email protected]
I'm usually found on online games, chatting, and being warned bye admins for talking to much, f**k you admin!

2019-06-09 05:43:34

hi,
ok let me test.
test

if you found my posts informative, helpful or funny which i find unlikely please hit that thumbs up button.
want to get in touch? you can contact me via the email link at the bottom of this post.

2019-06-09 05:44:12

it worked
@2 thanks.