2018-05-25 20:49:26

Seeing as it's recently been officially announced, I thought I'd start this topic here.
It would be really interesting to be able to play Battlefield V, and since EA is making the game, it could in theory maybe hppen. As it's a shooter, some sort of rumble or audio based aiming system using something like Atmos on xbox one. What do you guys think? Could this work, or am I thinking way too far out there?

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2018-05-25 22:21:10

Hello,
Someone who has experience with the battlefield games should open tickets that contain suggestions about how to improve the game. I did not play battlefield at all so I have no experience. This is the way to make the accessibility process easier and shorter.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2018-05-26 15:49:43

I really hope that EA does figure out a way to make Battlefield accessible, we must find a way to make it known that we want this on the accessibility forum.

This would help begin the processof creating accessibility for Battlefield.

Hi there, if you wanna find me on twitch, you can do so at Twitch.tv/LeonianUniverse and on YouTube at the same channel name. I stream Hearthstone and other games and love to chat with people, so if you like my content, feel free to subscribe or follow me.

2018-05-27 13:58:42

It is already known that we want the game to be accessible, but they need a blind person with experience playing the game to explain them what should be made accessible and how. So people with experience should go to the EA forum and type away.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2018-05-27 16:50:59

I just don't see how this would work. Anything they could do to alert us that an enemy is there, that enemy is going to be able to see us and train their gun on us long before that alert thing goes off, or it would be going off all the time. They'll just snipe us from rooftops and the like. Plus, if they put such a system in, how would they be sure sighted people weren't using it to cheat. ALso consider this, they can't use any type of aim assist for accessibility, because it wouldn't be fair to the other players. So I'm just not seeing how this could be done.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-05-27 21:08:00

Ironcross32 aim assist is standard in FPS games. The way it is handled for accessibility Vs unfair advantage is for it to be of benefit to players at the bottom end, but a hindrance to people at the top end. So if you're a high ranking player and turn aim assist on it actually makes you play worse, as it isn't as fast or accurate as a top tier player aiming manually.

2018-05-28 08:06:59

Hi.
Well, I only think it can be made accessible if those who have the accessibility features turned on are placed in the same multiplayer room. If not, then the sighted players just might turn it on, and use it to their advantage. I have no experience with the game, and I have no idea on how to make it accessible, and keep the gameplay equal and fair for everyone.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen