2018-12-30 19:06:33

hi everyone. I recently heard that forza 7 is playable on xbox and windows 10. I know you can probably use OCR to read the menus. But is there anything else you need to be able to play them, and anything you have to know? How aobut learning the various tracks, is it just a matter of learning them all by heart?

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2018-12-30 19:46:24

Yes, turn on the special assists and driving is a sinch.

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2018-12-30 19:48:06

Let me add this.

1. Start a race.
2. Hit start on the xbox controler.
3. Go down twice and hit a.

4 set all of the options to the left for yes and press a to confirm. Then go to the topand hit a and  you should be good to go. I'll be streaming on liveme, look for ke7zum and follow me there as I will maybe be doing a forza demo for the sighted today or tomorrow.

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2018-12-30 20:09:23

Wait a minute, do you actually need an xbox controller to play this game, or will a regular game pad/keyboard do?

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2018-12-30 20:17:02

You can play with every game pad, you don't need an xBox one controler, it gives you more feedback though wehn you for example hit the engine limiter, turbo punch or when you spin the engine to high.
You shouldn't play with a keyboard though, you sometimes need to stear harder or more softly, depending on the car. For example, while you need to really stear into the curves when you are piloting a Porsche 916 spyder, while only soft turns are required with a 1993 Nissan Skyline black edition.
It depends on the car really, you just have to learn and get a feel for the thing.
Regarding tutorials, there are quite a lot, there is my basic tutorial and the series from Timberwolf. For easier location, here is the link for my demo of the game, should give you a good introduction to the game.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7320xmsiikpi7 … o.mp3?dl=0

Since the demo I turned off some of the assistance though, mainly automatic steering to manual with clutsh, stability and traction control is also off.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-01-04 04:00:03

So I  still have some site. Is the menu text larger?

2019-01-05 15:47:40

Hi
First, I'm sory for my bad English, I'm french.
I believe to understand that this game is playable for us?
I don't understand how a rice gamer like that can be playable, but if someone can explain me, I'm funny!
What is the special assists?
IF I understand, I must learn all tracks by heart?
All the infos can be interresting!

2019-01-06 13:22:52

Hi.
You can look up all that information in the other topic about the game.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-01-06 13:37:04

Honestly, I understand better the English when it is write, it's for that.
I try to understand the audio allready do, but I prefere English text for understand because i don't understand how know where we can turn for exemple.