2009-03-05 22:39:29

Hmm very true. I was mostly thinking for less technical people, and I'm not sure the arrow keys being smaller will realy help. Very very true though, I'd probably stick with, ironically, my preferred keyboard which is a Microsoft natural one.

They can't program for toffee, but they can make some pretty decent hardware.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2009-03-12 01:25:25

Sorry to bring up a partially dead subject but I did find out something about that "Hackintosh" I linked you to. There seems to be one really big problem, and if you aren't a developer or a coder, then that is definitely not the computer for you. It seems to have issues whenever Apple releases updaes. Aside from that, I don't know what issues it has with updates.

Visit my site at VI Tek Talk.
A discussion forum for cross platform, cross device adaptive tech as well as adaptive tech insociety and different cultures.

2009-03-12 04:10:52

Well it probably also has issues with import duties to me, but thanks all the same laugh. My coding skills probably aren't up to the task of that level of problem. Handy if anyohne else has been looking at this though.

*waves at any lurkers*

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.