2017-07-12 19:40:22

hi does this mud accesible  for us or not, when i say accessible i mean on any commands like runto and name of any area, walk to , where, find path etc etc...

2017-07-13 19:14:01

If you mean Avalon the legend lives, the answer is yes.
The runto command is called zoom, there are also other handy stuff for finding your way around, though bare in mind it's a very player driven game.
Combat is a little slower than in most muds and built around doing things at the right time, eg, if you hit something you lose balance and wont' be as effective until you regain it.
See the db entry and a lot of stuff on site for more info.

I confess I found the game frustrating, though not because of access issues, just because everything! in the game is dependent upon other players, and once I'd finished the first newbie academy I couldn't even buy items or make money without some other player giving me a quest which made me feel like a begger waiting around for someone to actually give me something to do.
Still if your a fan of player interaction give it a try, it's got probably the deepest structure and best writing I've seen in many a mud.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)