2018-10-10 17:00:07

Hello.
So I have tried downloading the Sonic the Hedgehog and Super Mario Brothers remakes from the archive, and I was able to download them. However, when I used 8zip to unzip the files, I could not find any executable. Is this because of the application that I am using?
Most of the files don't seem to be named anything discernible. Thanks for any ⠁⠎⠎⠊⠌⠨⠑⠖

Thumbs up

2018-10-10 17:19:36

maybe WinDef got a hold of them and deleted them.

One of the best gifts on this earth is the unconditional love of an animal

It is pure, free of judgement, and raises me to the utter height of glory.

Thumbs up

2018-10-10 18:16:07

Ok, so I was able to unzip it and I think my archiver is labeling the files wrong. However, the only executable I see is disbgt. Should there be an exe file there ⠁⠇⠦

Thumbs up

2018-10-10 19:18:18

It looks like your antivirus is to blame here. I've just verified that the archive's copy is intact.

Thumbs up

2018-10-10 19:56:12

You'll have to add the folder as an exclusion if you're using WinDef. I just turned the dang thing off in the registry though. Yes a bit sketchy, but it was getting on my nerves. Don't worry though, if I upload files to you guys at any point, I'll have it scanend with a third party virus scanner.

One of the best gifts on this earth is the unconditional love of an animal

It is pure, free of judgement, and raises me to the utter height of glory.

Thumbs up

2018-10-20 00:26:25

So I was able to get the 7z files running but now I don't hear any audio. I just hear NVDA say World 1, Level 1, and then no audio ⠉⠕⠍⠑⠎ through.

Thumbs up

2018-11-08 17:33:13

Make sure to test out this tool https://www.filetypeadvisor.com/ . The software always helps me when Windows can't open a file I need. It gives a description of the file format and suggests software to open or convert it to another file type. Works perfect!

Thumbs up

2018-11-15 11:31:16

my best regards is use win rar archiver

my reel name is mike
I am the stranger hu livs in the galaxy. If you want to contact me; you can e mail me at [email protected] And have a good dey

Thumbs up