2017-07-08 17:02:15

I honestly want a modern moo, mud wathever, with cars, jobs, families, marriage, shops, clothes etc. If someone wants to create one, I can give ideas, I can help with testing etc. I'm a bit tired of fantasy muds, it would be great if there would be a mud set in the modern days.

"Heroes aren’t always the ones who win. They’re the ones who lose, sometimes. But they keep fighting, they keep coming back. They don’t give up. That’s what makes them heroes."

2017-07-08 17:11:56

Yes, one will be good.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-07-08 18:09:54

Here is a category search result on mud connector for modern day games

From that list I have heard good things about haven mist and shadow mud and also about The night.
Though note that mud connector has a lot more categories you might want to check for modern day muds, eg, harry potter muds, superhero muds or vampire masquerade muds, plus of course some of the historical muds (I'm thinking of those set in 20th or 19th century settings), might be what your looking for.

Away from the world of muds, you might also try The popamundo browser based game which does indeed let you have a job, wear clothes, live in a modern day world and do lots of things from becoming a firefighter to going fishing and indeed getting married should another character fancy the idea big_smile.

though the game is themed around making it in the music business, apparently there are a huge amount of other things to do and indeed many people who don't bother with the music aspects of gameplay.

Hth.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-07-08 18:13:20

Dark, First of all thanks for the answer. Yeah, I tried the games, but they're not what I'm looking for... I appreciate your answer! I should try popmundo, Thanks.

"Heroes aren’t always the ones who win. They’re the ones who lose, sometimes. But they keep fighting, they keep coming back. They don’t give up. That’s what makes them heroes."

2017-07-08 18:49:59

I would suggest having a look through mud connector, since I suspect there is the sort of thing your looking for out there, it's just that we're not %100 sure where it is.

You could also look through some of the social mushes available, since it's likely  what your looking for  will be a heavily social game too perhaps with not as much by way as systems and items and  stat progress and such.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-07-08 19:15:46

oh no, I really, really dislike mushes. I want mecanics, items etc, not only rp. smile I will, thanks

2017-07-08 19:32:34

I tried popmundo and I like it.
The onli problem is I have a lot of working, I like some like onli a life simulator accesible.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-07-08 19:51:29

I'd like a mud/moo, actually...

2017-07-08 22:58:24

cosmic rage is a good mud, it's set in the future. that is a moo as far as i know

For me, the new coding age begins!

2017-07-08 23:50:17

I know, I play cosmic rage, is my favorite. but I wanted something based in our time. cosmic is the closest that comes to what I want