2020-07-13 15:04:15

What type of monster is montreal?

pika-san, a pokemon fan! skype: luigimax127
Discord: luigimax127#5490
Pokemon show down username: pika127

2020-07-13 15:30:17

come on. but there is sounds.dat and there's no sounds folder. and, i don't want to use the mod. i want to extract it to modefy things a bit then recompressing it with the same key. please tell me the. key

I am a hunter named Grunt. I didn't realize that until now.

2020-07-15 14:10:51

Well, the mod looks better now.
The sounds for giving food vere proposed by pates. I wanted to question them when I saw them in action, but I decided to leave them.
Now I will still leave the third sound because it fits for things like collecting bread.

2020-07-15 14:26:01

hello
how to install this game?

2020-07-15 14:48:51

No installation needed, you just unzip the file to a specified folder and run breed memorial.exe, that's all smile

2020-07-15 16:18:44

But now it's also possible to download the installer as well.
If you, like me, are using the installer, to mod the sounds, the sound folder must be placed in the gamedata directory.

2020-07-15 21:22:51

mara wrote:

But now it's also possible to download the installer as well.
If you, like me, are using the installer, to mod the sounds, the sound folder must be placed in the gamedata directory.

For this type of game, i'd rather take a portable version, but that's just me... wink

2020-07-15 21:42:32

do you guys know when the new version with the translation changes will go out?

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2020-07-16 05:10:52

How do you create sound mod for the game anyway? I'd like to mess with mine also.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2020-07-16 06:51:29

portable version link please

2020-07-16 10:41:29 (edited by Wilson 2020-07-16 10:44:59)

Gosh people, chek out post number 1, will you?
Not gonna dooit, fine. Grabb the self extracting archive here.
get the zip version here
@Mata
To create a mod, in no particular order.

• Step1: Go to your main game directory where Breed memorial.exe was located, and create a new folder named sound. Yes sound, Not sounds.

• Step 2: Go find an ogg files you whish to used, and paste them in the sound folder you just created.

• Step3: Now you must rename the corresponding sounds to their proper filenames.
    To preview the sounds and their corresponding filenames, Klick here.

Note. Make sure to only paste the sounds you wish to used for your mod, the rest will be loaded from the default sounds.dat.
Man, readme can probably explain this better but I hope you find this helpful smile
Edit: Man, I'm bad at explaining things smile

With the hero duty out of the way, I find myself venturing far far away...
And I encounters many allies to share our pays.
In an old land, we build ourselves a shelter...
And we proceeded to call it the kingdom crafter.

2020-07-16 11:25:38 (edited by E-t-i-eloquence 2020-07-16 11:28:19)

i have some questions regarding the game
how could it possible that multiple monsters of the same tipe make the same sounds?
shouldn't they be uneec?
e.g. all slimes sound the same in evry thing
at leest the walking sounds should be modiffied

2020-07-16 13:16:45

Thank you for the mod making tips. I sure will dig into it.:)

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2020-07-16 14:10:15

uh what does this mean?
I can't extract energy from this gem. I don't know the cause.

2020-07-16 14:13:11

i think that meens the monster is locked

2020-07-17 00:27:51

mara wrote:

Well, the mod looks better now.
The sounds for giving food vere proposed by pates. I wanted to question them when I saw them in action, but I decided to leave them.
Now I will still leave the third sound because it fits for things like collecting bread.

What is the death theme? Sounds like a wii game but not the mario series... Well, i'll put other musics than the cp battle ones, i'll send a link here. smile

2020-07-17 03:48:00 (edited by mata 2020-07-17 03:56:10)

If Morokuma decides to update the game, I really would like to request a feature to make the ame continue when you switch window and have it in the background. Sometimes I just want to watch the thing and multitask. But as soon as I switch window, it stops. The only game that plays automatically after switching is marathon.

2020-07-18 00:04:07

mata wrote:

If Morokuma decides to update the game, I really would like to request a feature to make the ame continue when you switch window and have it in the background. Sometimes I just want to watch the thing and multitask. But as soon as I switch window, it stops. The only game that plays automatically after switching is marathon.

Not everytime actually, but i think it depends on your windows setup.

2020-07-18 04:37:43

How do I make it work then?

2020-07-18 15:44:55

One, can I play with my browser and two, how do I get the full English version of this game?

2020-07-18 16:33:52

1. No, you can't, it is an application itself.
And 2, you can get the portable latest english version by going to audiogames.net, searching the database and in the description, there is a portable version. I do not really know the exact link location, because it's weirdish and has lots of subdomains haha.

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2020-07-18 20:33:44

Is there a way to remap keys? I would like to be able to reach some things more easily. For example, in order to check status of the monster  one has to arrow down to it in the menu. It would be much more convenient to press for status, and control S for saving.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2020-07-18 22:14:27

You can do it with an external keypad.

2020-07-19 04:30:13

Encountered an error every time I submit my first ever monster to the first arena competition. Not when I create a new though. It happens when I start a new save and have my first monster. After that, it doesn't. However, there was this competition, I think was rank C, some kind of cup I can't remember which, a flag race, that if I turn the speed to 5 it'll throw bug 7 error id competition. Happened twice til I decided to turn the speed to 4. Not sure what this bug 7 is. I think it's the same error as when I use my first monster in the arena.
Also, how does fusion generation work anyway?

2020-07-19 11:06:52

This is what I under stand.
A fusion generation is where a breeder will train 2 monsters to the best of the monsters capasity.
One monster will begin to be trained until the monster reach its limit, taking partisipation on a compotitions with a main goal not to win the highest rank but instead to increased the breeder ranks and to keap the financial running. and then when the monster is on an inch of their live, the second monster began his/her traning. After both is really close to death, the breeder will combine the 2 and get a new monster with stronger best stats over all.
The breeder might used 4 instead of 2 monsters, if the breeder decide to continue to the third generations.
This will continue until around the 4th or 5th gen, at that point the monster probably already reach its peek starting stats.
Then it is a traning to be the best of the best from there.

With the hero duty out of the way, I find myself venturing far far away...
And I encounters many allies to share our pays.
In an old land, we build ourselves a shelter...
And we proceeded to call it the kingdom crafter.