2021-10-11 05:11:32

I already could.

2021-10-11 13:52:36

Hello again in this topic.
Please, how is It with English translation of this game?
Thank You.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

Thumbs up

2021-10-11 15:34:33

hi
I quote what I wrote assault_freak in another topic about it
" But I can update you as far as the translation goes. Due to changes and revisions, translation has been very very slow on my part, as I am also the only one working on it at the moment and because of the pandemic and looking for a new job, altely it's had to take a back seat to other things. so whenever the game comes out, the translation may be incomplete and need to be continuously updated. Just a quick FYI and to set proper expectations.„

Thumbs up

2021-10-11 21:56:21

Hmm, it would be great if this game will release and we will play with translator untill the end of translation. And please, can someone tell me where I can find any recordings like trailer or something about this game? thanks.

Thumbs up

2021-10-11 22:41:15

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1kYyk … HKFO6mAB6Q

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

Thumbs up

2021-10-12 07:09:03

I hope the game will be released soon

Thumbs up

2021-10-13 16:39:11

I replayed the demo and I really, really hope all the audio glitches got fixed by then. Hard to tell from the audio demos, which of course could have been mastered.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2021-11-10 05:59:59

@ JamesPotter:
Once you get the fishing rod, YOu can then fish. Here's how it works.

You equip the fishing rod (best to do it with either the hand keys that are better for you to reach or for the opposite hand of the one with your sword). You then press the key corresponding with the hand you put the fishing rod in when equipped (c for left hand or v with keyboard). Then you go over to water and try it out (sometimes you might havta search a bit in the water). Make sure you're in the water and not just next to it as that doesn't usually let you fish. Then you press the corresponding key and then wait. When there's a clclicking noise, you press the corresponding key rapidly and it should pull up the fish and put it in your bag. To clarify: if you put it on the left hand and it clicks, you would press c rapidly in a row and then if you put it on the right hand and it clicks, you would press v rapidly.

Again, this short guide is for using the keyboard commands. I'm not sure on the keys for a controller (x and y maybe?) Sorry, I don't use one for this game, so not sure.

Hope this helps.

P.s.: It also says something like 'lets pull up the rod to get fish' when you get it to work properly (then you would wait for the clicking noise). There's also a short bubble noise. The fishing doesn't always work and sometimes just does nothing and then says 'sorry I was bored' and then you'll need to do it again. There's a metallic clanking noise when the rod is almost broken so also watch that and repair it when that happens (you can also check if it needs to be repaired in the storage portion of the menu or under vital info and at the bottom with listed equipment and such).

Thumbs up

2021-11-10 06:02:47

I hope the full version of this game gets released soon too. I don't mind the voice acting myself, just want an option to make sure it's turned down so it doesn't make it impossible to hear the translation with jgt is all. Like others, I like the emotional connection.

I just finished the end of the demo myself and really loved it. Are there any specific things you can do once that's done for anyone else who's finished the demo? I was thinking leveling and gathering resources is really all I can do left right now until the full game is released, but wanted to know if anyone else has found anything else to do.

Thumbs up

2021-11-10 18:49:43

I don't think your currency has a maximum limit. I'm at over 5000 gc right now.
And there is a sneaky thing you can do. Your skills can only be leveled up to 114, but if you are near that mark and you do more than the max amount before exiting the menu, it will let you gain more experience. I have 116 on formation skills. Here is the catch though. I also had 116 on clothing, however I didn't know about the limit back then because that was the first skill I did. So I did it again and it corrected it back down to 114. Additionally, I had lost about 60 cotton yarn that I had made. So there are limits on items in your inventory as well.
And finally, I have found something that you wouldn't notice unless you are paying very close attention. I'm not sure if I am the first to bring this up in the thread, I'm not reading through 660 posts to find out, so sorry if this has been discussed before. There is a locked area in the demo. And you will only notice it after the end of the demo I believe. Here is how to notice the locked area:
From the first village, go into the world map. Walk south into the second part of the world map connecting to the farm and second village.
Once in the second map, go all the way west till you hit the ocean. Then walk north towards the map border where the 3 items are, and the ocean behind them.
If you don't hear anything different, walk east until you hit a wall, away from the ocean, still at the map border.
At this point, you should hear something that you have never heard before. I won't spoiler the surprise in this post for those who want to hear it for themselves.
I wonder if by using cheat engine, you can move your character into the ocean on that spot to access the locked area. I once tried, but I don't know much about the software and I don't know what coordinates I would need to input.

Thumbs up

2021-11-10 22:02:29

@ Zarvox:
Thanks for the info. I'm pretty sure I found the area you're talking about that's blocked already and definitely taking in mind that you can continue to level up your skills like formulation and clothing and whatnot.

Does anyone know if you can use the mining pick in the game yet? I got one just in case, but not sure if you can use it anywhere.

Thumbs up

2021-11-10 22:22:47 (edited by mr.brunete 2021-11-10 22:23:43)

@zarvox.
spoiler.
if I'm not missunderstanding you, I know what are you talking about but it is not a locked area. it is a box that you can open and it contains a free bronce sword.
i recorded it so you can listen.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0yuf0r9fp8afs … d.mp3?dl=0
end of spoiler.

@Redsneasel12
yes, you can use the pick. go to the last dungeon, and use it on the stones. you'll break them after 3 hits.

Thumbs up

2021-11-10 22:39:07

sorry for the double post, but there's something interesting if someone haven't discovered it yet.
If you don't press a button at the start of the game and wait, the computer will start playing alone, like in the old arcade games. keep watching the computer play and you'll see some enemies and things not present in the demo.

Thumbs up

2021-11-10 22:49:09 (edited by Zarvox 2021-11-10 22:59:47)

I stand corrected. Thanks for letting me know. I'll have to try and access that area.
Edit do you need something in your inventory bag to access the area? As before, I can not find a way in. I have bought every item in the game, but it is all saved in my storage.

Thumbs up

2021-11-10 23:20:13

@ Mr.Brunete:
How do you actually open the box? I tried and am right in front of the thing and it won't open. And I would use your dropbox thing to find out, but for some reason I can't download files from dropbox right now.

Thumbs up

2021-11-10 23:33:38

I'm not sure I could easily find it again right now, but there's a secret little field with rice, cotton, and blueberries (as well as ash wood) you can get somewhere too. If you go on the map you'll eventually find it. You can also find lots of weird little places around the water too. This is all on the map by the way, sorry forgot to mention that before.

Thumbs up

2021-11-11 00:13:32

@Redsneasel12
Basically, you can't grab it going north. you have to round it, and search for a little path south. press the lock button (shift on a keyboard) to lock onto it and grab it with enter.

Thumbs up

2021-11-11 02:35:15

@ Mr.Brunete:
It took me a while (I got to where I needed to but it took a while to figure out how to do it) but I finally got the bronze sword in the treasure box. Thanks for the info.

For anyone who's looking for it, the place I was mentioning with the rice is called something farm and you need to look around on the map until you find a place south to go to (it has lots of those mild fruit enemies near it sometimes). Once you get the 10 rice and have 1 egg and 1 chicken, you can make that parent and child bowl and heal 50 hp with it.

Thumbs up

2021-11-11 03:03:25

Hello.
Spoilers
In the past I saw that someone gives you an aditional quest to search for someone. Someone know if that quest can be completed on the demo? Also, I got fish but I need another item to cook it, where I can get it? Thanks!

I am a gamer from the begining of my life, and that will not change :p

Thumbs up

2021-11-11 03:37:25

@ ulisesmonge40:
The finding a child quest can be done. You go into the area where the cave mission is and then look around over there for the child. I don't remember exactly where they are, but it's an area that's in a right corner to find them. You'll also need to find some monsters there too (not actually find them for the quest, but they're near the person). It's either near the bridge and water (right below it and to the right) or just above it (and then go to the right). The lost child there is the only person in the area, so that should hopefully help.

After you get the child (talk to them and they'll leave) you go back to the house with the person talking about a lost child and then they'll give you the prize for finishing it. Keep in mind, there are two people in that house and one mentions the brother being missing and the other is the one to talk to. The other one is the one that gives out the quest too. Make sure you're prepared to fight since you'll likely fight at least one monster before finding the child.

As for the fish and making grilled fish ... If you have a fish all you need to do is go to a tool bench (either the one in wrath just next to the item warehouse) or the one that says the cost of alchemy (work bench is what I'm looking for sorry) in primaty. All you need is the fish and the work space and you can then make the grilled fish. I would make tons of these if I were you since they heal 30 hp and that's the best healing item that's easy to make in the game.

Also, for anyone who's interested, I found out something cool. In the plains area of Primaty, you can use the lock key (shift for the keyboard and not sure what for the controller) to help find and fight enemies). I thought it wouldn't work since it's not actually the map, but it does. So if you need to kill those chickens for example, you can use the shift key to target and hit them.

Thumbs up

2021-11-11 07:36:14

the zoom lock works in any map that isn't a village or side scroller. I've looked several times to find that chest ever since I found it and still can't manage it. I'll look at the recording again some other time and try to obtain it.

Thumbs up

2021-11-11 18:03:05

Hi guys,
Can any of you provide a link to that demo? I had played a long while ago and wanted to have a try at it again.

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

Thumbs up

2021-11-12 01:21:09

@ Vaibhavbhandari:
For some reason, this is pretty hard to find right now. Here's a link that does work though:
https://www.audiogames.net/db.php?id=Planet+saga

That will take you to the audiogames.net page and then press enter on the link right below where it says download. Do not look on Galaxy laboratory's site cause though it was there a few days ago it's been removed for some reason.

Thumbs up

2021-11-12 01:38:48

Maybe the demo is too old for the new game mechanics? Who knows. Maybe they'll provide a new demo with the full version changes. If you look at the videos of this game you'll see that there are major changes like in combat to the demo which is pretty old.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

Thumbs up

2021-11-12 02:17:14

@ Muhammad Hajjar:
You might be right. Also, there's been postings by galaxy labs on their twitter that talks about lots more progress on the game anyway recently. I'm hoping that the removal of the demo from their site is a sign of the full version coming out soon though.

Thumbs up