2018-01-07 09:13:29

Hello everyone...
Me and Jack are working on a gamebook based off of Chris's AAC stage, Macintosh Attack. Lord Alex is trying to reformat Windows XP and replace it with Mac OS 10, and your job is to stop him from doing such dastardly things. I asked Chris if we could do this and he gave us the go ahead. I wanted to right this gamebook because it will allow us to go to greater lengths then we ever could have using the AAC stage builder, and it gives me a great way to start righting gamebooks.  We also hope to allow people to choose who they want to play as, Alex or Sam. There isn't a release date planned, but I thought I'd come on here and announce it. Keep an eye out on the new releases room from time to time to see when we publish this title. If you have questions, just ask.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2018-01-25 15:51:17

the best and easyest way to make a gamebook is by darkgrue, i think at list.

2018-01-27 04:49:51 (edited by blindncool 2018-01-27 04:53:55)

Twine 2.0 (with TweeGo) is a very flexible way to make gamebooks.
Download the TweeGo binary, read the Twine 2 documentation, and you're good to go. I love this system for making gamebooks and recommend the SugarCube story format.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce