2018-12-29 20:18:22

the game is on the IOS App store but even getting a few sighted people in the game they weren't able to find it on android.

2018-12-29 20:21:02

@26

If I can find an "official" update to the latest one before it was pulled, i'll place the link in "post 25."

I don't know what the issue is.

2018-12-29 20:47:17

Well, looks like we'll have to take this to Twitter it seems:
http://twitter.com/candywriter

Also, the dev is very active it seems in This AppleVis appp directory thread.
Good luck, everyone!

2018-12-29 21:24:49

hello guys, I succeeded to download btlife for android with the link that put on post 23. I have a question, when i open the game after installing, i see  instructions page when i press next button on this page and when i press finish button to starting this game it come back to instructions page, what should i do? please help me.

2018-12-29 22:06:44

First, thanks alot post 23, I will clean my old phone, side load it and play.
I am almost sure why they pulled it and that is because, you know the 1.3 ratings or something like this?

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2018-12-29 22:13:05

So I've tried this, and, well. The buttons are unlabled, and I've tried everything, holding them, tapping on them, moving back and forth onto them, and nothing. As of right now, I'd say it's pretty inaccessible, unless you figure out or tell me how to make the VO pick up the buttons

2018-12-30 04:55:37

all I know is that the back and forth thing works for me, but only on the buttons that are actually buttons. There are a lot of things voiceover picks up as buttons that are not anything at all and are weird phantom deals on the game pages, clicking on these does nothing, but you get an idea of where they tend to appear and I can usually filter them out.

2018-12-30 07:13:41

hmm, i used the website get android version, but it only cycle the next and finish button, can not get new game.

2018-12-30 11:43:21

high, I have same problem that snow have please help
any help will be apritiated.

2018-12-30 11:58:41

Yeah, probably one of the reasons they got it out of play store.
sad

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2018-12-30 14:47:17

high, i want to download the game for ios, when i press get button in app store, it starts to downloading but when it is about fifty% i see this message the app can't be downloaded.
what should i do? please help me

2018-12-30 14:51:31

I've worked hard to play a game many times before due to my own visual limitations, and due to developer's choices, but this is ridiculous! I'm waiting for the accessible version. rofl
Feel free to have at it people. ^_^ You're stronger folk than me at this point, I'm done for now!!!
big_smile

2018-12-30 18:12:55

I agree with Mikefont. Has anyone heard back from the developers? I'm starting to think they'll never do it. sad

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2018-12-30 22:24:55

Hello,
This game has a lot of potential, the buttons only need labels.. Lets hope the developers will answer, it is really the closest thing to the sims w
we have

2018-12-30 23:07:41

is their anything I can do as a infant?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2018-12-31 16:10:34

consider the following from what I've heard from the people, (not responding to me but general statements.) the game has only been out a couple of months and it went viral when they were completely unaware that it would, this has caused them to have to crunch to get the early features they wanted out even faster, thus they might be working with limited resources or might have their attention more divided than it otherwise would be right now. The frantic pace they are at might also explain the relative lack of response to our comments.

That said they really ought to get on that as soon as they can. As it might be harder to work things in if they wait for too long to make it accessible for us.

But it's a new game and the basics aren't even all rolled out yet, so that could be something we need to keep in mind.

at the same time, we need to watch them and keep our commenting on the lack of accessibility up.

2018-12-31 18:25:25

Yeah, no. This is very much not fun to play at it's current level of accessibility. I'll be back if the devs ever label more buttons. Kind of wish we could share custom labels on the iPhone, as that would really help with a game like this: one person would have to conscript a sighted person for 20 minutes, and then everyone would have fully labeled buttons. I guess there's an email to apple accessibility in my future, if they even take suggestions.

2019-01-02 15:21:05

This game sounds fun but they should make it fully accessible and they should make it available for pc. i will check out the link.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2019-01-04 01:00:00

Hello i've downloaded this game for Android and I can't play the game. I only get to the tutorial thing and when i press finish it repeats. Is it that it can't work on my phone? Or did I do something wrong?
My phone is a Samsung Galaxy J6 Prime.
Cheers From the mansion.

_____

2019-01-04 01:18:10

that's weird, there wasn't a tutorial on my IOS version at all. And most people I was with and see online just get thrown into the deep end right away.

also, another quick tip to make the game accessible, or at least a little moreso on IOS. If the game is refusing to read buttons, deactivate voiceover and then activate it again, that can get it doing the possible text thing if it stops doing that.

2019-01-04 20:07:49

I am using android and they gaive me some tips to play the game when i press finish, it repeats. Anyone with android tell me how to avoid that. I am using Voice Assistant.
Cheers from the mansion.

_____

2019-01-04 20:15:51

funny weird event on the game for me.

1. I got ringworm at the gym
2. I went cliff-diving with my son when he was only 5.

I'm loving a lot of this game still. And I'm glad that the holiday stuff is over.

2019-01-04 22:54:58

Any news on further access? ?The game sounds great, but the accessibility headaches do not.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-01-05 00:12:39

I don't get on applevis all that much and it has been a couple weeks since the last update, so I'm unsure. I'll let you guys know if anything happens on that front.

2019-01-06 23:51:12

I can usually get the possible text thing to work if I turn voiceover off and back on. At least there's a work-around for figuring out the choices, but I wish I could see the stats in the relationships section. Also I wish the log was a button and if you clicked it each year was a different line, because it's really annoying to have to listen to the whole log if you're trying to figure something out, and trying to find the last event on the screen doesn't usually work for some reason.