2019-01-21 13:33:42

Hi, I was looking for multiclass muds that were also screen reader friendly. I found 6dragons in the liqwwqqqstings. I tried this mud before, but I didn't get far with my first character. So, I decided to try again. But, i can't connect to the game. I'm using MushClient to connect, and I've even tried on Mudrammer. Is the mud down? Or, has the adress and port number been changed?

2019-01-21 14:13:21 (edited by Dark 2019-01-21 14:16:08)

The mud has been down for a while, which is quite disappointing and I'm not sure what's happened to the developer.
If it doesn't come back soon I'll try contacting the developer and see what is going on.
There is a sister mud called days of dragons, find their website here

I'm not sure though what the differences or similarities are between that and classic six dragons.

hth.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-01-21 14:41:43

Thanks Dark, I'll check out the other mud.

2019-01-22 14:08:21

I was an admin on that mud and lost touch with the developer. the last email i got from him, from some months ago was that he was working out a lot and trying to get back in shape. that's all i got. sorry.