2021-11-12 05:46:47

the download page is still there,
https://ps.mm-galabo.com/download.html
just go down to the bottom of the page, press and go up until you hear a link that says planet saga, and click on it.

Thumbs up

2021-11-12 20:47:27

@ JasonBlaze:
Thanks for that. It was just harder to find this time for some reason. I went to the page you posted here a while back, but couldn't easily find that for some reason.

Thumbs up

2021-12-25 09:19:34

How do you  guy s think? When this will be released? In this year or next?

Thumbs up

2021-12-25 09:22:31 (edited by mata 2021-12-25 19:30:13)

I seriously want to give up checking this topic thanks to all the posts being about when it'll be released whenever it pops up. No actual news, nothing, just some impatient bunch bumping the topic up over and over. Sorry dude, but this is way too often and way too annoying.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

Thumbs up +2

2021-12-25 09:38:13

Yeah,  agree with @mata. Seeing the topic pop up again and thinking we might have some news on the game just to click on it and see it’s just someone asking about the release date again is very annoying.

Thumbs up

2021-12-25 13:02:57

@678 seriously? did you really have to bump up this topic again, making us think that the game is out but not? No, I'm getting tired of you fucktards doing this. Mods, I'd say, close the thread and when it's released, people could just create a new topic. This ain't going anywhere. You impatient little pricks. When the game comes out is when it's out. No more asking, no more begging, no more doing any of this shit again! It's getting old, real quick!

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2021-12-25 15:35:10

Well, you can see the name of the person who was the last poster in the topic without needing to click on it.
If it's assault or anyone else you know who is involved with the development of the game then it might be some news. Did you really think that a person called robocop has any inside knolledge on the game? That's pritty much on you.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

Thumbs up

2021-12-25 15:39:32

And I always wonder how whining and constent asking for release date would get that any closer. Here are news from me, no, it won't be released this year big_smile

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

Thumbs up

2021-12-25 15:49:14

@682 that won't work in most cases. Like imagine this robokop commented after assault? That's why I need to check the topic even though I know who the last poster is, assuming it's a comment on some news or something.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470

Thumbs up

2021-12-25 16:17:03

The amount of people expecting an update whenever this happens shows how stupid most of this forum is. We're not getting an update until like 2 years later. Calm your tits and wait.

Thumbs up

2021-12-25 17:41:46

Besides, with how full of continentally stupid dribble this topic is already, I'm pretty confident whoever wants to announce any releases will probably just make a new one.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

Thumbs up

2021-12-25 18:55:20 (edited by defender 2021-12-26 20:25:08)

LOL you guys have turned over reacting to people asking politely about the game's status into a sport in and of it's self, and your heads are so up your asses with the mob mentality that you don't even realize how toxic it's becoming, or just don't care what you sound like.
The only thing stupider than asking for progress updates too close together is making a huge deal about people asking for progress updates too close together.  Honestly, do you people not even see the irony here?  You're literally bumping the topic up multiple extra times after the first one.
And do you seriously think that this big of a game is going to not have it's own thread when it's updated?  Even if it doesn't, how will finding out about it 2 hours later make any difference VS 15 minutes later?  Are you 5 years old?

I won't speak for them, but personally if I was from the dev team of this game, I would find the ridiculously angry, winy, instant backlash to simple questions worse over all given the quantity of responses and level of negativity, VS minorly annoying, mostly reasonable, generally positive continued interest about the game.

Should people know better by now?  Yes probably but not everyone got the message, did some of them ask in a shitty way (mostly a long time ago?) yes but why paint everyone with the same brush preemptively, and yet acting like an adult and just dealing with a tiny annoyance every month or two  is pretty easy if you bother actually trying.

Aside from the stuff specific to blindness, it never ceases to amaze me how bad you guys seem to think you have it VS how bad it actually is on almost all regular gaming forums... It's pretty hilarious actually.

Thumbs up +2

2021-12-25 19:34:48

@Defender it's now been half an hour since your last reply, any news about the update? I mean, it might have been finished in the last half hour and I want to know! I want to know now! now now now now now now now! because I am an immature child! and anyone who asks about game release times is a child!

I mean, look at the way I read those emails from developers I follow on Itch.io for news about important projects! what an absolutely stupid person I must be to do that, when I could be doing something useful, you know, like writing sarcastic posts which take the micky out of people who ask about game releases! what a very productive use of my time that would be!

and now I think this post is going to collapse into a quantom sarcastularity so I had better stop before I destroy the universe, though of course the universe deserves destroying we all! Know! That!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-12-25 19:37:43

It's not once. It's not twice, it's all the bloody time whenever this topic gets on the first page of the new releases room, and eeveryone has been expecting news about the update. Does this constant asking for release date make it any faster for the dev to work on the game? No. Does it get in the way of topics that are actually about releases people follow, yar. While i may not agree with some of the posts going too hard on robocop here, I still vote for this topic to be closed until the game is out or there's news or something. It's very annoying to expect news only to see some idiots adding the same question we've had a billion times just to push the topic to the first page for nothing.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

Thumbs up

2021-12-25 20:04:16

@Defender I wrote it out of amusement, not annoyance.

Thumbs up

2021-12-26 04:20:45 (edited by azure 2021-12-26 04:23:21)

stop, stop climbing the topic every time. every time we come here in anticipation of the game being released, and it's nothing, just messages from other people. it breaks, breaks my heart face crying, crying, crying, crying.ovd

this is a joke, i'm not really angry

meet the eternal legend, accessibility group for games and applications in Brazil. main group to bring accessible games to the blind.
official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

Thumbs up

2021-12-26 05:13:14

Mods, please just close this topic. This was originally an announcement about a demo well over three years ago. If there is any news, a new thread should and will be created.

Discord: clemchowder633

Thumbs up

2021-12-26 05:23:10

Wait the topic is closing. Does that mean the game has been released? Where is the link? I don't see it.

Thumbs up +1

2021-12-26 08:25:17

And if it's not released, when will it be released then? When? Tell me.

Kind regards!

Thumbs up

2021-12-26 12:18:35

You guys sure don't have enough sarcasm around huh.

Thumbs up

2021-12-26 13:13:10

I would say learn to read, but you're probably using a screen reader, so listen to what the bloody thing tells you already.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

Thumbs up

2021-12-26 16:53:16

At Assault better to report the first post of the topic or your own post for that matter and specify that you want the topic to be closed, that way surely one of the mods will see it.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

Thumbs up

2021-12-26 18:28:21

Ya know, as annoying as the people asking repeatedly can get, I don't think the sarcasm is any better because it's keeping the topic bumped up even more than it otherwise would've been. lol
All I'm gonna say is, just let the topic sink already. Or if it's closed, that'd be fine too.
OP out.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

Thumbs up +1

2021-12-26 20:59:52 (edited by Zarvox 2021-12-26 21:01:38)

@698 the thing about the sarcastic posts is, those people making those posts don't care if it gets bumped back up. It's just rubbing salt into the wound for the others. So it's a double trigger. Quite hilarious if you ask me. Cause I'm one of the sarcastic ones.

Thumbs up

2021-12-26 22:46:26

Alright, before the topic closes, I wanna say.
Goodbye topic!
This game has enboldened my soul and encouraged my heart.
It has put some actual belief in the future, that perhaps the games for the blind can be something more.
The mechanic can be somewhat complex, the storyline can be rich and immersing.
It has also made me appreciate the Asian continent for being the last hope for the rotten west and the rest of the world as of 2021.
Thank you, Planet Saga!
Thank you!
You were here when I was undergoing dark stages of my teenage life, now you will let me enjoy you as an adult.
And that will be a beautiful rite of passage for me.
One that I will never forget.

I choose to be happy

Thumbs up +2