2018-12-01 01:13:37

hi all.

so, I got manamon, however. this strange thing keep haponeing to me. ant it only hapones in only 3ways. 1. chek for update 2. unnone gifs 3. online play aira setting up your network conechion. please help!

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2018-12-01 01:14:58

could be a firewall problem or you need to open ports on your router.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2018-12-01 02:09:47

I foread all the ports, and allod it thru the fierwall. now what?

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2018-12-01 02:25:54

What strange thing happens?
Check for updates and gifts connect to a server, online play requires that you share an IP address with another person to play with.
This just sounds like the computer you're playing on had no internet connection.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2018-12-01 04:35:19

silly question, but have you registered the game? all that stuff won't work unless you have as far as I remember.

2018-12-01 09:43:25

hi.
are you using a cracked version of manamon?
because that happens when you use a cracked version.

2018-12-01 14:34:08

Speaking of which, can I still do self trading with Manamon? I don't want something bad happen to my registration informations.

2018-12-01 15:04:59

no, I doent have the crak, is was bot for me. and I am keneted to the internet

2018-12-01 15:18:01

what does it say? paste the error. we can't help unless we know what really happens to you that is strange

2018-12-01 15:42:47

I don't think self-trade does anything to your registration information. So feel free to trade yourself the starters.

2018-12-01 15:59:30

ok. lisson to dhis audio

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uodv3gsp8d8hl … 1.mp3?dl=0

2018-12-02 02:24:24

It sounded to me like it said, "Unable to set up your wireless connection, but you may still be able to use this feature." I have no idea what that means.

2018-12-02 02:52:58

that still sounds like a port forwarding problem but I can't suggest a fix without knowing your router information etc. even then it would be complicated.

2018-12-02 04:22:28

Thanks @Jack

2018-12-02 16:28:18

but no! I foread the UDP ports 15000 15001

2018-12-02 18:45:22

That message is probably the most annoyingly confusing message in the game. What it really means is that the game couldn't make an internet connection. It should really say "Unable to check for updates", or "Unable to connect to VGStorm HQ".

2018-12-02 19:06:41

It says so for a reason. It says unable to setup vireless connection, which I admit could say something like unable to connect to the server, but then it says you may still be able to use this feature because even without the server, if the issue is only that it cannot connect then you can share your IP and play, and if the issue is that you have no Internet connection then you can still play locally with a friend over the same network. However, if the same message is announced when checking for updates then that's definitely an oversight.