2018-12-22 01:41:23

this was recorded for battalha constante a few seconds ago.
102 online. 15 here, 87 In other places
is it? you give your opinions

2018-12-22 01:45:35

STW had 113 players online, so the record isn't beaten yet.

Paul

2018-12-22 02:48:42

Swamp maxed out at 100 back in the free days, so I'm quite impressed by the 102 and 113 numbers.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2018-12-22 05:19:12

how does a game like that get 102 players i wonder

2018-12-22 06:30:01

lol after this post we got to 105 players online, it was crazy ahaha.

follow me on
twitter
now go away, don't talk to me

2018-12-22 07:00:45

not only that but there was legit no lag, not kidding.

2018-12-22 07:04:20

and @4: was that *really* necessary?

2018-12-22 10:59:45 (edited by defender 2018-12-22 11:02:16)

I think it definitely was necessary, unless BC has gotten allot less buggy/imbalanced and allot more interesting lately.
Last time I played it it was pretty boring/unfair, and most of the time was spent traveling, pooping LOL, or most of all, running back and forth mindlessly collecting stuff like a drone with no soul. And honestly the hole multiplayer sidescroller combat thing, without lots of platforming or things to hide behind really just comes down to superior equipment or button mashing anyway... Not my idea of very fun, at least not past the first 5 minutes.
I did think that time machine was cool though, and the various maps were interesting, if not complex.

Still, no lag with that many players? that is indeed very impressive! Especially for a BGT title... I wonder how they pulled it off...
Animal, do you know the detailed specs of the server? It would be interesting to know.

2018-12-22 11:29:09

not to mention the racism

2018-12-22 11:44:36

I'm wondering what all those people could do there without getting to be bored. I've played it for quite a long time but i was never in love with that one, at last times i used it only for chatting, as standing in the tunnell and pming big_smile

2018-12-22 13:43:29

Sorry, but just what are 105 people doing on there? Ok, you can shoot each other with really weird fuckin' weapons that require absurd amounts of money to buy, and level up above and beyond the call of duty so that newbies don't have a chance. And no, please don't give me the spiel about how there's a newbie mode and you have to turn it off yourself. Yes, there is a pasifism mode or peace mode or whatever it is these days. But if you want to play fairly you might as well leave it on 24/7 because there's always going to be some jackass with 259123562312573 levels who enjoys nothing more than to let people know just how little of a life he has by spam killing them over and over, and camping the quiet street so you have no hope of finding items.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2018-12-22 13:43:38

@4 as long as we don't want to admit, even if the game could be a clone, or could be boring. They had a big advantage. They've been going on the portuguese and spanish market which doesn't have much audiogames, and which has a looot of players. With this I am not saying that there are not english players, but they've chosen the right way in how to handle it. Even if  still, I do not like the fact that.... Ah well, never mind.

Paul

2018-12-22 15:48:17

wait wait wait what happend in bc when 102 players was online? how the hell riched this ammount how is it any new?

Yours kindly

2018-12-22 18:19:35

I have to agree with 12,  the game is well accepted in the portuguese and spanish comunity and its the reason why so many players. sure we have a good amount of english player and its the reason why they call me back to the team but in the english comunity we always going to see drama about this game or just in general lol

follow me on
twitter

2018-12-22 18:26:08

Well, the drama is kind of deserved even if it was Mason's fault in the end, and it doesn't matter what language you speak if the game is pay to win and just a spam fest, that goes through language barriers.
You don't really need to speak English to enjoy most English action audio games, so it's not as if they haven't seen what better games look like.
I don't think the devs really deserve the amount of money their getting, but at least their mostly spending it on a nice server based on this playercount.
People are aloud to enjoy it though, even if their wasting their time in my opinion. After all tons of English speakers love STW, and that game is full of stupidities even if it's over all better than BC.

2018-12-22 19:02:54 (edited by animal metal 2018-12-22 19:06:03)

yeah, so many players that don't speak english play other titles, but its iether BC devs are doing something good or players don't find something else to play and they keep coming back to the game and they find entertainment and its fair enough lol

follow me on
twitter

2018-12-22 23:32:57

well yeah, I can admit that I am pretty dang powerful on that thing. but... there are some ways you can make it a bit more balanced. you can team up with people ( the word for this in spanish is equippa in case you wanted to pm one of them to help you) and I believe portuguese is the same. then you get xp from their kills, they get xp from yours and you can do the big stuff like mega dragonsaurs (which I killed twice single-handedly in less than five minutes). there are some really nice players that can help you out and I was able to get a fair amount of xp with a shotgun, which is a starter weapon. The one thing I hate  though is darts. and with darts, players ambush you, dart you, leave you there for 2 hours, and then go away and see how many times you pm them which I think is utter stupid. I showed some of those guys what they were in for though, by using a green potion when they had their backs turned and then smashing them all to pieces. heh, good times.

2018-12-23 18:03:24 (edited by defender 2018-12-23 18:04:50)

Wow, 2 hours? that's, ridiculous!
Good to know about the rest though, not that I'm planning on using it, but hey, glad to know it if I ever get bored enough.
How about that explosive tape bullshit, and can people still take one step into the level, fire a rocket, then one step back so they can't get hit?
Are the weapon sounds less hit and miss in quality now?
And do more places take advantage of platforming/cover than before? all I saw were some trees in a few forest levels and nothing more.
How about the translation system, is that still broken? Are the rules still untranslated even?

2018-12-23 19:30:15

oh i know 1 very good dartspammer: aa not one two: medusa, and fantazma. They can't stop. If they catched me, they can stun me like 300 darts, and then in earlie versions 400 explosive tapes.

Yours kindly

2018-12-23 21:48:39

Exactly, and it's so damn easy to collect sooo many coins, and then you can buy anything that's put up for auction. Once i had a chance to buy even 2 bikes, although they both cost like 30000000 coins or whatever. So it's easy for them to buy those tapes, and they are so rich that they spend even real money on tape controller, so there they go.

2018-12-23 22:28:52 (edited by defender 2018-12-24 12:06:59)

what kind of no life asshole has the time to do that to random internet strangers all day?
Just by going outside sometimes I feel like your the actual winner in that situation LOL.
Nice to know the devs don't care enough to fix that though, real friendly environment.

2018-12-24 00:07:04

I also know, there is something called a green potion which protects you from darts and lasts half an hour. and tapes aren't that bad unless they deliberately destroy them when they know you're in a vehicle. that's when it gets annoying. if anyone wants some green potions I can give them, since they're cheap as dirt for me. a simple 1000000 coins can actually get you 20 green potions. and 1000000 coins is like, you could just so easily get them.

2018-12-24 02:38:15

Holy shit, inflation anyone?

2018-12-24 12:07:17

This game sounds hilariously imbalanced.

2018-12-24 18:15:52

Is there a link for the game, I'd love to try it. Also, is the game in spanish only or its translated to English?
Thanks.