2019-03-16 23:13:05 (edited by burak 2021-06-16 11:05:58)

Hello,
The new version of the game is finally here. This has not been coded very well and I have improved my skills a bit since then. However coding the game with the improved skills needed a bit of recoding which I was lazy to do. I don't think I'm going to be updating the game very soon. Here are the changes:
What's new in 1.2:
The pitch down affect when ending a game is also applied when you press escape while you have les than 10 seconds.
You cannot enter a number  less than 0 into the custom game edit boxes. Why would you want to set something to 0, that I don't know the reason.
Key sounds are pre-loaded so they don't lag when you press enter or space.
Fixed the soundpacks were not immediately applied when backing out of soundpack selection, Thanks Enes.
Added randomize menu sounds setting.
The transition between the starting sound and the ambience sound is smoother.
Added menu music setting.
Added background music setting.
Added soundpack setting.
Added read readme and read changes options in the main menu, then combined those options into a submenu.
The pitch of the ambience and music now raise when you have 10 seconds or less left.
Added chronometer mode, (suggested by Ömer).
Added a dialog code which lets you copy your stats to the clipboard. It will pop up if you quit by pressing escape.
Added a speaker test.
You can press any number in any menu to go to that option. For example, if you press 2, it will take you to the 2nd option.
Re-enabled side scrolling in difficulty menu.
Added master difficulty.
Fixed game not resetting when it ended. How irresponsible of me.
Removed side scrolling in difficulty menu, but you still navigate with left and right arrows.
Spacebar can be pressed in any menu to select an option.
If you press s it will now tell you how many presses you have.
Changed the way the menu music operates.
Made it so soundpool resets every time you quit the game.
Fixed custom game time not resetting.
Here is the link:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkMhHe64ysbhgXMrKs2 … A?e=ibm8Kc
I hope you get a bit of enjoyment.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2019-03-16 23:18:38

Can you add a  description of the game in your post? Not putting a description in the new releases room is a habit that too many people are repeating far too often

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2019-03-16 23:26:09

In this game, you have to press the space bar or enter as fast as you can. You have 60 seconds by default to do it.

I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2019-03-17 06:59:46

i'm geting it, s good

2019-03-17 09:07:11

gonna try.

Yours kindly

2019-03-17 09:22:46

space bar is mason's game, i'm sure! space test

2019-03-17 11:58:33

Only code from Mason has been used for the game is the menu of one of his older titles like scrolling battles, which I have permition of using. And then there is custom voice of Cae jones, which is a public class. Other than that, not one single line has been taken from other games.

2019-03-17 12:53:25

well, ok thank you for telling me

2019-03-17 14:48:13

no code stolen, not at all.
and @burak, i tried your computer simulater, it was ausam

2019-03-17 14:53:38

Thank you.