2018-07-04 03:04:00

Has anyone managed to unlock the plane world in crazy party? I can't for the life of me figure out how to beat the damn rainbow tower game or the cannon throwing game. Of course, he has to start at negative 20 points, which is ridiculous, but that's another subject entirely, but how on earth do you play these games?

2018-07-04 14:13:55 (edited by musicalman 2018-07-04 14:17:22)

I am currently working on an audio walkthrough of the rainbow tower game. It is a very difficult one to be sure. I'm currently editing and hope to upload it today. If you like I can do one for the cannonball game too.

Basically the goal of the cannonball game is to throw a cannonball from the start of the track to the end. At the end of the track there's a chasm though, and if the cannonball falls into it, you'll lose that round.

When the game begins, you start at the chasm, and are led back to the start of the track. Listen to this carefully, as it is the only way to know how far to throw the cannonball. When the gunshot is heard, hold F for a few seconds and release it. The longer you hold F, the farther the cannonball will go, but don't let it fall into the chasm! It takes experimentation to get it down, and I'm still not very good at it, but in time I think I'll get it down as I think there's a method to get it nearly perfect. For each cannonball, you will be told how far it stopped from the chasm, so if it stops more than 5 steps away, you should probably hold F for a second or so longer than you did last time. You can use the powering-up churpy noises to gauge the distance, this would be easier to show on a recording.

The game doesn't start off at -20 points, because the maximum you can get per cannonball is 5 points, and you only get 4 attempts. Meaning that if you do everything spotlessly perfect, you'd still only get 20 points and would draw with 0 at the end of the game. If the cannonball falls into the chasm, you'll lose 5 points though, which I suspect is what's happening for you.

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2018-07-04 18:17:04

Yes, some audio would be great! I just hate that he starts his games at minus 20. I think it's ridiculous and irritating. I hate that stupid butterfly game too, and that turning dice game. I either step on the dewdrops, or the flies just go towards me and fly off. The dice game I just don't get.

2018-07-04 19:27:18

Dice game is pretty cool once you get it sorted out. Having previous knowledge of how a dye works helps. However the bike game I hate so much. I can not get through it no matter how many times I try. Hate hate hate!

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2018-07-04 20:19:52

I think the biggest problem with the bike game is that the other bikes you're supposed to avoid are probably too quiet, so you can't hear them until it's too late.

2018-07-05 06:19:49 (edited by musicalman 2018-07-05 06:20:37)

The bike game is really very simple: you have four lanes and bikes travel down these lanes. If you are in the same lane as an oncoming bike and don't move out of the way, you'll get squashed. What makes it so frustrating is that the lanes are only one step apart and the panning differences are extremely slight. That, and the bike sounds are a little quiet and hard to distinguish. If he would separate the panning on that game so that there was actually a wide separation, it would actually be doable. As it is, I normally have to use control F5 and F6 to adjust the pan/volume scaling (an undocumented feature, but one that does exist). For me, I have to set that to 6 or so, and set my bike to the slowest speed. I can get 20 points this way if I stay alert, but it is not something I particularly enjoy. For the rest of the games I set the pan scaling back to 2 or 3 (2 is default).

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2018-07-05 19:16:06

Ah, now the panning feature I didn't know about, so thanks for that! I generally end up losing all my points on that stupid game. As to the rainbow tower, I won't even attempt it again. How exactly does the dice game work? Also, how do you do that stupid numbered slabs game in the desert?

2018-07-05 20:12:15

Well, the control f5 and f6 do not work for the panning volume.

2018-07-06 01:13:18

Try alt f5 and f6.

2018-07-06 01:34:46

At f5 and f6 do not work either. I also know there is a way to adjust the degree of pitch on the sounds, but I have no idea what the keystrokes are.

2018-07-06 02:15:33

Ha, I beat the stupid bike game! The trick is to turn the panning up to 4, 5, or 6, depending on your preference, and adjust the sound pitch to around 10 or 11. To do this, use the left, not right, control key followed by f5 or f5 for panning, and left alt, not right, followed by f5 and f6 for sound pitch. Happy biking! I will never play that game again if I can help it.

2018-07-07 20:39:16 (edited by keithwipf1 2018-07-07 20:39:39)

Yep, that biking one is a pain.
Give me cannon ball rolling any time, even if its hard, its much more fun then getting run over. tongue

2018-09-29 13:04:59

how can be that stupid die game  played?
i don't understand the meaning of that, means, i am not able to figure out how to play that.
any help would apprisiated!

2018-09-29 13:16:07

yeah, that dice game is just, rjskldvouopirasdfj, how do people manage to do that.

2018-09-29 19:27:18

Some of the games are just ridiculous. The rainbow tower, for instance, is inpossible. You are supposed to find these colors, while navigating the teleporters, while trying to avoid being killed in only 2 minutes. The stupid stone slabs game I awful too, and the dice game isn't any better. People have told him some of the games are impossibly hard, but I don't know if he plans on fixing them or not. Of course, we all have to keep in mind it's a free game anyway. Oh, and starting almost every game at negative 20 is ridiculous too.

2018-09-30 01:37:29

agreed. I'm horrible at minigames anyway; the least they could do is start me at 0.

2018-09-30 03:48:12

the dice game is sort of easy.. you have to walk sort of in a clockwise or in a square direction like up, left down, right. up left down right.. ETC and repeat. If the number you need is announced in any of those steps then you will rotate it successfully.
The numbered slabs I could do with some practice, at least I did not fail it now.But hardcore mode is well, harder to complete because   you have to reorder 11 numbers instead of 8.
rainbow tower.. its hard but I keep getting better at it.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2018-09-30 06:11:04

thanks for the panning and sound tip adjustments, i had no clue they existed:) after making necessary adjustments i saved current sound settings:)

joseph weakland, the crazy party fan:P

2018-09-30 08:35:39

how can be that numbered slabs played.
the time is very less given in that game, which i hate!
the developer has to increase the time of it.

2018-10-01 06:38:27 (edited by UltraLeetJ 2018-10-01 14:14:05)

regarding numbered slabs:
I have detailed the procedure here (posts 25 and 26) and clarified information specific to the game (post 1550)

so practicing for a bit should get you a decent score so you can at least pass the game. But, as always, practice practice practice really helps, thankfully liam's Slide game is a really good starter.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2018-10-01 15:19:52

I am still completely lost with the slabs and dice games. At least he fixed the bicycle game so you hear beeps when a bike is coming toward you. Rainbow tower either needs to be completely redone or removed entirely.

2018-10-01 19:46:35

I really like the concept of Rainbow Tower, but it's extremely difficult. It could be tweaked a bit to make it more manageable, but I wouldn't want it to be removed.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2018-10-01 21:12:30

If he would make it so you don't have to navigate the teleporters and just go into separate rooms, that would be OK. Either that, or he can leave the teleporters and get rid of the hazards. Either way, something needs to change for it to work.

2018-10-03 04:43:51 (edited by UltraLeetJ 2018-10-03 04:45:00)

aww come on, rainbow tower is totally doable, probably yes a bit harder than most games that do not have hardcore mode, but hidden palace beats it. The dice game is also easy provided you do understand how the numbers change when you move the arrows.
Oh yeah, what about the dragon scales game... lol lets talk about THAT!
its really funny how some people get a hacked file and then fail miserably at some really obvious games like cannonball throwing or stopwatch corridor. Worst part, they do host servers, so really not sure what they are trying to accomplish there.

2018-10-03 10:22:17

Stopwatch and cannon throwing are easy for me. I have never unlocked dragon scales.