2017-09-24 03:39:40

Does anyone know some places to get some of the Smuggler's games, apart from Steem, and Gog.com?

2017-09-24 04:15:48

Hi Walker.
You already made a topic where you asked this, and you got good answers. Why are you making a new topic where you ask the same thing? You know you will get the same answers right? The answers don't change because you made a new topic.
I don't understand the problem you are having with smugglers. If you put in the numbers correctly, you should be able to buy them no problem. Somebody already posted a link to buy the smugglers bundle in your old topic. Did you bother to try that? I'll help you if I can but this is a really strange problem you're having.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2017-09-24 18:18:34

The link was for Steem, which I can not use, and I am running into several problems with Gog.com. Gog.com is not that accessable as it is, and all the captchas does not help matters.

2017-09-24 18:39:34

Hi,
Neal the owner of the company that produces smugglers games is pretty good at getting back to any emails. have you tried contacting him?

Seriously though, buying shit shouldn't be this hard.
Either way, I'll try gog tomorrow,and if you want, I can buy the games on your behalf and send you the games as they are DRM free.
you'd have to pay me,of course.
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2017-09-24 18:47:39

Really I don't know what is the problem with nielsbauer's own site,  time I checked last year they were fine. If there is indeed an issue the developer should know about it, since as Grryf said they were always good at responding to emails.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-09-24 19:38:21

The BMT sight that the link sends you to no longer sells the game. I sent an Email to Nielsbauer about it, but last time I checked a copple weeks ago, the link had not changed. No, it should not be this much trouble to buy a game.

2017-09-28 05:21:51

I got the game. Turns out that the mane reason I couldn't get onto the sight was because I somehow had missed where it said that the username I tried was allready taken, so never created an account. Got that figured out now, now just have to figure out why it will not let me sellect skills after I get to the correct level, but will talk about that in another topic. Thankyou for all the help.

2017-09-28 06:18:51

Hi Walker.
I'm glad you got that sorted out and were able to buy the game. I figured it was just a minor thing causing the problem. It usually is when it comes to computers.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order