2019-04-22 14:54:09

after a long time, we are getting another intresting topic,
it's a very simple game and most of you are already avair about this game, but, still, let me explaine please?
it's a very simple game in which a person will use "never had I ever" before the sentence and he will add something which he never did and it's intresting, or, anything if you are not able to find something intresting.
let me show you this with examples,
dear administraters, this is just an example, please don't warn me ok? thanks,
#2 slj:never had I ever raged while playing a game.
#3liam:oh dam, I raged, so many times, and my viewers are well avair of that.
never had I ever broke any device.
#4 pool:I broke my phone once, and it was an accident,
I hope you understood the game,
suppose I ask:never had I ever played bk3,
and you have also not played it, please don't post till the victim comes and post, and tells us the story behind it if he is comfortable with that.
if no one continues the post till 24 hours, you can continue the post,

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2019-04-22 14:56:49

never had i ever a sex!

2019-04-22 15:11:10 (edited by sunshine 2019-04-22 15:24:37)

I've had sex before, many times.... guess where? in my dreams, of course! tongue (sorry to disappoint you, by the way, if you were expecting anything else) tongue
never have I ever pissed while taking  the shower. bwhahahahaha.

2019-04-22 15:13:41 (edited by Jod 2019-04-22 15:18:29)

yes i did piss while taking shower.
never had i ever have a gay sex.

2019-04-22 15:17:39

guys, their are some exceptions,
like we faced just now, post's like "never have I ever had sex" are not allowed, because no one would like to discuss their sex life on a public forum, so, @#2, please edit that post or you guys can ignore his post, and #4, if you have not dun that particular thing, you don't have to post, wait for the poster who did that thing, if no one comes out till 24 hours, you can continue the post.

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2019-04-22 15:19:18

no, i'm gona keep doing what i do and if you don't reply it means i vinned the game.

2019-04-22 15:20:28

Lol off to a bad start

2019-04-22 15:22:14

ok, in that kace, diplomatic replies are allowed,
just like #3, so, you can continue,

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2019-04-22 15:22:51

Hope a mod sees it asap.

2019-04-22 15:39:42

I haven't, so...
Never have I ever: Climbed Mt. Everest.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-04-22 15:44:48

lol you need to read the topic again.

2019-04-22 15:47:01

I have not. Never have I ever rick rolled the forum.

2019-04-22 16:21:58 (edited by Dark 2019-04-22 16:25:34)

Well as to the first question, I'll remind everyone that there are no rules on this forum about not discussing sex at all, just so long as you don't insult anyone about it, indeed we had a quite sensible topic on the subject not long ago, and it might actually be quite healthy to discuss lack of experience if it can be done in an adult way without all the usual adolescent stupidity. After all, the idea that blind people don't have a libido is a common misconception that yes, does make relationships difficult, particularly for men given all the "making first move" crap.

So Yes  I have made love, or rather in my case it'd probably be more accurate to say I do! make love. Well you probably guessed that with me being married, and since I'm married to a lady and not to another man, I've not made love with a man either, though as I am %100 straight that wouldn't be something that concerns me.

As to the general theme of the topic in terms of mentioning things I've never done, I'll let This incredibly silly cockney novelty song be my actual answer big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-04-22 16:59:01

Never have I ever taken a shit off the roof of a public building onto the street where it may, or may not have hit someone.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-04-22 17:44:07

Well, this game got me really frustrated in a party because it was entirely about sex, sex, sex, again sex and yet once again sex. There's an expression about sex that would conclude my experience there: "Sex is like traveling: the more you talk about it, the less you do it."
Anyway, getting back to the topic, I'll go with my "never have I ever" I proposed in the aforementioned party:
Never have I ever peed out of a window.
Good luck!

2019-04-22 17:57:08

14 and 15, no, but, ahem, not a bad idea, especialy 15 cause it is easier.
Never have I ever got drunk.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2019-04-22 19:12:10

never had I ever hackt someone

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-04-22 23:04:19

Out of curiosity and nothing more, I did have a look at the ideas behind hacking and the whole thing sounds scary to me. Luckily, I had no purpose nor the will to hack anyone.
Never had I ever piloted a drone.

2019-04-22 23:21:39

I've piloted a drone, a microdrone, but it still is a drone, and my cat loved it. I thought for sure she'd tuck tail and run the other way, but nope, she watched it fly and when it got low enough she'd go into stalking mode, when it would land, she'd pounce on it and nibble on it.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-04-23 01:03:29

Never have I ever written something on this forum

2019-04-23 03:21:48

Hmmmm, post 20 :

Zarvox wrote:

Methinks someone be a huge great whopping fibber here big_smile.

As for me, I have never been to the southern hemisphere.

I have been to the eastern hemisphere, when I visited Egypt for example, but I have never been south of the equator, although when I was in Florida I was pretty close.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-04-23 15:37:40

Never have I ever traveled in metro.

2019-04-23 17:10:20 (edited by redfox 2019-04-23 17:10:47)

Hmmm...
Never have I ever: Taking an explosive shit across a bathroom wall while also puking into a sink for 3 minutes straight.
It was 20 seconds when I did it, not 3 minutes hahaha.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-04-23 17:24:05

This game gets boring when it just becomes nothing but stupidity and immaturity. It was a nice idea, but it didn't really work out because of people makking it all immature.

2019-04-23 17:30:08

Never have I ever died.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.