2018-02-24 21:36:49

Hi everyone!
I just installed the demo of Griff 1 to see what it's about and how it plays. I love the atmosphere, but I'm having the problem that the position of objects seems wrong to me. For example, one moment I'm hearing an enemy to the extreme right, the next moment it seems to be on top of me. Is this by design?
Best,
EG

In the hands of a gamer, word becomes weapon, argument becomes shield, and life becomes a quest.

2018-02-24 23:53:52

Hi Eternal gamer, I've finished Gryff 1 yesterday and I had not this issue. There are other issues, for example this game is not compatible by default with windows 10, but with some extra steps I made it. I have a problem open Gryff 2 with windows 10, because the game crashes.

2018-02-25 11:18:48

I am using Windows 10, so this might be why I am running into problems. It's a pity, as I like the atmosphere a lot.
It's confusing to me why Windows 10 compatibility could not be achieved for this title. Gameplay is so simplistic that it should impose no constraints upon the technologies used, and for a commercial title, compatibility with contemporary platforms is mandatory.
Don't get me wrong, I do not mean simplistic in a negative sense. I enjoy the demo a lot in terms of atmosphere and casual gaming experience.
Best,
EG

In the hands of a gamer, word becomes weapon, argument becomes shield, and life becomes a quest.

2018-02-25 20:08:42 (edited by ambro86 2018-02-25 20:09:08)

Hi Eternal Gamer, I've finished Gryff 1 in Windows 10, but I had to open it in compatibility mode. You have to focalize the file exe of the game, press alt and enter. Go to compatibilityy tab and select the checkbox open it in compatibility mode, and select windows 7. Then press enter. But this method doesn't work for Gryff 2.
I agree about your concern. About this developer there are a lot of discussions that you can find in the forum.
Cheers,
Ambro