2018-05-30 14:19:57

haha so as i mentioned earlier through a topic on this room, i've been really interested in beeting somethin up lately. And as the summers started, this is the best time to do it! so finding nothing related to mafia and stuff, i thaught that i've hurd of a lot of brawllers which are accesible like MK or tecan. I've also seen liam play thouse. Now, i didn't know much about the story but jeff's two movies help me in that area. I know for a fact that a lot of you guys are quite experienced in this sort of thing. Could you please list a few games which i can play(on pc i dont have any other kind of game console)? thanks. Regards, aarush.

Abay chal.

2018-05-30 16:42:54

Some of these games I don't have myself, but you should be able to play them without too much of a hassle.
Here are some fighting games to get you started:
Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite
Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (I haven't played this because I don't have a pc)
Ultra Street Fighter Iv
and Street Fighter 30th Aniversary Collection. There is also Killer Instinct as well.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2018-05-30 20:09:25

uh, i thaught mk was accessible on pc as well? i kind of thaught of it as a good game.

Abay chal.

2018-05-30 20:27:16

Hi.
Well, MK is a good game, you can get MK9 ultimate edition and MK XL on pc, both of them are quite good and also have a storie mode which you can play.
Also, get both the injustice games, they are worth it as well.
Killer instinct was mensioned already, tekken 7 would also work.
Skullgirls is also something I would recommend because with some addons for NVDA NVDA puts out the text on the screen so you have an accessible game in a way.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-05-31 00:38:25

Hello Aarush,
can confirm that mk9, or mkke, or mortal kombat komplete edition are accesible and you can learn the menus really easy. Mk10, or mkx, is accesible too but it's harder than mkke. Oh, and mkx and mkxl differs only that in mkxl you have all dlc's, but in mkx you have to buy them instead. So, i think buy buying mkxl you spend less money on that. But, still, mkke is my favorit one. Personally i really don't like injustice, well may be the first one is good but i don't think the second one would be eeven possible to play somehow.

2018-05-31 00:55:04

Hi.
Urm, why shoudln't injustice 2 be playable? It's the same concept as in Injustice 1, additionally you get the multiverse mode, but this is accessible as well.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-05-31 06:53:08

thanks guys for all your feedback. i'll consider what to get now, time to smash stuff! rofl

Abay chal.

2018-05-31 10:54:20

@7
I'd suggest starting with Killer Instinct and Skullgirls.  The other games you can learn in time but KI is almost fully playable other than Shadow Lords, which can be played via OCR if you're fortunate and everything works as expected and Skullgirls has fully accessible menus and gameplay via Tolk out of the box depending on what screen reader you're using.

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.
***If you wish to refer to me in @replies, use Sightless***

2018-05-31 13:32:33

if you're in to anime-style fighters, there is a recently released game called blazblue cross tag battle.
the game was released in here but for all of you in the NA regions you have to wait until june 5th to play this one. this is a crossover fighting game, similar to MVC 2 or MVC infinite. it has 20 characters at launch, including blake and yang which you can get through a free DLC. not only that, you can also get character pack 1 for free until a certain period of time after the game launches.
the good thing for you all, the english dub is back. however if you prefer to play with the original japanese audio you can do it as well. however, the thing that makes us a bit worried is the lobby system similar to dragon ball FighterZ, where you can walk around in the menu to go to different modes of the game.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2018-05-31 17:26:14

a problem which i have is money. i can't buy stuff. all i can play are free games. and i hate not the devs but just my situation, that mk is paid! grr! roflrofl. but thanks for all your feeback anyway, guys.

Abay chal.

2018-05-31 20:21:31

@10
If your PC is Windows 10 you can get the F2p version of KI to see if you like it.  Get the Windows 10 version to do this.  The Steam version doesn't have the free to play features built in but you'd get the entire game for a good price relatively speaking considering what you get if you choose to pay up front in either case.  Also, the Windows 10 version, if you choose to get it and have an Xbox One, can be played on either platform, compared to the Steam version which is tied to PC only.

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.
***If you wish to refer to me in @replies, use Sightless***