2018-11-20 04:51:04

hi! i have it on PS4. go  to play!  my ID is igggggoreha in ps network

2018-11-25 09:00:34

HI, I want to play this game.  if I buy the $50 game, on xbox store, for black ops 4, will that have the zombie game play? or do I need to get the dlc version?  what is the best version of the game to buy?  Thanks.

2018-11-25 10:28:30

I just bought the game yesterday on xbox: but I do not know how to start

2018-11-25 14:21:34 (edited by igggggoreha 2018-11-25 14:56:40)

when you downloaded a game,press start to connect to server. move left one time,then 2 times down,press  A or X if you have dualshock. then  several times press right and find lost option in a menu, it will zombie mode solo

2018-11-29 03:17:45

Add me on XBL OBSRattlehead.

Follow my Youtube channel for high level MK 11 gameplay. https://www.youtube.com/user/Chvasquez86

Follow me on twitch for live streaming. https://www.twitch.tv/obsrattlehead

2018-12-01 03:56:01

I already have.  We never play anything. Haha.  Or we did, it just was always on ps4.

2018-12-01 20:28:26

@26

Yes, the zombies mode is included.

2018-12-10 16:04:00

hi
Yesterday I tried to play zombie solo: but there are settings for rules of play such as raising the health, etc. Do I have to modify it every time because the changes do not save:and  What is the easiest map for the player isTotaly Blind : sorry for bad english.

2019-01-14 16:36:59

the link to that youtube channel hwere the dude is playing blackops 4 all you hear is hm talking no sounds hardly or nothing no sterio so dunno how you get anything out of this. I'd like to play this if it's playable but better work needs to be done explaining shit please.

2019-01-15 07:07:40

@Ross
Do you think the guide applies to the PC version as well? I don't have a console, but I've been thinking about trying out the game.

Trying to free my mind before the end of the world.

2019-01-27 18:55:14

So I bit the bullet, picking this up since it was on sale. It's getting here tomorrow.
Does anyone who actively plays this have any starting tips? A basic controls thing would also help quite a bit, the text guide's nice but kinda lacks in depth details.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-01-27 23:37:28

The tutorial will explain that.  As for the PC, it should be exactly the same.

2019-01-28 08:26:46

So, is the tutorial accessible?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-01-28 15:03:36 (edited by blindndangerous 2019-01-28 15:04:14)

In a way. You have a narrator helping you through.  This'll be from memory, but I believe to get to it, go all the way to the right once in zombies, up once, and press A.  This should be the maps screen, press right bumper until you can't go anymore, and either go down one and press A, or press A right their.  That should be beginner tutorial.

2019-02-01 01:58:49

Okay so I finally got a chance to actually put this in... lol and holy ballsacks, 90 GB download? What the hell! Gotta wait for that before I can do anything. Mini tangent though... what even is the point of disc gaming now? Like why sell them, if you have to install every game onto the console anyway. tongue

2019-02-02 07:57:56

Apologies for double posting... but does anybody happen to have info on the armory and lab, and this custom class stuff as far as layouts are concerned? I only managed to get a hold of someone for a short amount of time to get the basics out of the way, can't even figure out exactly how the match setup works, apart from map/mode being 1 up from the bottom right, and L1/R1 in that menu switches between different modes.
Any help with this game would be much appreciated. I also am attempting to do the tutorial again, I attempted it earlier but clicked out because I got turned around. I tried to follow the directions from post 39, but no go.
Thanks.

2019-02-02 09:21:07

Hi.
Is it only the zombie mode which is playable in the game? Or are the other modes also playable?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

2019-02-03 00:08:19

As far as I'm aware, it's only zombies.

2019-02-03 05:49:39

Alright, so. I figured out my issue... nowhere was it mentioned that to actually start a match you had to hold X/A on the ready button. But apparently you do.
For anyone else who might be thinking of picking this up, here's some stuff the in game tutorial walks you through, but doesn't actually tell you directly. I've only done the basic tutorial so far, advanced will come later.
Default controls are as follows:
Left stick: move character, left/right sidesteps but doesn't turn
Right stick: Turn your character, unfortunately no way to reset the camera direction that I know of
Square/X: Reload, general action button if held
General actions includes buying weapons/perks, opening doors, repairing defenses, etc.
Triangle/Y: Switch weapons, unsure how it works with more than 2 at a time, but with 2 will just cycle between them. Presumably, with 3 or more it still does, but there may or may not be a way to directly select one.
X/A: Jump? That's what it sounds like, anyway.
Circle/B: Crouch
R2/RT: Fire weapon
L1/LB: use gun sites
L3: Click to sprint
R3: Melee attack
Haven't messed with L2, R1 or the Dpad yet, but the guide says the Dpad is used for elixirs
Weapons don't actually sound like you might think, at least on the tutorial map which I believe is Voyage. I'm not sure quite how to describe it, but it sounds almost like a kind of blowing wind with a horror type twist. Unless I got that wrong and it's the loud humm/creepy whispering type thing, but that was way off to my right when I managed to get the weapon off the wall during the tutorial.
Doors also do not seem to sound like what you'd think, I spent a number of minutes following the sound of creaking wood, but I believe those are just ambience. The actual sound if I'm not mistaken is similar, but different to the sound of a weapon. The perk alter apparently sounds like a bird, not quite sure yet what the logic behind that is.
But that's all I found for now, hopefully a bit more fumbling around will yield more info. Someone please correct me if any of the stuff in this post is wrong or could be clarified.

2019-02-03 10:14:41

Thanks for a lot of nice information. Maybe you wanna help the creator of the following guide to make it even better?
http://rossminor.me/BlackOps4/ZombiesOverview.htm

Best regards SLJ.

2019-02-03 21:55:07

I mean I could, but I'm still at newb level myself. Soooo...
Quick update though with slightly more info.
R1/RB triggers your equipment, not sure how you switch though or if you're only allowed 1 equipment type per match.
Add teammate revival to the functions of the square/X button.
Major issue though for teamplay... dead team members do not seem to make a sound so far as I can tell. But, maybe I missed it.
I also got stuck at the point where the tutorial guide tells you to find the part for the shield... I figured it might've been the metal clanking thing, but either I heard it through a wall/over a drop and couldn't find my way around, or it is not square. But most other buttons pretty much have their specific use, though I did try other buttons. I eventually gave up, but I plan on trying again later.
My main issue with this game so far is the fact that there's no way to reset your camera, so there's no real way to orient yourself in terms of exact direction. I can see how people play it, but it definitely will require practice, and lots of it. At least for me... maybe I just suck? lol

2019-02-04 02:22:37

I've also written up a guide that's up here.  I just didn't want to post it here since this was Ross's initial thing.  It might help with some of the menus a little better.  As far as I know as well, dead teammates don't make any sound.  That's where I got stuck on the tutorial.  So unless the bots or if you're online the other players revive them, we're stuck on that.

2019-02-04 03:01:01

Honestly I might just say screw the rest of the tutorial all together, lol and just wing it. I know how most of the stuff works, I know pack-a-punch and elixirs from the wiki. Pretty sure that's most of the important stuff, might just dig in to solos with bots.

2019-02-04 03:01:17

Yeah, that is where I am stuck in the tutorial as well, but I am currently level 27 or maybe 28 so. The problem with voyage map is you need to find an artifact to activate half the map anyway, I find blood of the dead easier to play for some reason. Although I do like the sounds for doors and guns in voyage and IX, but I can't seem to activate them and I have found its very precise to activate stuff.

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D

2019-02-04 03:02:16 (edited by bradp 2019-02-04 03:02:39)

The problem with pack a punch is you need to do certain things to activate them, like in most of the maps, you need to make things so I don't see how we can do it easily.

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D