2019-03-30 02:52:59

hi. So I have been adding things to a game written in bgt, and I want to add food to it so it would be more intresting. I want to know how I can go about this

2019-03-30 02:54:23

that, sir, is one of the most vague questions I have ever heard.
What will, say the food do, be, cost, etc?
Give us more details before asking a questino like that.
What is the game you are making and how does food tie into it?

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

Thumbs up

2019-03-30 04:44:53

it is for tk, and the cost will be 2 dollars, and I want it in the vending machine and tk originally had food so I want to add it back and it will be like candy bars and chips and it will make you walk faster

2019-03-30 07:26:01

food is a variable. give us some code so we can see how to help you

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2019-03-30 12:13:00

come on guys, don't share code to a game that is not yours.  Thought it was against the rule on this forum to do just that.  This person modifying TK, code that apparently 10000000 peoples have.  He or she evens says in post 3 that it is for working TK.

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

Thumbs up

2019-03-30 15:51:33

ok, the thing you should know, first of all, it's not smart to talk about stolen code here, but anyway.
I got a little peap at the tk code, for curiousities sake, and saw that, for the most part, they didn't remove anything, jusst commented out the things they didn't want.
So I'd advise looking about the code for the // before food stuff.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

Thumbs up

2019-03-30 16:31:19

@redfox says it's not smart to talk about stolen code and proceeds to do it himself. Amazing.

Thumbs up

2019-03-30 16:57:16

I was just giving him advice, but ok.

----------

Thumbs up

2019-03-30 18:21:45

moderation:
Redfox, consider this a warning. As Lucas pointed out you clearly knew what you were doing.

redfox wrote:

ok, the thing you should know, first of all, it's not smart to talk about stolen code here

Good good. You understand how things work... Or do you?

redfox wrote:

So I'd advise looking about the code for the // before food stuff.

Yeah nah, you knew what you were doing. This isn't the first time either. You received a caution on March 19 in the future of the killer topic along these lines. Please, practice what you preach.

@bopitmaster34 you've got yourself a warning as well for the same reason as Redfox. While I have no way of knowing for sure whether or not you were aware of the situation surrounding the killer, discussion of the code will not at all be tolerated here. The developer has stated, multiple times, that the code was never meant to have public viewing. Now you know.

I'm also closing this topic.

Thumbs up +2