2019-05-06 13:00:24

Well, it seems like another troll because this person created lots of accounts and posted other first world problem topics.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2019-05-06 18:39:07

So basically, you're short a nickle and are going to have to give up a luxury like iCloud. Cool story. Come back again when you can't afford to pay your electricity bills.

2019-05-06 20:51:07

If This is the biggest problem of your life, you’ve lived a very very very very sheltered life

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality

2019-05-07 09:06:01

Moderation:

Okay, guys. No cautions or warnings here, but please don't push it.

The main reason for this moderation is simple. ElizaBaez has changed her username. I see no other accounts by the same name on her IP at present, so either she's hiding or else that account is the same one she's always had. If one of you good people wants to furnish proof that these are, in fact, multiple accounts, please do so. If that is done, we can proceed with whatever is deemed necessary for breach of rules. Until then, let's not engage in any further character assassination or personal attacks.

In other words: say what you want about the grandiosity of the topic title, or the fact that this can seem demeaning to people with bigger problems, or any of half a dozen other things, but calling Eliza a troll - I may myself have done this in the past, and for that, Eliza, I will apologize here and now - is pointless, and serves only to fuel the fire.

That said, Eliza, I have some advice for you.

You'd do well to read some of the well-meant suggestions offered up here by other users. And if you do not wish to incite the ire of other users, you might also do well to examine your behaviour. I don't hate you, and I'm pretty sure no one else actually hates you either, but sometimes your behaviour does make you difficult to deal with. I personally find it less appealing to defend someone who is, to some extent at least, inciting some of her own problems by either insulting other users back, by being rather thin-skinned or by seemingly trying to seek attention. You have just as much right to a pleasant experience as anyone else here, and you will be treated with the respect you deserve. In addition, you have the right to not be attacked or ridiculed. We are not in the habit of driving people away or otherwise alienating them. That said, you may very well alienate yourself if you aren't careful. As evidenced by the blowback created in this thread, many users are unhappy with your conduct, and it is highly unlikely they're all wrong. I happen to share some of their frustration, but as stated before, you are a respected member of the forum who, at present, deserves to be here. Please make good decisions on that front.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1