2018-05-27 09:07:30

hello.
i really want to get bk series musics.
is there anyway to get that game series's music?
please, if someone have bk series soundtrack, then please give  them for me.
please.

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2018-05-27 10:22:22

there was an archive of bd2 music floating around somewhere, which I used to have. I don't have it anymore unfortunately. *disclaimer*, I wasn't, and wouldn't, use the music of that game for any of my own purposses, not without yukio's express permition at least.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2018-05-27 13:48:52

Would it be legal to share it? I have the archive.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2018-05-27 14:38:21

At least, I kindly ask you not to past the URL here.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2018-05-31 17:05:22

hmm.
i really want to get this awesome musics.
can someone please send me the music archive?
my email is [email protected]
please.

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2018-05-31 20:49:44

please please give it to me as well! please!

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-05-31 20:58:51

@nyanchan: OK, I do respect your request. You can be 100% sure I won't give the msusic here, and also to them privately.
END

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2018-05-31 21:24:00

Hey guys
He asked not to put the link here, that doesn't mean that it can be shared somewhere else, not even on email or the like. That's what I'm understanding.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2018-05-31 23:13:59

Maybe put it on iTunes? I'd pay for it. Maybe give out a couple giftcards for people who can't do so.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-05-31 23:15:56

I’d really  Love to get the full archive of all the Beacave music as well. This is my email address in code.
c h i p p e r 0 1 8 2 a t g m a i l d o t c o m
Thanks a lot. And sorry for the way the address looks.

2018-06-01 02:51:24 (edited by nyanchan 2018-06-01 02:53:29)

Muhammad is actually right. The tracks are copyrighted. Although some can be obtained through the internet, some are composed for the series. But I cannot stop them being shared and people would do no matter how I'd say, honestly... One thing I'm sure is however, that if you use one or more of the tracks and publish it, you will absolutely have the risk of abusing their copyrights.
Also, please understand that I have never officially published the archive. It means that they cracked the sound archive and extracted files from it.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.