2019-04-19 18:35:06

Hello everyone,

I'm having trouble completing level 3 of Awesome Homer by Jim Kitchen. When I try to press the arrow key to turn, nothing seems to happen. I've tried pressing the key when I hear it from either the left or right and then pressing control, but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2019-04-20 08:05:23

that game is hard, I could never get past level 1 of that game... always end up getting killed by the birds

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2019-04-20 13:15:52

No it's actually easy up to that mentioned level. I have no idea about that level as I always died in there. Don't forget to take the device that sounds like a drail or something when you find it oriol

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2019-04-20 13:35:13

Um, doesn't that game not even run on windows 10?

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2019-04-20 17:41:42

All the Windows titles run under Windows 10. I still can't figure this out. Do you have to wait a certain amount of time before hitting the missile?

2019-04-20 19:26:30

Hmm, I've heard from a lot of people on here that they're getting an error message saying something about wav files being kerupt.

2019-04-20 20:37:18

Try installing the games in a location that doesn't require adminstrator rights to write data, such as your user or documents folder.
Does anyone know how to solve this? The help file is extremely vague and just says to turn using left or right and shoot the missile before it hits you. Unfortunately, it doesnt seem to be that easy. Pressing left or right arrow provides no indication that you're actually turning.

2019-04-20 20:54:34

here is the playthrough of this game, it can be downloaded from here

2019-04-21 00:06:36

I just did that, installed to a different folder that wasn't part of the users folder, and still got the error. I'm also getting it with almost all of his games. I tried both the zip archive and installer from the Audiogames archive, same thing. Should I be logged in as a different user that's not admin?

2019-04-21 05:42:50

That walkthrough does not provide me with the solution to level 3.
I don't know what to tell you about the games not working. Try downloading a fresh copy of the installer from the Audiogames Archive. You can also try running the installer as administrator.

2019-04-21 13:05:20

About level 3, I do remember being able to complete level 3 fine on my XP computer. Is it possible that myabe your screen reader is interfearing with the game? If you have JAWS, this will obviously happen because JAWS still can't handle programs that require the use of keys that it takes over. NVDA will sometimes make games not respond. Try turning off you screen reader and playing the game. About downloading it, their is no installer, just a .zip file.

2019-04-22 04:12:55

@boy, if, you are  trying to download indivisually i mean, homer alone, you need to install this
if you need installer of these all games, download it from here