2018-03-28 03:11:15

So was going through the database, and seems like loreaon is down. I was really looking forward to trying this one.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2018-03-28 09:50:05

you didn't have to bother. The thing about loraeon's activities is that they are quite inaccessible, and you actually have to email the administration to enable something called "automatic gathering" or somesuch, which will let you gain resources from your chosen profession automatically but I don't think that's how you should play a game like this.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2018-03-28 14:34:15

Conor is correct which is why I never got further involved with Loraeon myself, despite it having an interesting and coherent world and lots of activities.

That being said, Loraeon was essentially a heavily modified version of Alien adoption agency.
if your looking for a similar game I'd suggest trying that, or perhaps Rotto x found here another a3 mod, though one with lots of customization such as explorable areas etc (its probably going to get a db page in the future).

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)