2017-05-01 14:50:10

Hi guys,
Today I've installed Mushclient. Do I have to install any extra things to make it more accessible with NVDA or is it already accessible enough?
Thanks

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2017-05-01 15:11:16

Hi.
When I used it with jaws 14 I got a package with alteraeon and it was accessible.
I do not know.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-05-01 15:45:42

Greetings.
If it's just an empty client taken from offsite you will have to get some pluggins for that. There are several already, but of corse it's not enough. @Angel, pack for Alter Aeon is fully complete, that's why you wasn't needing to get something else, except you wanted some extra pluggins for your needs.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2017-05-01 16:22:55

yes, if you don't get something like MUSHz, you will need the plugin called MUSHReader at the very least. This makes the client work with a screen reader, without it, nothing will be read that is incoming. Next, you'll probably want output functions, which lets you control tab to a notepad window containing all the output and that doesn't drop you down to the bottom each time something comes in from the MUD. Honestly, if you don't know what the fuck you're doing, its probably best to get MUSHZ. I prefer not to do that, but it does give you plugins that are hard to get a hold of, like lua audio, which you're gonna need for if you install packs. Also, a lot of people who distribute sound packs don't give you luaaudio.dll, or I think its just called audio.dll, but they give you luaaudio as a plugin, that's not good enough, it'll traceback to hell and gone if you try to load up a world where its trying to play sounds, but can't access the DLL. Yeah, get a pack, that's what I say, MUSHZ is 100% complete. It does take something to make it not open altar aeon each time you launch it. That's easily done by removing it from the startup worlds section in file >> preference.

If you do the plugins yourself, yeah, it might not go well. For mushreader, and lua audio, they have DLL requirements that must go in the root of your mushclient install dir, or they won't work correctly.

Yeah, just get mushz, otherwise this topic will be filled with 50 questions, lol. Setting up MUSHclient with plugins and stuff isn't hard, but its not  for newbies. They'll just walk away and turn back to VIP. Save yourself the hastle by just getting MUSHZ, it comes with all the plugins you're gonna need.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-05-01 17:15:43

Yes mushz is verry good but you can get the vipmud client and that is beter.

2017-05-01 17:17:29

I prefer mush more, or I can say I like it more. But any one has their own thoughts about each client we have.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2017-05-01 18:21:18

I like mush but vipmud is more easi in this case.
I like mush because we have more possibilities.

2017-05-02 12:30:02

I dont like vipmut because it is so expensive.
Mush is free.

2017-05-02 14:02:09

And the demo of vipmud has not limitations the timer is an exception.

2017-05-02 14:06:58

And the demo of vipmud has not limitations the timer is an exception.