2018-01-24 13:48:12

hello there guys,
is there any accessibel farming simmulator out there? I know there is one from Leasey, but I have no idea how to purchase/get the game without buying the full Leasey.
harvest moon is one of my favorite series, but of course, that's not playable big_smile
also I think castaway 2 have a bit of farming, but not so sure.
thanks before smile
yeah, yeah, I know, farming sim sounds so borring, but take a look at stardew vally and rune factory, those are  simmular with harvest moon but with rpg element big_smile

2018-01-24 15:20:57

There is one game called "Gates of Survival" which has farming as a recently-added skill you can work on related to it. You'll have to train other stuff to get to it, like thievery and some other junk, but you should be able to do it. You have to be  able to do captia, but it has pretty good captia audio for what version the guy is using and I have no trouble unlike in many other places and the guy is very interested in accessability.

I do have an issue with the game though. When I am at home, a lot of times I get a funny message with the Captia about something with my server that keeps me from accessing the captia, but I think that is just me.

It's a time sink game but still pretty fun. Because of some challenges I'm somehow having with the server I don't play currently but it had nothing to do with having fun.

2018-01-24 16:40:56

wo thanks!, gonna try that big_smile

2018-01-25 00:58:35

Hi. What about the Leasie game?

2018-01-25 03:10:44

interesting.
I am on gets of survival now, and it is very enjoyable. anyway, how do I train my health and strength there? can't find the right skill to train it

good day
togira
sorry for my bad english

2018-01-25 05:00:25

For all that play gates of survival, I do have a clan.  I'll share the deets if interested.

Second, it is a pretty fun little game.  I've done a captia or two today and have had no issues.  I am usually on during the weekdays, as this makes a fabulous work game.  Here's my link:

2018-01-25 10:12:17

I tried gates of survival very many years ago but either I couldn't get through the captcha or the game was inaccessible.
i'd suggest talking to the admin about having some sort of sound alternative though, since reliance upon capcha avoidance services isn't always good.

As for farming simulators, Castaways 2 does have farming, but most of the farming I've seen has been in muds. I've checked out a few browser games, but most farming themed ones have been inaccessible which has been quite annoying.

On the other hand there are a hole bunch of muds with more or less complex farming systems.
off the top of my head some of them include Clok, Lament, avalon, four dimensions, and even Cosmic rage and flexible survival.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-01-25 14:39:17

Dark, there is a sound alternative now and it is very accessible. The guy has it going pretty well except for a server issue that I'm pretty sure is connected to me specifically in terms of some weird crap with my network.

As for things like dexterity, strength, health, and some of your other stats like that. You get them via fighting or you get them as you claim your hourly rewards and later on, your weekly and monthly rewards too.

But before you go off and fight, you'll want some healing potions, some good armor and weapons, some food, and a few things like that. And unlike stuff like mining, you need to be attentive when fighting creatures so you don't die. Also, put all your money in the bank before you go to battle, otherwise if you die you'll lose all of it.

I believe the fighting area is called the "fighting grounds" and There is also the slayer area too, but I've heard that can get you a lot of money but it is much harder.

2018-01-25 16:11:47

the wierd, or should I say cool thing about the captcha is I just have to check the I am not a robot checkbox and, done!  , I heard a sounds though, like a ding or some sort, no idea what's that mean big_smile
the only small problem is I have to click on the Game Help & Options to check my inventory.