2019-01-30 10:07:39

Hello, All of you Madden 19 players.

I would like to start up a online franchise. I would like to invite 30 players to join.
I have already pick the Carolina Panthers and a friend of mine have already pick the Atlanta Falcons. The other 30 teams are available for pick.
If you would like to be apart of the league pick your team and give me your gamer tag so that I can invite you to the league. I will let you all know when the season will start.

Hope to play you all in Madden 19.

2019-01-30 15:50:02

Going to go for the New York Jets as a change of pace from my regular Eagles.

Gamertag is orinks. Let me know when you send the invite so that I know when to be on, I haven't logged on in a bit.

Also going to be streaming my games from this. Should be fun.

2019-01-30 22:51:11

My gamer tag is Glaroc421, but I may not be on for a while yet as I have a lot of college work to do and not too much time for gaming unfortunately.

Hi there, if you wanna find me on twitch, you can do so at Twitch.tv/LeonianUniverse and on YouTube at the same channel name. I stream Hearthstone and other games and love to chat with people, so if you like my content, feel free to subscribe or follow me.

2019-01-31 04:28:39

For those who are wondering when the season will start. It will start somewhere towards the middle February.
As it get closer in I will do a reminder for everyone. Once the season start then it will be lock down for those who have join.

2019-02-08 14:42:36

This is a noob question but,  is this whole game accessible on Xbox or PC ?