2019-02-04 03:10:54

My question though is how you even play BotD/Classified without any sort of guidance on where stuff is? From what I've seen so far, and for all I know this might just be the tutorial for whatever reason... but actually triggering actions seems to need you to be pretty much looking directly at whatever the thing is. Do you just guestimate and hope?

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-02-04 08:47:51

Pretty much, although I play with bots a lot, and they tend to open doors and stuff and can activate the power as well. BOTD is pretty straight forward, just open doors and kill zombies pretty much whereas IX and voyage require certain actions to open most of the map.

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D

2019-02-04 19:28:51

How does one aim properly in this game? lol I'm currently having to resort to knife spam just because even if I try to aim center mass, I'm usually missing even with the aim assist+holding L1, no idea what I'm doing wrong.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-02-08 01:34:10

I'm not sure what the chakrams are, or how to activate them when the characters say something about them.  I like the new map they just released, the new characters are pretty funny.  Has anyone played online?