2019-02-06 16:39:17

Hello all. Does anyone know of an accessible autotune program?

Thumbs up

2019-02-06 17:16:00

hi
for teun, use reaper's teun

2019-02-07 11:24:50 (edited by tmstuff000 2019-02-07 11:58:09)

There are severl solutions. One is, as post 2 pointed out, ReaTune. It works fine for automatic pitch correction, although your voice won't sound completely flat using it. The manual correction tab is not accessible however.
The by far best solution is Melodyne. If you use an NVDA add-on called SIBIAC, you ccan tune your vocals manually and make them sound completely flat and robotic, as well as adding drift, vibrato and changing the amplitude, if that is your thing.
Another plugin is Kerovee, from G200. The parameters are accessible, but there are some side effects, including some bad-sounding s sounds.
Another plugin is GSnap, it works ok, but ReaTune is better in my opinion.
Lastly, there is Antares Autotune. The parameters for the plugin are accessible, but not the manual mode. It is better than ReaTune, it has throat length and various other things to adjust. You can also control what notes it tunes your vocals to with your keyboard, if you find the unaccessible unlabeled graphic with the JAWS cursor.
Once again, Melodyne is the best in my opinion.

Best regards
T-m

Thumbs up

2019-02-07 11:28:22

can you please give me SIBIAC link?

2019-02-07 12:12:27

A question who posted post3.
How do you manage to use GSnap in reaper?
By me, the plug-in behaves like it's not even there. Nothing triggers it, no midi, no audio. It isn't bypassed, I use reaper for 5 years, I should notice such a crucial thing as a bypass. So, how do you manage to use it?

Thumbs up

2019-02-07 19:07:03

You can find Sibiac at the following lin:
http://www.azslow.com/index.php?PHPSESS … board=14.0

I directed you to the primary forum where all the SIBIAC content is available, so you can also read about how to use Melodyne with ISBIAC.  We're currently working other programt the moment, but if you have any other questions in regards to how to set it up and everything, feel free to contact me via E-Mail.

Recording artist @ Bass Mekanik Records.  Albums available Wherever digital albums are sold.
My YouTube Channel
Drum Covers | Video Game Covers

Thumbs up +1

2019-02-08 15:07:01

@5, The parameters are accessible. Just select the track and hit p. Then arrow through the parameters and use tab to get to the slider and the edit box.

T-m

Thumbs up

2019-02-08 18:40:38

thanks a lot for link

2019-02-09 15:57:16

A question which I was saying many tymes but out the fórum: Can those auto-tune plugins work in recent versions of Windows 64Bit?
I tryied it with Audacity and reaper, but didn't work.

Today, is better, than yesterdday!
God bless you, a lot of mersy.
Gracias, thank you, your welcome, thumbs up, what ever, Luis Carlos. Have an awesome day!

Thumbs up

2019-02-09 17:47:20

They work, at least in REAPER. In audacity, you can't get to the parameters of them.

T-m

Thumbs up

2019-02-10 00:09:38

I was testing Antares' AutoTune Evo VST with Reaper, but no luck, didn't auto-tuned my voice when I was speaking. Using win10 64 bits per second, in case you didn't know what a bit is.

Today, is better, than yesterdday!
God bless you, a lot of mersy.
Gracias, thank you, your welcome, thumbs up, what ever, Luis Carlos. Have an awesome day!

Thumbs up

2019-02-10 05:19:14

For retune, tab over to the  auto correcte tab.
Then  check the auto correction box below,  and choose the key of your project.
The next drop-down boxes are personal preference to what makes your voice sound the best.

You want to keep tapping over until you reach the text box that reads out 250,  you will need to edit this number to 1 or 0.
By doing this you will hear all the autotune artefacts coming through on your vocals.   So all that is left for you to do is to perfect your recording by using the drop-down boxes above  Etc.
For my voice my favourite go to options are Arabic or Egyptian.  When I am messing around or gathering ideas off my tracks.
Good luck...

Thumbs up