2019-05-05 15:24:19 (edited by SkyLord 2019-05-05 15:28:36)

Hi all!
I found this game, blind arena tournament on gamejoult, audiogames jam. It was released in 2016 and updated on 2017, but the servers are still running, and that surprised me very much!
It is an online game, where you shoot your opponents. You have only 1 weapon, and you don't have any items to pick up.
The map is pritty small and easily navigatable/rememberable.
One room can have a max of 4 players, while if no rooms found your client automaticly creates one. You can't choose a room to join.
And the best part is, you don't need any ports forwarded to host a room!
Before i'll give a link , i must warn you that the game has some bugs. They are not so serious but can be annoying for someone, but in all they are minor.
The following bugs might happen:
After the match is over, the game might do something unexplainable, that is you might create a new empty room instead of joining the available and you will have to restart the game.
And various freezes/hangups might happen sometimes.
Here's the link to the gamejoult page where you can download the game:
https://gamejolt.com/games/blind-arena- … ent/183539
The game is no longer in developement i think, but i wrote a letter to the devs cause i think, if this game will be developed further it will be a pritty awesome game!
I'm sure if there will be enough demand, devs might continue the developement, fixx bugs, add new weapons items and features.
If you like the game, or just want to write a letter, you can send an e-mail to:
[email protected]
You have the keyboard shortcuts on the gamejoult page, so i won't write them here. One thing i'd like to say  is, put your nvda in sleep mode, otherwise you won't be able to press keys in the game it self.
I hope to see yall soon in there!
If you have questions i didn't answer in my post, ask them here. If i know, i'll answer.
Edit! forgot to tell you, that this game is also available on mac! Did not test this, so mac users, if your interested you need to try it out your self.
Another edit: win32 version is a little more buggy than win64, so if you have 64bit windows it's strongly recommended you download 64bit version.

2019-05-05 15:32:41

Sounds fun.
Will check it out, thanks.

2019-05-05 15:43:40

yeah it's cool game. As i said in anyaudio, will cool if they will add moving left right, another weapons, items, also checking whitch players are online, i wish they will continue developing it.

Yours kindly

2019-05-05 15:58:58

yeah if we want them to develope it i guess we have to write them an e-mail about it.

2019-06-04 17:56:32

I kno this game lol I played this for 5 minutes killing AI players and then I deleted it, but I wil play it again if there are more players on the server, so can someone please play this awesome game?

Awesome, you made it to the end!
Hit h to go to the next post.